RPG-related IRC servers and channels

Laurens Kils-Hütten

Jul 30, 2022, 4:21:38 AM7/30/22
Those of you, who are likely to read this, also seem to be
likely hanging out somewhere on the IRCs.

Here are some servers and channels I know about:

irc.otherworlders.org, I autojoin #lonestar (Traveller related)
when I'm online.

irc.tilde.chat, the general purpose network of the tildeverse, I
autojoin #rpg

irc.darkmyst.org, I've never been active here. Some folks seem to
use it for actual playing over IRC.

So which others do you know? Any place to recommend? Which
servers and channels are you on?

Cheers,

lkh

--
Have you reconsidered a computer career?

Lafe

Aug 5, 2022, 10:47:39 PM8/5/22
l...@sdf-eu.org (Laurens Kils-Hütten) wrote in news:tc2pmh$d9t$1
@gioia.aioe.org:
I also enjoy #D&D on irc.libera.chat

And if you enjoy matrix, there's #dnd-rpg on matrix.org

Lafe