[kickstarter] Light Fantasy RPG

gbbgu

Oct 8, 2023, 7:19:10 PM10/8/23
Light Fantasy RPG

A blending of old-school rules and modern sensibilities; a retro-clone for
today's players.

Light Fantasy is the latest retro-clone RPG by Gurbintroll Games, the author
of Dark Dungeons, FASERIP, Lightmaster, and more.

In Light Fantasy, you get a solid re-implementation of the classic B/X rules,
but reinterpreted with an eye to the needs of the modern gamer. The 236-page
book is a rules-complete game designed for when you want the light touch and
simplicity of older editions without the baggage that so frequently comes with
those older editions.

<https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gurbintroll/light-fantasy-rpg>

--
gbbgu

kyonshi

Dec 25, 2023, 5:15:43 AM12/25/23
and here I just bought Dark Dungeons.
I haven't really seen him do much new stuff lately. For a while he
published like crazy and then he just seemed to stop.

Justisaur

Dec 25, 2023, 12:18:27 PM12/25/23
That sounds pretty cool. I did run FASERIP on rpol.net for awhile, but
I had trouble coming up with scenarios. It was my favorite of all the
games I've run PbP.

--
-Justisaur

ø-ø