Playtest Group Needed

Will in New Haven

Oct 30, 2019, 5:38:42 PM10/30/19
Playtest group needed. OSR/D20 adventure for three to five or so low-level characters. It has been playtested several times in its original system but this is an OSR "translation" and needs to be run.
It's a setting/sandbox but the setting is small and the timeline is limited. In the past, it has been done in one long session, when we were all living in the same house, but it usually takes two or three.
It's called "At the High Point Inn" and is set in the Black Mountain District, a free online setting.

Get in touch for a PDF. Anyone who runs it and gives me some feedback will get the next three modules set in the District.