C&C Rules for Making Scrolls and Holy Water

Ralph Glatt

Dec 31, 2019, 12:09:22 PM12/31/19
All I own is the Players Handbook. I've been throwing AD&D monsters translated on the fly (not too difficult) and they are going to need these items on their next adventure. They're all 7th level, and they'll be going to encounter some wights. I do know that holy water does 2d4+2, but there's a likely chance that they might lose a few levels in the fight.

Ralph Glatt

Jan 8, 2020, 11:54:25 AM1/8/20
On Tuesday, December 31, 2019 at 12:09:22 PM UTC-5, Ralph Glatt wrote:
> All I own is the Players Handbook. I've been throwing AD&D monsters translated on the fly (not too difficult) and they are going to need these items on their next adventure. They're all 7th level, and they'll be going to encounter some wights. I do know that holy water does 2d4+2, but there's a likely chance that they might lose a few levels in the fight.

Found what I was looking for in the Castle Keeper's Guide.