[kickstarter] Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Other Strangeness

gbbgu

Oct 31, 2023, 6:30:08 PM10/31/23
The best-selling role-playing game is back, in beautiful full color with new
art by TMNT creators Kevin Eastman, Peter Laird, and more!

This Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles & Other Strangeness Kickstarter campaign
features a relaunch of the original TMNT role-playing game and sourcebooks,
sought-after collector items that have enthralled generations since their
release in 1985 as one of the first licensed TMNT products.

They are returning to print as two, officially licensed, deluxe hardcover
collections of the RPG and all sourcebooks. Each is completely remastered,
includes rules clarifications, and is updated to full color. Bonus material
includes an array of new artwork, never-before-seen behind-the-scenes info and
art, remembrances, and tributes by renowned comic book and RPG creators Kevin
Eastman, Peter Laird, Freddie E. Williams II, Sophie Campbell, Jim Lawson,
Ciro Nieli, David Petersen, Steven Cummings, Ramon K. Perez, and many more.

<https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/palladiumbooks/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-and-other-strangeness>

--
gbbgu

gbbgu

Nov 1, 2023, 8:39:11 AM11/1/23
On 1 Nov 2023, gbbgu wrote:

> <https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/palladiumbooks/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-and-other-strangeness>

"Our license does not include the sale of PDF versions of these books, but any
digital rewards from Stretch Goals will be delivered by PDF."

Damn, that really sucks. I really love the physical book at the table, but you
can't beat a PDF for prep work.

--
gbbgu

Gottfried Neuner