[zine] Newest Polyglot is online

Andrew Bernstein

Dec 2, 2007, 11:23:56 PM12/2/07

Volume 3 Issue #15 of our game industry newsletter is now on our web site
and available for free download. Go to www.polymancerstudios.com and follow
the links to the current issue from the "Downloads" menu at the left.

Many thanks go out to everybody who has sent us a press release, product
notice, or an announcement of a special offer to Polyglot. Please keep them
coming. Attached or embedded images are always appreciated. Polyglot is
free to download, free to send materials to, and free to distribute. Over
200 hobby game and computer/video game companies can't be wrong, nor can
the more than 10,000 regular readers. Send your marketing materials to
poly...@polymancerstudios.com.

Keep in mind that the holiday season is now upon us which also means we
have a brand new year inbound. There is but one Polyglot left before
Christmas and after that there will be but one Polyglot left before 2008.
This means that your special holiday offers, your projected releases for the
new year, and all your other timely, seasonal announcements need to go out
right away.

All for now and good gaming,
---
Andrew Bernstein