publishing disclaimer

Wilfred the Rook

Aug 24, 2009, 2:10:26 PM8/24/09
My project is finally reaching the point of being ready to publish,
and I have lots of questions I will likely present to the group here.
My first is this;

What sort of legal disclaimer text is standard for a role playing game
being put out today?

I'm on the road to release a LARP product, so I'm sure we will need to
cover ourselves regarding a range of sports and full contact abuses,
but I need something to start from. Anyone have any experience on this
matter, or suggestions?

Thanks!

-Thax