More ideas of modifiers/options/etc

ne...@zzo38computer.org.invalid

Jun 4, 2021, 8:06:52 PM6/4/21
I have many more ideas about modifiers and options of advantages and
disadvantages in GURPS.

http://zzo38computer.org/textfile/gurps/

Please tell me if you have a question, comment, complaint, etc of it.
(For one thing, most of them there is no values specified yet, and some
other details may also be missing. However, the point values can be
ignored if this game is using the point-free option.)

Note also that I may add more things later, either my own ideas or what
ideas someone else mentions, too.

--
Don't laugh at the moon when it is day time in France.

John Dallman

Jun 5, 2021, 5:07:56 AM6/5/21
In article <162285145...@zzo38computer.org>,
ne...@zzo38computer.org.invalid () wrote:

> I have many more ideas about modifiers and options of advantages and
> disadvantages in GURPS.

You'll get a lot more feedback if you start posting this material to the
SJGames GURPS forum, at http://forums.sjgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13

--
John Dallman. The Path of Cunning is a GURPS fanzine,
available from https://tekeli.li/path-of-cunning/