Computer Games

%user%

Jan 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/16/96
What's up with Interplay and SJ games creating a GURPS PC game?
Last I heard it is to be released Christmas 1996...any info on
it?

Robert Kelk

Jan 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/17/96

There's plenty of information at http://www.io.com/~tcain/

--
Robert Kelk Rober...@ssc-asc.x400.gc.ca
Opinions in this posting do not necessarily reflect the official

Timothy Cain

Jan 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/20/96
Robert Kelk <Rober...@ssc-asc.x400.gc.ca> writes:
>"%user%" <%user%@library.unt.edu> wrote:
>>What's up with Interplay and SJ games creating a GURPS PC game?
>>Last I heard it is to be released Christmas 1996...any info on
>>it?

>There's plenty of information at http://www.io.com/~tcain/

I will be updating it by the end of next month. Sorry about such
irregular updates, but I've been spending a lot of time getting the
combat engine working. GURPS advanced combat is complex, and I want to
get it right.

Tim.

Timothy Cain | Programmer
ca...@netcom.com | Philosopher
All opinions expressed here are solely my own. Please do not misconstrue
anything written above as official Interplay policy.