Mostrous compendium on net?

John Scott

Jun 27, 1994, 12:14:28 AM6/27/94
Anyone know of an ftp site that has a monstrous compendium availible for
download? Thanks in advance. (Please email to jugge...@thepoint.com).

Rob Repp

Jun 28, 1994, 2:01:12 PM6/28/94
In article <2uljn4$6...@thepoint.com> John Scott, jugge...@thepoint.com
writes:

>Anyone know of an ftp site that has a monstrous compendium availible for
>download? Thanks in advance. (Please email to jugge...@thepoint.com).

I'd be interested in knowing about this one myself. :)

Rob Repp | InterNet: tsr...@aol.com
Manager, Digital Projects Group | InterNet: mob...@mercury.mcs.com
TSR, Inc. | CompuServe: 76217,761
__________________________________ | GEnie: TSR.Online AOL: TSR Inc
All opinions are my own, not TSR's | 414-248-3625 Fax 414-248-0389

Brendan James DICK

Jun 29, 1994, 2:21:52 AM6/29/94
Rob Repp <mob...@Mercury.mcs.com> writes:

>In article <2uljn4$6...@thepoint.com> John Scott, jugge...@thepoint.com
>writes:
>>Anyone know of an ftp site that has a monstrous compendium availible for
>>download? Thanks in advance. (Please email to jugge...@thepoint.com).

>I'd be interested in knowing about this one myself. :)

As no doubt would T$R ...

l8r
Brendan

Pat Berry

Jul 5, 1994, 8:14:16 PM7/5/94
jugge...@thepoint.com (John Scott) writes:

> Anyone know of an ftp site that has a monstrous compendium availible for
> download? Thanks in advance. (Please email to jugge...@thepoint.com).

I don't know of any ftp sites that would be interested in helping you
steal copyrighted material. If you want a Monstrous Compendium, buy
one.

Pat Berry, WA4OGK | I swear, if his head wasn't attached . . . oh no,
Cary, North Carolina, USA | I'm channeling my mother again.
-=- Team OS/2 -=- | -- Jill Taylor

Azrael

Jul 6, 1994, 10:00:33 PM7/6/94
In article <Him1oc...@berry.Cary.NC.US>, p...@berry.Cary.NC.US (Pat

I assumed (and this thing might not even exist) that he was talking about
the Net Monstrous Compendium...I've heard of it, but I don't know where I
might find it.

Robert Christian

Jul 7, 1994, 6:42:11 PM7/7/94
In article <Calvin-06...@kfp-slac-mac.slac.stanford.edu>,

Version one is at ftp.mpgn.com, version 2 should be out soon.

Robert Christian (rob...@revcan.ca) | Peace cannot be kept by force.
Compiler of the Net.Monstrous.Compendium | It can only be achieved by
Home Phone Number: (613) 744 - 0066 | understanding. -- Albert Einstein
Mailing Address: 1312 Marigold Cresent, Gloucester Ontario, Canada, K1B 5E5

ADDRESS CHANGE : Please use rob...@revcan.ca now.

Pat Berry

Jul 10, 1994, 11:44:55 PM7/10/94
Calvin (Azrael) writes:

> In article <Him1oc...@berry.Cary.NC.US>, p...@berry.Cary.NC.US (Pat
> Berry) wrote:
> >
> > jugge...@thepoint.com (John Scott) writes:
> >
> > > Anyone know of an ftp site that has a monstrous compendium availible for
> > > download? Thanks in advance. (Please email to jugge...@thepoint.com).
> >
> > I don't know of any ftp sites that would be interested in helping you
> > steal copyrighted material. If you want a Monstrous Compendium, buy
> > one.
>

> I assumed (and this thing might not even exist) that he was talking about
> the Net Monstrous Compendium...I've heard of it, but I don't know where I
> might find it.

Yes, there is one. And yes, that's what John was talking about. I've
apologized to him for my unwarranted accusation.

Dan

Jul 13, 1994, 2:38:52 PM7/13/94
In article <Calvin-06...@kfp-slac-mac.slac.stanford.edu>, Calvin
(Azrael) wrote:

I would be interested too. I don't intend on stealing anything. I can
afford the books and I own most of them. But with the age on laptops, an
electronic version would be most useful (IF YOU OWN THE ACTUAL BOOK).
Especialy if you can a Hypermedia version.

Robert Christian

Jul 14, 1994, 9:54:22 PM7/14/94
In article <Dan_Menchaca...@mac282.kip.apple.com>,

Dan <Dan_Me...@quickmail.apple.com> wrote:
>> I assumed (and this thing might not even exist) that he was talking about
>> the Net Monstrous Compendium...I've heard of it, but I don't know where I
>> might find it.
>
>I would be interested too. I don't intend on stealing anything. I can
>afford the books and I own most of them. But with the age on laptops, an
>electronic version would be most useful (IF YOU OWN THE ACTUAL BOOK).
>Especialy if you can a Hypermedia version.

It is available at ftp/mpgn.com, version II should be out soon.

| Robert Christian (rob...@revcan.ca) Home Phone Number: (613) 744 - 0066 |
| Mail Address: 1312 Marigold Cresent, Gloucester Ontario, Canada, K1B 5E5 |
| Compiler of the Net.Monstrous.Compendium (NMC) and the Net.Book.of.Names |
| Available at ftp.mpgn.com in \Gaming\fantasy
| Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding. |