Vancian Magic?!?

John Olsson

Sep 2, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/2/95
Have someone designed (A)D&D equivalents of the spells that appear in Jack Vance's books? Since my native (is it correct to use this word here?) language isn't English and I don't live in an Englishspeaking country (I live in Sweden, Europe), I have some problems with translateing the spellnames to Swedish... :)

For those who haven't read anything from The Dying Earth series, I can warmly recommend them, since some parts of (A)D&D is based upon these.

I belive that using spellnames like these gives a better athmosphere to the game. I think it sounds better to say something like "The Enchantment of Vertical Emancipation" instead of just "fly", or "Phandaal's Seamless Mantle of Transparency"...

Below, I have included the spellnames of the spells that appear in TDE as well as some comments, which I think is correct. If they aren't could someone please correct my mistakes or fill in the blanks? Perhaps you could even help me with designing these spells for (A)D&D?!? Well, whatever, here comes the list:

Xarfaggio's Physical Malepsy
I know that mal- means something bad, as in malfunctioning, but what does
malepsy mean? I have tried to look up the word in my dictionaries, but
I haven't found any explanation to this word...

Arnhoult's Sequestrious Digitalia
Sequestrios mean to part (I think) and digitalia is perhaps a reference to
digits, fingers? If this is correct, the spellname would suggest that the
persons fingers would part from the body, and thus this would be a splendid
pickpocket-spell?

Lutar Brassnose's Twelve-fold Bounty

The Spell of Forlorn Encystment
Imprisons the victim in a pore in the Earth's crust exactly 45 miles below the
surface...

Finkler's Old-fashioned Froust
What does froust mean?

Clambard's Rein of Long Nerves

The Green and Purple Postponement of Joy

Panguire's Triumphs of Discomfort

Lugweiler's Dismal Itch

Khulip's Nasal Enhancement

Rad's Pervasion of the Incorrect Chord

Felojun's Second Hypnotic Spell
This could be some sort of paralysing enchantment

Phandaal Gyrator Spell
The victim is caused to spin in the air at any speed or height!
(Well, any speed means that the victim could rotate at such a speed that arms
and legs would part from the body... An example of this is given in The Dying
Earth.)

The Spell of the Omnipotent Sphere
As omnipotent means something *very* powerful, this could be some kind of
expanding forcefield?

The Charm of Untiring Nourishment
Allows the reciepient to survive without food nor air.

The Spell of Internal Effervescence
Sounds *very* nasty, since effervescence means boiling...

The Excellent Prismatic Sphere
A spray of stabbing rays - very prety and very deadly!

The Call of the Violent Cloud
Summons a sentient pillar of smoke - a one way transportation spell.

Phandaal's Critique of the Chill
Seems to be some sort of freezing spell...

The Inside Out and Over
Inverts the topology of the surrounding area... I think this one is not to be
cast outside in the open... :)

The Spell of Temporal Stasis
This is a time-stop, but it sounds better to say "The Spell of Temporal Stasis"
then just "Time-stop", don't you think?

Thasdrubal's Laganetic Transfer
If I remember correctly, laganetic means some kind of transportation?

I hope I haven't upset anyone by posting this... ;)

John Olsson

john horton

Sep 3, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/3/95
In article <42a3e7$9...@newsy.ifm.liu.se> you wrote:
> Have someone designed (A)D&D equivalents of the spells that appear in Jack
> Vance's books? Since my native (is it correct to use this word here?)
> language isn't English and I don't live in an Englishspeaking country
> (I live in Sweden, Europe), I have some problems with
> translateing the spellnames to Swedish... :)

Thanks for posting this list! We've been having a related discussion under
the heading "Where'd they get it (was re: Ioun Stones)." I too would be
interested in hearing about D&D equivalents, and I agree
about different spell names adding interest to the game. e.g. we always
refer to "Ray of Enfeeblement" as "The Dreaded Ray of Enfeeblement," and
ever since I read _The Dying Earth_, I've thought of the Illusionist
spell "Prismatic Spray" as "The Excellent Prismatic Spray."

BTW your use of "native" is correct, and your English is very good -
better than some native speakers I know. :)

> Xarfaggio's Physical Malepsy
> I know that mal- means something bad, as in malfunctioning, but what does
> malepsy mean? I have tried to look up the word in my dictionaries, but
> I haven't found any explanation to this word...

I checked my Websters Unabridged Dictionary of the English Language, but
Malepsy is not listed. (As Vance is British, perhaps the Oxford English
Dictionary would be more appropriate, but I just work with what I've got.
:) I agree with you about the "mal" part, and I think the "epsy" sounds
the same as in catalepsy or narcolepsy - this is definitely some sort of
affliction. I suspect that Vance makes up some of the words he uses, but
I may be wrong because some are real words that I just wasn't aware of
until I looked them up! I can see how his coining new words would pose a
translation problem!

> Arnhoult's Sequestrious Digitalia
> Sequestrios mean to part (I think) and digitalia is perhaps a reference to
> digits, fingers? If this is correct, the spellname would suggest that the
> persons fingers would part from the body, and thus this would be a splendid
> pickpocket-spell?

In Webster's I found "sequester," which does mean to separate. (I live in
Los Angeles, California, USA, so I've heard the word sequester a lot
lately in reference to the jury for the OJ Simpson trial.) I also found
"sequestrum," which is "a fragment of dead bone which becomes detached
from the sound portion." I guess this spell would be good for picking
pockets if you could temporarily separate *your own* fingers from your
hand, but on cast anybody else it would be nasty. What was the context in
Vance's book?

> Finkler's Old-fashioned Froust
> What does froust mean?

I didn't find any "froust," but I found "frowst," which is a stuffiness or
mustiness. If that's the meaning, though, I'm not sure what the spell would
do. :)

> The Green and Purple Postponement of Joy

Obviously not a combat spell, but boy would this upset an NPC who has
scheduled a romantic liason. ;)

> The Spell of the Omnipotent Sphere
> As omnipotent means something *very* powerful, this could be some kind of
> expanding forcefield?

Some form of Globe of Invulnerability, maybe?

> The Charm of Untiring Nourishment
> Allows the reciepient to survive without food nor air.

I think this could be easily done - pick an appropriate level and
duration and you're all set. It works just as you describe. If I recall
correctly, it does not protect against fatigue, though.

> The Spell of Internal Effervescence
> Sounds *very* nasty, since effervescence means boiling...

Usually effervescence is used (in the U.S.) to mean fizzing, like a
carbonated drink, but it still sounds nasty!

> The Excellent Prismatic Sphere
> A spray of stabbing rays - very prety and very deadly!

AD&D 7th level Illusionist spell.

> The Call of the Violent Cloud
> Summons a sentient pillar of smoke - a one way transportation spell.

Maybe an Air Elemental?

> The Spell of Temporal Stasis
> This is a time-stop, but it sounds better to say "The Spell of Temporal Stasis"
> then just "Time-stop", don't you think?

Yes, and in AD&D, they did call it "Temporal Stasis." - 9th level Magic
User spell.

> Thasdrubal's Laganetic Transfer
> If I remember correctly, laganetic means some kind of transportation?

Webster's lists "lagan" which means "goods thrown into the sea with a buoy
attached in order that they may be found again." Maybe this is a magical
equivalent of that method?

> Lutar Brassnose's Twelve-fold Bounty

I haven't seen it myself, but someone on the "Ioun Stones" thread
mentioned that he or his friends had come up with a D&D equivalent of this
one.

> The Spell of Forlorn Encystment
> Imprisons the victim in a pore in the Earth's crust exactly 45 miles below the
> surface...

There is a 9th level M.U. spell called "Imprisonment" that has an identical
effect.

BTW I thought I'd mention that my source for spell listings
mentioned above is the 1st Ed. Player's Handbook.

John Horton <jho...@csun.edu>

"...L.A. and that feeling like you were cut loose in a grid of light that
just spilled out to the edge of everything."
William Gibson, _Virtual_Light_

Katzbalger

Sep 3, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/3/95
>>(As Vance is British, perhaps the Oxford English
>>Dictionary would be more appropriate,

Cool thread, but Jack Vance (the Lord and Master) is an American and lives
in Oakland, California.

Kat Zbalger

verkuilen john v

Sep 3, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/3/95
hfoa...@huey.csun.edu (john horton) writes:

[snip]

>> The Spell of Temporal Stasis
>> This is a time-stop, but it sounds better to say "The Spell of Temporal Stasis"
>> then just "Time-stop", don't you think?

>Yes, and in AD&D, they did call it "Temporal Stasis." - 9th level Magic
>User spell.

Um, actually there are two spells. Temoral Stasis is a suspended
animation spell of indefinite duration. Time Stop is the spell that,
well, stops time, for a bit.

michael.scannell

Sep 4, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/4/95
d91j...@isy.liu.se (John Olsson) wrote:

> Have someone designed (A)D&D equivalents of the spells that appear in Jack Vance's books? Since my native (is it correct to use this word here?) language isn't English and I don't live in an Englishspeaking country (I live in Sweden, Europe), I have some problems with translateing the spellnames to Swedish... :)
> Arnhoult's Sequestrious Digitalia
> Sequestrios mean to part (I think) and digitalia is perhaps a reference to
> digits, fingers? If this is correct, the spellname would suggest that the
> persons fingers would part from the body, and thus this would be a splendid
> pickpocket-spell?

I assumed that this spell would conjure into existance a pair of
ghostly mitts that went off sequestered whatever the casting mage so
desired. There are already a series of Bigby spells in the Greyhawk
hardback that you could use.

> Lutar Brassnose's Twelve-fold Bounty

In Cugel's Saga, this was originally called Brassman's Twelvefold
Bounty : had old Brassman adopted a TSR-style copyrighting campaign
then he might still have kept his moniker on his own work...

> The Spell of Forlorn Encystment
> Imprisons the victim in a pore in the Earth's crust exactly 45 miles below the
> surface...

Obviously where Gygax got the inspiration for Imprisonment.

> Finkler's Old-fashioned Froust
> What does froust mean?

I'm guessing here but based on the context of the paragraph that
the spell appears in, I assume it to be some kind of silly walk.

> Lugweiler's Dismal Itch
Since coming back from Thailand, I reckon I've had a dose of this!

Shame on you Johnsy! : you missed out the Spell of the Macroid
Toe!

Mikey Boy, the original Bohemian earspoon.

Wayne J. Rasmussen

Sep 4, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/4/95
John Olsson (d91j...@isy.liu.se) wrote:
: Have someone designed (A)D&D equivalents of the spells that appear in Jack Vance's books? Since my native (is it correct to use this word here?) language isn't English and I don't live in an Englishspeaking country (I live in Sweden, Europe), I have som
e problems with translateing the spellnames to Swedish... :)

There was a Giants of the Earth article concerning TDE. It gave a couple
of the heros and a long, not complete, list of spells in adnd format. I
can't remember the issue #, but somewhere around 57 sounds correct.

Have fun,
wayne

(much removed)

john horton

Sep 4, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/4/95
Thanks to both of you for your corrections. I guess this is one of
the risks of composing late at night! :)

John Horton <jho...@csun.edu>

From: katzb...@aol.com (Katzbalger)
>>(As Vance is British, perhaps the Oxford English
>>Dictionary would be more appropriate,

John Olsson

Sep 5, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/5/95
In article 4...@axl02it.ntc.nokia.com, "michael.scannell" <michael....@nokia.ntc.com> () writes:
>d91j...@isy.liu.se (John Olsson) wrote:
>>
>> Have someone designed (A)D&D equivalents of the spells that appear in Jack Vance's books? Since my native (is it correct to use this word here?) language isn't English and I don't live in an Englishspeaking country (I live in Sweden, Europe), I have some problems with translateing the spellnames to Swedish... :)
>> Arnhoult's Sequestrious Digitalia
>> Sequestrios mean to part (I think) and digitalia is perhaps a reference to
>> digits, fingers? If this is correct, the spellname would suggest that the
>> persons fingers would part from the body, and thus this would be a splendid
>> pickpocket-spell?
>
>I assumed that this spell would conjure into existance a pair of
>ghostly mitts that went off sequestered whatever the casting mage so
>desired. There are already a series of Bigby spells in the Greyhawk
>hardback that you could use.

Do you have a reference to where any character uses this spell in any
of Vance's books?

>> Lutar Brassnose's Twelve-fold Bounty
>
>In Cugel's Saga, this was originally called Brassman's Twelvefold
>Bounty : had old Brassman adopted a TSR-style copyrighting campaign
>then he might still have kept his moniker on his own work...

OK. I'll look it up! :)

.. Some references to G.G.'s spell imprisonment removed ...

>> Finkler's Old-fashioned Froust
>> What does froust mean?
>I'm guessing here but based on the context of the paragraph that
>the spell appears in, I assume it to be some kind of silly walk.

Could you please be more specific on this reference?

>> Lugweiler's Dismal Itch
>Since coming back from Thailand, I reckon I've had a dose of this!

Hmm, as you know, my native language isn't english, and I don't know if
I understand correctly... Do you think you could be more specific on this one?

>Shame on you Johnsy! : you missed out the Spell of the Macroid
>Toe!

Yes, I know, but "The Spell of the Macroid Toe" doesn't really exist... It was
invented by Cugel so he could escape from an embaressing situation!

>Mikey Boy, the original Bohemian earspoon.

I've been doing some researching of malepsy as in "Xarfaggio's Physical Malepsy",
and I would like to test my theory on you out there. :)

I know this is a longshot...

The word "epilepsy" is derived from the Greek word "epilepsia", which is derived
from "epilambanein". Now, "lambanein" means "to take".

The word "malepsy" is of the same form as "epilepsy". The prefix mal means
"ebad, badly" and the suffix "epsy" could originally be "lepsy". So, now
if we combine these words we get something like "to take bad". :)

And since malepsy is next to physical, malepsy might mean something like
damage or deformation. This would mean that the spell would cause some kind
of physical deformation like *very* big ears or a *very* big/long nose etc,!

Now, what do you think? Am I correct?

Now to the spell Thasdrubal's Laganetic Transfer. This is an even longer
longshot... :)

Webster (1949) lists the word "lag" (one of many meanings) as
"To bring into the hands of justice;
To cause to be punished for a crime (slang)."

The Shorter Oxford English Dictionary (1975) lists
"1. A convict under sentance of transportation or penal servitude.
2. A term of transportation or penal servitude 1821."

and Cassell Concice English Dictionary (1994) lists it as
"(obsolete or archaic meaning) a sentence of transportation"

What do you think, could "laganetic" be a reference to this "lag", which

means some kind of transportation?

And the final item in this followup, the word effervescence!
(The Spell of Internal Effervescence)

Cassell lists effervescence as:

"effervescence, noun effervescent, adjective
[L. effervescere (EF-, fervescere, inceptive of fervere, to boil)]"

For you out there who doesn't know, inceptive is a grammatical term which
denotes the beginning of an action, in this case - to boil.
So, effervescence means, for instance, the process which water undertakes just
before it starts to boil, but it could also refere to the "fizzing" process
in a carbonated drink (as John Horton stated earlier).

John Olsson

michael.scannell

Sep 7, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/7/95
d91j...@isy.liu.se (John Olsson) wrote:

> >> Have someone designed (A)D&D equivalents of the spells that appear in Jack Vance's books? Since my native (is it correct to use this word here?) language isn't English and I don't live in an Englishspeaking country (I live in Sweden, Europe), I have some problems with translateing the spellnames to Swedish... :)
> >> Arnhoult's Sequestrious Digitalia
> >> Sequestrios mean to part (I think) and digitalia is perhaps a reference to
> >> digits, fingers? If this is correct, the spellname would suggest that the
> >> persons fingers would part from the body, and thus this would be a splendid
> >> pickpocket-spell?

> Do you have a reference to where any character uses this spell in any
> of Vance's books?

Yes I do, my old Danish mucker! At the end of Cugel's Saga, Cugel is
talking with the Bazzard and his 4 fathers (poor bastard!), and one
of them says that Cugel should be careful, as Iuconnu could use this
spell to steal the central node of that creature from the Overworld
(i forget it's name).

> >> Finkler's Old-fashioned Froust
> >> What does froust mean?
> >I'm guessing here but based on the context of the paragraph that
> >the spell appears in, I assume it to be some kind of silly walk.
> >
> Could you please be more specific on this reference?

Bazzard says to Cugel in CS that "Iuconnu uses Finkler's OFF and would
have you bounding back to Pergolo on 30 ft strides to retrieve
..er Sadlark's (!) scale". From this you can deduce that the spell
would makes it recipient walk with exceptionally long steps (similar
to a jump spell).

> >> Lugweiler's Dismal Itch
> >Since coming back from Thailand, I reckon I've had a dose of this!
> >
> Hmm, as you know, my native language isn't english, and I don't know if
> I understand correctly... Do you think you could be more specific on this one?

It's a joke!

> >Shame on you Johnsy! : you missed out the Spell of the Macroid
> >Toe!
> >
> Yes, I know, but "The Spell of the Macroid Toe" doesn't really exist... It was
> invented by Cugel so he could escape from an embaressing situation!

Hmm, that's not how I remember it. Doesn't Pharesm the Sorceror in
Eyes of the Overworld threaten Cugel with this spell when Cugel
eats the transparent bibvalve EVERYTHING.

God, this thread must look strange to anybody who hasn't read Vance's
books! I love all of his fantasy and sci-fi (38 books in my collection
so far). Check out the Vance Phile www site as well.

Mikey Boy,
Helsini, Finland.

michael.scannell

Sep 7, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/7/95
d91j...@isy.liu.se (John Olsson) wrote:

> >> Have someone designed (A)D&D equivalents of the spells that appear in Jack Vance's books? Since my native (is it correct to use this word here?) language isn't English and I don't live in an Englishspeaking country (I live in Sweden, Europe), I have some problems with translateing the spellnames to Swedish... :)
> >> Arnhoult's Sequestrious Digitalia
> >> Sequestrios mean to part (I think) and digitalia is perhaps a reference to
> >> digits, fingers? If this is correct, the spellname would suggest that the
> >> persons fingers would part from the body, and thus this would be a splendid
> >> pickpocket-spell?

> Do you have a reference to where any character uses this spell in any
> of Vance's books?

Yes I do, my old Danish mucker! At the end of Cugel's Saga, Cugel is

talking with the Bazzard and his 4 fathers (poor bastard!), and one
of them says that Cugel should be careful, as Iuconnu could use this
spell to steal the central node of that creature from the Overworld
(i forget it's name).

> >> Finkler's Old-fashioned Froust

> >> What does froust mean?
> >I'm guessing here but based on the context of the paragraph that
> >the spell appears in, I assume it to be some kind of silly walk.
> >
> Could you please be more specific on this reference?

Bazzard says to Cugel in CS that "Iuconnu uses Finkler's OFF and would
have you bounding back to Pergolo on 30 ft strides to retrieve
..er Sadlark's (!) scale". From this you can deduce that the spell
would makes it recipient walk with exceptionally long steps (similar
to a jump spell).

> >> Lugweiler's Dismal Itch
> >Since coming back from Thailand, I reckon I've had a dose of this!
> >
> Hmm, as you know, my native language isn't english, and I don't know if
> I understand correctly... Do you think you could be more specific on this one?

It's a joke!

> >Shame on you Johnsy! : you missed out the Spell of the Macroid
> >Toe!
> >
> Yes, I know, but "The Spell of the Macroid Toe" doesn't really exist... It was
> invented by Cugel so he could escape from an embaressing situation!

Paul Tatro

Nov 10, 2023, 5:12:28 PM11/10/23
Cheers!
Xarfaggio's Physical Malepsy

School: Necromancy
Level: 4
Effect: This spell causes a debilitating malaise in a target creature, reducing its Strength and Dexterity by 2d4 for 1 hour. A successful Constitution saving throw halves the effect.
Arnhoult's Sequestrious Digitalia

School: Conjuration
Level: 3
Effect: The caster temporarily gains control of a target's hands from a distance, able to manipulate objects or perform simple tasks. Lasts for 10 minutes or until concentration is broken.
Lutar Brassnose's Twelve-fold Bounty

School: Transmutation
Level: 5
Effect: This spell multiplies any non-magical item the caster is holding by twelve. The duplicates last for 24 hours before vanishing.
The Spell of Forlorn Encystment

School: Abjuration
Level: 7
Effect: Imprisons a target creature within an impenetrable sphere buried deep beneath the earth. The sphere is immune to all damage and spells. Lasts for 30 days or until dispelled.
Finkler's Old-fashioned Froust

School: Evocation
Level: 2
Effect: Releases a burst of cold air that chills and slows enemies within a 20-foot radius. Affected creatures have their speed halved for 1 minute.
Clambard's Rein of Long Nerves

School: Enchantment
Level: 4
Effect: This spell heightens the caster's senses, granting advantage on Perception checks and immunity to being surprised for 8 hours.
The Green and Purple Postponement of Joy

School: Illusion
Level: 3
Effect: Creates an illusory, mesmerizing display that captivates all who see it, causing them to lose their next action in awe.
Panguire's Triumphs of Discomfort

School: Enchantment
Level: 1
Effect: Causes a target creature to feel extreme discomfort, imposing disadvantage on concentration checks for 10 minutes.
Lugweiler's Dismal Itch

School: Necromancy
Level: 2
Effect: Inflicts an unbearable itching on a target, causing distraction and a -2 penalty to AC and Dexterity saving throws for 1 hour.
Khulip's Nasal Enhancement

School: Transmutation
Level: 1
Effect: Enhances the target's sense of smell, granting the ability to track creatures by scent and detect poisons or hidden creatures within 30 feet.
Rad's Pervasion of the Incorrect Chord

School: Illusion
Level: 3
Effect: Causes dissonance in the minds of those who hear it, confusing them and causing them to take a -1 penalty on all attack rolls, ability checks, and saving throws for 10 minutes.
Felojun's Second Hypnotic Spell

School: Enchantment
Level: 4
Effect: Paralyzes a target creature with a hypnotic pattern. The target is incapacitated and unable to move for up to 1 minute, or until the spell is broken by damage or another effect.
Phandaal Gyrator Spell

School: Transmutation
Level: 5
Effect: Causes a target creature or object to spin rapidly in the air. Can be used to disorient enemies or move objects. Lasts for up to 1 minute.
The Spell of the Omnipotent Sphere

School: Abjuration
Level: 6
Effect: Creates a powerful forcefield around the caster, granting immunity to all damage and spell effects for 1 minute.
The Charm of Untiring Nourishment

School: Conjuration
Level: 3
Effect: The target can survive without food, water, or air for up to 7 days.
The Spell of Internal Effervescence

School: Evocation
Level: 7
Effect: Causes a target creature's blood to boil, dealing 6d10 fire damage. A successful Constitution saving throw halves the damage.
The Excellent Prismatic Sphere

School: Abjuration
Level: 8
Effect: Creates a multi-layered sphere of light around the caster that damages and repels enemies. Each layer has a different effect based on the color of the light.
The Call of the Violent Cloud

School: Conjuration
Level: 4
Effect: Summons a sentient cloud that can transport the caster and up to four others to a location within 100 miles.
Phandaal's Critique of the Chill

School: Evocation
Level: 3
Effect: Releases a wave of freezing energy, dealing 5d8 cold damage to all creatures in a 30-foot cone.
The Inside Out and Over

School: Transmutation
Level: 9
Effect: Inverts the terrain within a 100-foot radius, creating a labyrinth of inverted earth and sky. Lasts for 10 minutes.
The Spell of Temporal Stasis

School: Transmutation
Level: 9
Effect: Freezes time for everyone but the caster in a 60-foot radius for 1 minute. The caster can act normally during this time.
Thasdrubal's Laganetic Transfer

School: Conjuration
Level: 6
Effect: Teleports the caster and up to eight willing creatures to any known location on the same plane of existence.

On Saturday, September 2, 1995 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, John Olsson wrote:
> [...]
> The Charm of Untiring Nourishment
> Allows the reciepient to survive without food nor air.
> The Spell of Internal Effervescence
> Sounds *very* nasty, since effervescence means boiling...
> The Excellent Prismatic Sphere
> A spray of stabbing rays - very prety and very deadly!
> The Call of the Violent Cloud
> Summons a sentient pillar of smoke - a one way transportation spell.
> Phandaal's Critique of the Chill
> Seems to be some sort of freezing spell...
> The Inside Out and Over
> Inverts the topology of the surrounding area... I think this one is not to be
> cast outside in the open... :)
> The Spell of Temporal Stasis
> This is a time-stop, but it sounds better to say "The Spell of Temporal Stasis"
> then just "Time-stop", don't you think?
> Thasdrubal's Laganetic Transfer
> If I remember correctly, laganetic means some kind of transportation?

kyonshi

Dec 30, 2023, 5:57:46 AM12/30/23
Those spells are actually quite nice and might have to end up in my
houserules, although their levels are a bit high.
Pretty useful for resurrecting a thread from 1995.