FirstEdtion Yahoo Group

fineousf...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2020, 6:48:55 PM9/2/20
It's been a while since Yahoo closed down the files section of this group, but now I've managed to make the files section available again. Anyone interested in a link to it?

Spalls Hurgenson

Sep 3, 2020, 12:50:30 PM9/3/20
Why not? Clasic AD&D stuff needs love too.

You could also dump it into a giant file and upload it to archive.org,
to give it a better chance of being available to posterity.

fineousf...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2020, 4:38:00 PM9/3/20
Okay, here's the link https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zBf4y3nnPk6RN5Z1CxvFuNPOStXPvpeo

I'll upload everything to archive.org as well.

Spalls Hurgenson

Sep 4, 2020, 8:58:53 AM9/4/20
On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 13:37:58 -0700 (PDT), "fineousf...@gmail.com"
<fineousf...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, September 3, 2020 at 12:50:30 PM UTC-4, Spalls Hurgenson wrote:
>> On Wed, 2 Sep 2020 15:48:53 -0700 (PDT), "fineousf...@gmail.com"
>> <fineousf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >It's been a while since Yahoo closed down the files section of this group,
>> >but now I've managed to make the files section available again. Anyone
>> >interested in a link to it?
>> Why not? Clasic AD&D stuff needs love too.

>Okay, here's the link https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zBf4y3nnPk6RN5Z1CxvFuNPOStXPvpeo
>I'll upload everything to archive.org as well.

Awesome. Some of its stuff I've seen before, but a lot is new to me.
I'm glad you preserved it.

JimP

Sep 4, 2020, 12:06:15 PM9/4/20
<fineousf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Thursday, September 3, 2020 at 12:50:30 PM UTC-4, Spalls Hurgenson wrote:
>> On Wed, 2 Sep 2020 15:48:53 -0700 (PDT), "fineousf...@gmail.com"
>> <fineousf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >It's been a while since Yahoo closed down the files section of this group,
>> >but now I've managed to make the files section available again. Anyone
>> >interested in a link to it?
>> Why not? Clasic AD&D stuff needs love too.
>>
>> You could also dump it into a giant file and upload it to archive.org,
>> to give it a better chance of being available to posterity.
>

>Okay, here's the link https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zBf4y3nnPk6RN5Z1CxvFuNPOStXPvpeo
>
>I'll upload everything to archive.org as well.

Got it all. Looks interesting.

--
Jim

Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha

Sep 4, 2020, 12:13:06 PM9/4/20
Is there anything there that isn't on https://thetrove.net/Books/ ?

--
Terry Austin

Lynn:
(May 2019 total for people arrested for entering the United States
illegally is over 132,000 for just the southwest border.)

Vacation photos from Iceland:

Ubiquitous

Sep 4, 2020, 6:27:50 PM9/4/20
What do you mean by "make available again"?
Has Yahoo decided to reopen the file sections?
They really shot themselves in the foot with that one.

--
"It took a worldwide pandemic. It took a 35% plunge in the stock
market. It took quarantining. It took many small businesses closing. It

Ubiquitous

Sep 4, 2020, 6:31:26 PM9/4/20
taus...@gmail.com wrote:
>"fineousfingers35" <fineousf...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Okay, here's the link
>> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zBf4y3nnPk6RN5Z1CxvFuNPOStXPvpeo
>>
>> I'll upload everything to archive.org as well.
>
>Is there anything there that isn't on https://thetrove.net/Books/ ?

I use The Eye, which look more comprehesive.

Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha

Sep 4, 2020, 6:44:31 PM9/4/20
Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote in
Never heard of it.

fineousf...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2020, 3:51:35 PM9/5/20
I put it on my Google Drive then set it up so that anyone with a link can use it. Before Yahoo Groups stopped the files section, I managed to get a copy of everything, so nothing will be lost. Did the same thing for the Gamma World group as well. I've been trying to keep both alive, but I'm not sure how long this will last. Both groups haven't gotten much traffic over the past couple of years.

fineousf...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2020, 4:20:03 PM9/5/20
With a little Google-fu, I found it.

https://www.the-eye.eu/public/Books/rpg.rem.uz/