One Page Dungeon Contest

fineousf...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2021, 6:50:04 PMFeb 26
Are they running this contest this year? The usual deadline for submissions is May, which is quickly (to me) coming soon. I tried emailing the person who usually organize the contest, but got no reply.

fineousf...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2021, 5:26:02 PMFeb 27
On Friday, February 26, 2021 at 6:50:04 PM UTC-5, fineousf...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are they running this contest this year? The usual deadline for submissions is May, which is quickly (to me) coming soon. I tried emailing the person who usually organize the contest, but got no reply.

I just checked this morning - The latest contest starts in June, and submissions have to be in by July. Time for me to get cracking!