D20

fineousf...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2020, 12:57:21 PM9/29/20
As much as I hate posting anything political here, I found something that might be amusing. I watched a Biden ad where he was speaking at a podium. In front, on the podium, was a marking - D20. Needless to say, I highly doubt Biden is a role player.

JimP

Sep 29, 2020, 2:25:32 PM9/29/20
On Tue, 29 Sep 2020 09:57:19 -0700 (PDT), "fineousf...@gmail.com"
<fineousf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>As much as I hate posting anything political here, I found something that might be amusing. I watched a Biden ad where he was speaking at a podium. In front, on the podium, was a marking - D20. Needless to say, I highly doubt Biden is a role player.

Probably something to do with the venue.

--
Jim

Ninapenda Jibini

Oct 3, 2020, 1:51:43 PM10/3/20
"fineousf...@gmail.com" <fineousf...@gmail.com> wrote in
He currently appears to be roleplaying a self aware human being.

--
Terry Austin

Lynn:

-- David Bilek

Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.

JimP

Oct 4, 2020, 1:40:41 PM10/4/20
On Sat, 03 Oct 2020 17:51:41 GMT, Ninapenda Jibini
<taus...@gmail.com> wrote:
>"fineousf...@gmail.com" <fineousf...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> As much as I hate posting anything political here, I found
>> something that might be amusing. I watched a Biden ad where he
>> was speaking at a podium. In front, on the podium, was a marking
>> - D20. Needless to say, I highly doubt Biden is a role player.
>
>He currently appears to be roleplaying a self aware human being.

Did you see where the guy who said it was all a hoax has tested
positive ? Today they released a photo of him signing a blank piece of
paper.

--
Jim

Ninapenda Jibini

Oct 4, 2020, 2:42:56 PM10/4/20
JimP <chuckt...@gmail.com> wrote in
ORANGE MAN BAD!!!

Take your meds, son. Seriously. Maybe the voices in your head will
stop telling you to do bad things. Maybe the nurses will give you
some extra pudding.

JimP

Oct 4, 2020, 5:26:02 PM10/4/20
On Sun, 04 Oct 2020 18:42:54 GMT, Ninapenda Jibini
<taus...@gmail.com> wrote:
>JimP <chuckt...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Sat, 03 Oct 2020 17:51:41 GMT, Ninapenda Jibini
>> <taus...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>"fineousf...@gmail.com" <fineousf...@gmail.com> wrote in

>>>He currently appears to be roleplaying a self aware human being.
>>
>> Did you see where the guy who said it was all a hoax has tested
>> positive ? Today they released a photo of him signing a blank
>> piece of paper.
>>
>ORANGE MAN BAD!!!
>
>Take your meds, son. Seriously. Maybe the voices in your head will
>stop telling you to do bad things. Maybe the nurses will give you
>some extra pudding.

He likes being the center of attention.

--
Jim

Ninapenda Jibini

Oct 4, 2020, 6:49:52 PM10/4/20
JimP <chuckt...@gmail.com> wrote in
So you're one of those weirdos who refers to yourself in the third
person?

fineousf...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2020, 7:09:10 PM10/4/20
I knew this would happen. Call it a tie and stop. Neither side is going to change his mind so don't bother.

Ninapenda Jibini

Oct 5, 2020, 12:45:27 AM10/5/20
"fineousf...@gmail.com" <fineousf...@gmail.com> wrote in
Do *you* have any idea what you're jibbering about? Because nobody
else does.

This is not a surprise to anyone.

Ubiquitous

Oct 5, 2020, 4:53:44 AM10/5/20
chuckt...@gmail.com wrote:
>On Sat, 03 Oct 2020 17:51:41 GMT, Ninapenda Jibini
><taus...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>"fineousf...@gmail.com" <fineousf...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> As much as I hate posting anything political here, I found
>>> something that might be amusing. I watched a Biden ad where he
>>> was speaking at a podium. In front, on the podium, was a marking
>>> - D20. Needless to say, I highly doubt Biden is a role player.
>>
>>He currently appears to be roleplaying a self aware human being.
>
>Did you see where the guy who said it was all a hoax

TROLL-O-METER

5* 6* *7
4* *8
3* *9
2* *10
1* | *stuporous
0* -*- *catatonic
* |\ *comatose
* \ *clinical death
* \ *biological death
* _\/ *demonic apparition
* * *damned for all eternity

JimP

Oct 7, 2020, 10:48:59 AM10/7/20
On Sun, 04 Oct 2020 22:49:50 GMT, Ninapenda Jibini
Nein.

--
Jim

JimP

Oct 7, 2020, 10:49:59 AM10/7/20
I am agreeing with Terry. So I am not trying to change his mind.

--
Jim

Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha

Oct 7, 2020, 11:56:17 AM10/7/20
JimP <chuckt...@gmail.com> wrote in
Heh.

--
Terry Austin

Lynn:
(May 2019 total for people arrested for entering the United States
illegally is over 132,000 for just the southwest border.)

Vacation photos from Iceland: