searching for TSR's link web page

Veggie Boy

Aug 21, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/21/95
Aardy R. DeVarque (jh...@nslsilus.org) wrote:
: However, TSR is apparently trying to start its own web site, thus
: allowing access through a GUI to whatever items they choose to place
: on that site. Ask around about a year from now. ;-)

Actually, I'm flying out to California to talk to some people about
it next week. Things are looking up....

- Sean Reynolds
TSR Online Coordinator
TSR...@aol.com

Aardy R. DeVarque

Aug 21, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/21/95
con...@mnhn.fr (Denis Conruyt) wrote:
Subject: searching for TSR's link web page

>(you know? the beautiful page with the dragon's logo..)

At this time, the only way to get to it is to get an America Online
(AOL) account and go through there. There is *NO* way to get there
from the net at large.

However, TSR is apparently trying to start its own web site, thus
allowing access through a GUI to whatever items they choose to place
on that site. Ask around about a year from now. ;-)

Aardy R. DeVarque
Feudalism: Serf & Turf

Rotten Randy

Aug 23, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/23/95
In article <skreynDD...@netcom.com>, skr...@netcom.com (Veggie Boy) says:

>Aardy R. DeVarque (jh...@nslsilus.org) wrote:
>: However, TSR is apparently trying to start its own web site, thus

>: allowing access through a GUI to whatever items they choose to place
>: on that site. Ask around about a year from now. ;-)
>
>Actually, I'm flying out to California to talk to some people about
>it next week. Things are looking up....
>
>- Sean Reynolds
> TSR Online Coordinator
> TSR...@aol.com

Why can't you guys just gin up a server where you are now? Don't even
think about having a VAR set you up, they'll fuck you running.

Rotten Randy sa...@unicomp.net
Servant of Entropy