[SR] plasteel

David Beard

Feb 6, 2017, 8:21:10 AM2/6/17
I got a player who needs to get their hands on some plasteel for a
Homunculus, and I'm having a hard time finding what to charge for it.
Does anybody know Plasteel price/availability, or where I could go to
find out?

Yilbber Vargas

Feb 7, 2017, 11:00:54 AM2/7/17
Plasteel Homunculus
Favored by magicians with fat cred ratings, plasteel homunculi
are fully articulated statues of metallic polymers.
Plasteel homunculi have occasionally been mistaken for anthroform
robots. Constructing a plasteel homunculus requires
(Force of vessel x 2,500) worth of plasteel ingots, an industrial
mechanics shop, and a successful Industrial Mechanics (Force
of vessel, 1 week) Extended Test in addition to the necessary
reagents. Enchanting a plasteel homunculus requires a successful
Enchanting + Magic (12, 1 day) Extended Test. this is from a wizkids
magazine article