[SR2] Shadows of Latin America

Gurth

Dec 23, 2022, 4:15:55 AM12/23/22
As I'm sure most of you know, Shadows of Latin America never came out
from FanPro, but the text was put online and later compiled into a PDF
by Tobias Grunow. Though he did a fairly good job on that, I was never
happy with how the book looked, so I finally decided to make a version
myself :)

This one is laid out like FASA and FanPro sourcebooks of the third-
edition era, as closely as I could mimic that. Why? Because I want to
be able to put it on the shelf with my other SR3 books :) You can grab
yourself a copy at
http://shadowrun.plasticwarriors.org/index.html#shadowsoflatinamerica
-- not just a version for online viewing, but also one that you can
send to an actual printer (not the device, a printing company) and get
yourself a proper book to hold and read ...

--
Gu...@xs4all.nl - http://www.understairs.nl www.plasticwarriors.org
Dat is zoveel beter dan domweg gelukkig zijn

Niels Kobschätzki

Dec 23, 2022, 5:11:31 AM12/23/22
Looks great. Thanks :)

Best