[SR] Australian Realms

kyonshi

Dec 30, 2023, 6:02:10 AM12/30/23
while trawling archive.org I came across a collection of Australian
Realms, a fanzine from the 90s that contained a series of articles on
Shadowrun in Australia.

https://archive.org/details/australian-realms-magazine/Australian%20Realms%20%2306%20JulyAugust%201992/mode/2up

They don't quite feel like Shadowrun to me, they read more like they are
inspired by World of Darkness of the time to me. Still, if you want to
have some variation on your awakened world...

Laurens Kils-Huetten

Jan 7, 2024, 5:36:57 PMJan 7
kyonshi <gmk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> while trawling archive.org I came across a collection of Australian
> Realms, a fanzine from the 90s that contained a series of articles on
> Shadowrun in Australia.
>
> https://archive.org/details/australian-realms-magazine/Australian%20Realms%20%2306%20JulyAugust%201992/mode/2up

Great find! Apart from the obvious AD&D Guide to Narnia, I finde the
ads for PBM games quite impressive. Especially the last four pages.

Cheers,

~lkh

kyonshi

Jan 8, 2024, 2:05:01 PMJan 8
I have to go through that again for the ADnD stuff, I was looking for it
for years because of the Shadowrun stuff (which is basically completely
non-canon by now, as is a lot of fan stuff from the early years)