[SR] Initiative

Stan C

May 15, 2017, 9:36:47 AM5/15/17
Hello Everyone!
Can someone recommend me some good house rules for edition 3
initiative pass system, that makes the game a little more... normal?

Sea Wasp (Ryk E. Spoor)

May 16, 2017, 7:46:41 AM5/16/17
How do you mean "normal"? Initiative in 3e makes more sense than the
earlier versions. Though I see you're also posting to r.g.f.cyber, so
are you asking about Cyberpunk or maybe Shadowrun?

--
Sea Wasp
/^\

Sea Wasp (Ryk E. Spoor)

May 16, 2017, 7:47:37 AM5/16/17
On 5/16/17 7:46 AM, Sea Wasp (Ryk E. Spoor) wrote:
> On 5/15/17 9:36 AM, Stan C wrote:
>> Hello Everyone!
>> Can someone recommend me some good house rules for edition 3
>> initiative pass system, that makes the game a little more... normal?
>>

> How do you mean "normal"? Initiative in 3e makes more sense than the
> earlier versions. Though I see you're also posting to r.g.f.cyber, so
> are you asking about Cyberpunk or maybe Shadowrun?

RRRGH, never mind, brain skipped the [SR] tag.

Though the question "how do you mean 'normal'" still applies.