Shadowrun 6th

Zebulin M

May 1, 2019, 4:58:58 PM5/1/19
Blatant cash grab? New line editor? Did they just decide 5th wasn’t worth it?

I have to say, I didn’t bother buying all the 5th Ed books, and I’m not
especially looking forward to buying 6th Ed, either. Not at the current (or
presumably higher) prices, anyway...

>On Wed, May 1, 2019 at 11:59, Peter Steen Kristiansen < s...@spear.dk> wrote:
>
>Hi all,
>
>As most of you probably already saw Shadowrun 6th edition has been announced.
>See Dumpshock http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?showtopic=42156 or
>https://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php?topic=29147.0
>
>Regards
>Sds

"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we
can do nothing to change it, look both ways before crossing the road."
- Stephen Hawking