Can't find a game, preferably a blitz

Michael Davison

Aug 10, 2022, 2:38:29 PM8/10/22
I used to play on blitz.empire.cx many years ago - and now although it is still listed on wolfpack's page it isn't responding.

If someone can drop me an email on mdavison2010 at hotmail dot co dot uk if they are aware of one I would be grateful.... and might see you there :)

I rarely read my gmail mail so a 'reply to the author' would work, but I might not see it.

Thanks everyone.
Michael (aka Ratik)

Markus Armbruster

Aug 15, 2022, 1:24:28 AM8/15/22
to mdavis...@hotmail.co.uk
Michael Davison <mbdz3...@gmail.com> writes:

> I used to play on blitz.empire.cx many years ago - and now although it is still listed on wolfpack's page it isn't responding.

Is it listed? Where?

> If someone can drop me an email on mdavison2010 at hotmail dot co dot uk if they are aware of one I would be grateful.... and might see you there :)

You can find two blitzes and one repeating game under
<http://www.wolfpackempire.com/games.html>.

Enjoy!

[...]