Play by chat

ruedel...@gmail.com

Dec 11, 2015, 1:31:55 PM12/11/15
Hello everyone. I recently started a small Google Hangout where I've been gming a game of Hundred (three player variant). Seems to be a good environment. Everyone can do their press any way they like. I set deadline then get everyone's move in a one on one channel then post them with a map that I've been editing straight from my phone. I've seen sites that have a play by forum feature but I was surprised not to find much reference on playing on chat channels. Some ancient mentions of people trying to play by irc the that's about it. Anyone else had any experience in this area? I'd love to hear from you.