Hey bet nobody has posted here for like 20 years. haha

Sean Lorber

Apr 22, 2023, 8:18:08 PM4/22/23
Wow ill check back to see

Finn Wright

Apr 24, 2023, 10:29:51 AM4/24/23
Op zaterdag 22 april 2023 om 18:18:08 UTC-6 schreef Sean Lorber:
> Wow ill check back to see
Yeah lmao

todd.no...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2023, 9:50:57 PM4/26/23
Funnily enough, just this morning I got the daily digest email and promptly deleted it, as I always do. On a whim, I wondered when I might have subscribed. Google Groups says July 27, 2005... so close to 20 years :)

Zodiac Killer

Apr 27, 2023, 1:56:56 PM4/27/23
On Saturday, April 22, 2023 at 7:18:08 PM UTC-5, Sean Lorber wrote:
> Wow ill check back to see
I see someone posted about Diplomacy World on April 2.