rather incomplete 32 by 32 pixel art isometric tileset

Ivan Shmakov

Jan 24, 2018, 10:35:35 PM1/24/18
[Apologies for possible off-topic for the groups I cross-post
this one to; Followup-To: set to news:rec.games.misc, as I see
no group better suited for discussing game art. But feel free to
correct me on that, of course. Then again, none of these groups
seem to have any /on-topic/ activity over the past year or so.]

For some reason, http://opengameart.org/ doesn't seem to accept
my art submission, so I've decided to put it on my own server:

[1] http://am-1.org/~ivan/game-art-2018/

This is a tileset I've made back in February 1998 for a hobby video
game project I was working at the time. Sadly, it never got
anything but a pre-alpha version of the graphics engine, but
perhaps someone can still find uses for the tileset.

It's released under the terms of the CC0 Public Domain Dedication.
Please refer to [2] for the details.

[2] http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/

I hope to dig a couple more graphic sets that I've made back
then and list them at [1]. (After I get back from my
trip to snowy Buryatia, that is.)

--
FSF associate member #7257 http://am-1.org/~ivan/