Game-Maker

Doug Brede

Mar 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/20/97

Does anyone know of any game-maker(by RSD) sites or ftp?? I have V.2.02
maybe 3.0. Anyone know where i can get a newer verson or support?????

Thanks,
Mike

need...@mail.kingsnet.com

Mar 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/22/97

In article <3331D5...@worldnet.att.net>,

Mike,
I wish I did! I've been trying to find the same thing ever
since we got an Internet account. If you do find anything please
let me know. If I find something I'll let you know but this is
the first thing I've ever found that showed that somebody on the
Internet even knew the program existed.
Sorry I couldn't really help you,
Sharon
p.s. I'm pretty sure I have version 3.0 (on CDROM)

ade...@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2015, 3:12:55 PM11/10/15
On Thursday, March 20, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Doug Brede wrote:
> Does anyone know of any game-maker(by RSD) sites or ftp?? I have V.2.02
> maybe 3.0. Anyone know where i can get a newer verson or support?????
>
> Thanks,
> Mike

The software was discontinued in 1995 or so, but it has since gone open-source:

https://github.com/gandrewstone/GameMaker

You can find an archive of everything known to still exist right here:

http://www.aderack.com/game-maker/