Re: Me biteing my budgies head off

Wal

May 1, 2004, 4:03:15 PM5/1/04
Virus
<jwa...@wp.shawcable.net> wrote in message
news:9nqkc.301010$Pk3.272719@pd7tw1no...
> I bit my fucking budgies head off, what a sick fucker!! Posted a pic here

----

OrionCA

May 1, 2004, 5:56:20 PM5/1/04
On Sat, 1 May 2004 21:03:15 +0100, "Wal" <wri...@blueyonder.co.uk>
wrote:

>Virus
><jwa...@wp.shawcable.net> wrote in message
>> I bit my fucking budgies head off, what a sick fucker!! Posted a pic here

Newsgroups:
rec.games.computer.ultima.online,rec.games.computer.ultima.series,rec.games.computer.xpilot,rec.games.computers,rec.games.computers.stars,rec.games.corewar,rec.games.cyber,rec.games.deckmaster,rec.games.deckmaster.announce

Not e very good troll. In fact, pathetic.
--
I'm on a journey in search of myself.
If I get back first, let me know that I'm

Eric

May 11, 2004, 3:50:44 AM5/11/04
You can try to play free online games at
http://www.dailyfreegames.com/

Play the best free online games from the net using the browser! Free
internet games include free multiplayer games, free strategy games,
free RPG games and other free games. Play online games now at