GameCon May 26-29 2000, Oakland

Dennis Allman

Mar 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/14/00
Mark your calendars to attend GameCon 2000 May 26-29, 2000 at the
Oakland Airport Hilton.
Checkout our webpage at www.Game-Con.com.
An Full Wkend of your favorite games: RPG's CCG's LARP's, Computer
Games, Board Games, Miniatures of all eras & genres, Historical, Fantasy
and Sci Fi, a Flea Market, Vendor Room and a special demo area.

Doug Berry

Mar 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/15/00
On Tue, 14 Mar 2000 20:36:50 GMT, a butterfly in Costa Rica
flapped its wings, causing Dennis Allman <all...@home.com> to
write:

>Mark your calendars to attend GameCon 2000 May 26-29, 2000 at the
>Oakland Airport Hilton.
>Checkout our webpage at www.Game-Con.com.

You do realize that this is the same weekend as the major
regional SF con for the area, BayCon 2000, yes?

I'd attend, but SF cons take precedence over pure game cons.
--

Douglas E. Berry grid...@mindspring.com
http://gridlore.home.mindspring.com/

"We are GURPS. You will be assimilated. We will add
your distinctive setting and background to our own. |
Resistance is futile."