Legends card rules question

Jesse Fuchs

Jun 15, 1994, 7:57:47 PM6/15/94

Throat Wolf says that: "Throat Wolf may attack during opponent's turn."
I understand how you resolve the order of attacks (like fast effects), but
how does the Nettling Imp/Siren's Call work with this? The Imp says it can
only be used during opponent's turn before he attacks, but can it be used
during your own turn before your opponent's Throat Wolf attacks you? I
figure not, but I was wondering how other people have been playing this.

-jesse

Jon Rowlison

Jun 16, 1994, 11:59:02 AM6/16/94
In article <2to4hr$k...@amhux3.amherst.edu>,
Jesse Fuchs <jmf...@unix.amherst.edu> wrote:
:
: Throat Wolf says that: "Throat Wolf may attack during opponent's turn."

I haven't seen the Throat Wolf card, but the Nettling Imp definately says
that if the creature cannot attack, it is destroyed. Therefore, if you have
the Wolf and opponent has the Imp, the Wolf will die on your next turn if the
Imp is tapped and the Wolf is targeted.

jrow...@ub.d.umn.edu (Jon Rowlison) | Ask me about Magic: The Gathering
School of Business and Economics/MIS | Part trading cards, part kickin' game!

Jesse Fuchs

Jun 16, 1994, 7:49:20 PM6/16/94
Jon Rowlison (jrow...@ub.d.umn.edu) wrote:
: In article <2to4hr$k...@amhux3.amherst.edu>,

: Jesse Fuchs <jmf...@unix.amherst.edu> wrote:
: :
: : Throat Wolf says that: "Throat Wolf may attack during opponent's turn."
: :I understand how you resolve the order of attacks (like fast effects), but
: :how does the Nettling Imp/Siren's Call work with this? The Imp says it can
: :only be used during opponent's turn before he attacks, but can it be used
: :during your own turn before your opponent's Throat Wolf attacks you? I
: :figure not, but I was wondering how other people have been playing this.
: :
: : -jesse

: I haven't seen the Throat Wolf card, but the Nettling Imp definately says
: that if the creature cannot attack, it is destroyed. Therefore, if you have
: the Wolf and opponent has the Imp, the Wolf will die on your next turn if the
: Imp is tapped and the Wolf is targeted.
: --

But it _can_ attack during your turn too...do you mean if you attack
during your opponent's turn, they can then tap their imp to destroy it?

-jesse