Preselling SWCCG Tatooine

Alderaanian Marketplace

May 11, 2001, 2:01:00 PM5/11/01
The Alderaanian Marketplace is preselling Tatooine Packs, Boxes, and
Sets. The OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE is Wed May 30, 2001

Tatooine Set COMPLETE $150.00

Tatooine Set without Alternate Image Cards $70.00

* Special Set offers *
One Complete Set and One regular Set plus an additional common and
uncommon set $200.00

Tatooine Booster Boxes $59.00

Boxes contain 30 packs.

Packs are 4/$10.00 or 8/$19.00

The Alderaanian Marketplace accepts Checks, Money Orders, and Cash(not
recommended). We also accepts Visa and Mastercard through paypal.

Don't miss out on this great opportunity to own a set. The preorder
deadline is May 16, 2001.

Email alde...@san.rr.com to order.

Thanks!

John
Alderaanian Marketplace
alde...@san.rr.com

Alderaanian Marketplace

May 11, 2001, 2:01:17 PM5/11/01

Alderaanian Marketplace

May 13, 2001, 4:10:35 AM5/13/01

Alderaanian Marketplace

May 13, 2001, 4:10:39 AM5/13/01

Alderaanian Marketplace

May 16, 2001, 8:41:52 PM5/16/01
The Alderaanian Marketplace is preselling Tatooine Packs, Boxes, and
Sets. The OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE is Wed May 30, 2001

Tatooine Set COMPLETE $150.00

Tatooine Set without Alternate Image Cards $70.00

Tatooine Booster Boxes $59.00

Boxes contain 30 packs.

Packs are 4/$10.00 or 8/$19.00

The Alderaanian Marketplace accepts Checks, Money Orders, and Cash(not
recommended). We also accepts Visa and Mastercard through paypal.

Don't miss out on this great opportunity to own a set. The preorder

deadline has been extended to : May 22, 2001.

Alderaanian Marketplace

May 16, 2001, 8:41:59 PM5/16/01