What is this horse shit in Windows 7 ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

skybuck2000

Nov 21, 2021, 10:52:16 AM11/21/21
http://www.skybuck.org/Windows7/WhatIsThisHorseShit/WhatIsThisHorseShit.png

AMAZING ?!

How to get rid of it ?!?!?!

I already tried some registry entry to disable notification crap.

Didn't work.

This seems related to expired windows 7 support or something !

Talk about a trojan horse and time bomb !

Scandellous !

Bye,
Skybuck.

P.S.: Turn off your pagefile.sys, it's horse shit too ! I suspect the algorithm is made worse over time to slow down your computer ! This is just other evidence of these tricks !

P.S.2: This time Microsoft is caught red-handed with these kinds of tricks !

P.S.3: Investigate, lawsuit, sue them !

skybuck2000

Nov 22, 2021, 10:52:48 PM11/22/21
From another newsgroup/thread:

> >> Why not get a legit copy of Windows? Just a thought. ;^)
> >
> > It is a legit copy of Windows 7 home edition because my mother/half-sister bought this laptop !
> >
> > Do you want to see proof ? :)
> Kind of. In some strange sense.

Here ya go:

http://www.skybuck.org/Windows7/WhatIsThisHorseShit/ActivatedWoopsMaybeKeyLeakedOnYouTube.png

This discussion what you was actually usefull !

New hypothesis:

Windows 7 home edition product key leaked via one of my youtube videos ?!?!?

How the fuck am I supposed to know that Microsoft is stupid enough to display the product key on this SCREEN ?!

Oh my fucking god.

Now the question is: is this information enough to steal my key and cause an activation problem ?!?!?!?

Gjes mothafucking christ.

Bye,
Skybuck.

skybuck2000

Nov 29, 2021, 10:53:41 PM11/29/21
Zoomin on this horse shit:

I just saw this WatAdminSvc.exe pop-up in task manager !

A quickle google sheds some light on this:

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/startups/WatAdminSvc.exe-26949.html

"

WATADMINSVC.EXE Information

This is a valid program that is required to run at startup.

This program is required to run on startup in order to benefit from its functionality or so that the program will work. The following information is a brief description of what is known about this file. If you require further assistance for this file, feel free to ask about in the forums.

Name

Windows Activation Technologies Service

Filename

WatAdminSvc.exe

Command

C:\Windows\System32\Wat\WatAdminSvc.exe

Description

Microsoft service that periodically determines if your Windows Product ID is valid, and if not, displays warnings that your copy of Windows may not be Genuine.

File Location

%System%\Wat\WatAdminSvc.exe

Startup Type

This startup entry is installed as a Windows service.

Service Name

WatAdminSvc

Display Name

Windows Activation Technologies Service

HijackThis Category

O23 Entry

Note

%System% is a variable that refers to the Windows System folder. By default this is C:\Windows\System for Windows 95/98/ME, C:\Winnt\System32 for Windows NT/2000, or C:\Windows\System32 for Windows XP/Vista/7.

"

Bye for now,
Skybuck.

skybuck2000

Nov 30, 2021, 11:06:51 AM11/30/21
This problem was caused by windows update KB 971033 installed in 2014.

It installs 4 files in c:\windows\system32\wat

npWatWeb.dll
WatAdminSvc.exe
WatUX.exe
WatWeb.dll

It adds 2 validation tasks to task schedular.

If the system date/time is changed to 2004 or something like that it causes a bug where these validation tasks start running one day before the date/time is re-synched to now.

One of these validation tasks will run approx each 6 hours which causes this annoying nag screen to pop-up.

This problem/bug can be solved by uninstalled windows update KB 971033

This is further evidence windows updates can cause system problems: Bug ? Or sabotage ? I will let you decide on that.

Bye,
Skybuck.