Meaning of the word fu*k. Parental something advised haha

ReDRuM

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99
NOTE: I did not write this, so you can't blaim me for copying and pasting.
Reading this may make you cry, it may make you laugh, it may make you fall
asleep. K, you may read it now :P

Meaning of the Word "Fu*k"

Greetings "How the fu*k are you"
Fraud "I got fu*ked by the car dealer"
Dismay "Oh fu*k it"
Trouble "Well, I guess I'm fu*ked now"
AGGRESSION "Fu*k You!"
Aggression "Fu*k Me"
Disgust "Fu*k You!"
Confusion "What the fu*k...?"
Difficulty "I don't understand this fu*king business"
Despair "Fu*ked again"
Incompetence "He fu*ked up everything"
Displeasure "What the fu*k is going on here?"
Lost "Where the fu*k are we?"
Disbelief "Unfu*king believable!"
Retaliation "Up your fu*king ass!"
Denial I didn't fu*king do it.
Perplexity I know fu*k all about it.
Apathy Who gives a fu*k anyway?
Resignation Oh fu*k it.
Derision He fu*ks up everything.
Suspicion Who the fu*k are you?
Panic Lets get the fu*k out of here.
Directions. Fu*k off.
Disbelief How the fu*k did you do that?

It can be used in anatomical description - "He's a fu*king asshole!"
It can be used to tell time - "It's Five Fu*king Thirty!"
It can be used in business - "How did I wind up with this fu*king job?"
It can be used maternal - as in "Motherfu*ker"
It can be political - "Fu*k Bill Clinton"

Christos

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99
It's like the most versitile word in our langauge. how many other commenly
used words can be used as any part of speach?

Kevin M

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99

ReDRuM wrote in message ...
>NOTE: I did not write this, so you can't blaim me for copying and pasting.

Yes we can.....once a moron, always a moron, I guess.

Kev