UD25th Contests!

cran berry

Nov 24, 2016, 5:04:18 AM11/24/16
Contribute to the program book and win Dragon stuff! The Ultima Dragons 25th Anniversary Bash website now features info about contests running currently. Write a skit to be performed at the Bash by the real Lord British, Blackthorn, and Avatar. Write about your real experiences being an Ultima Dragon, or pen a story based on our own fictional backstory we've built up over the years. If you're an artist, you can create Dragon artwork that will be featured on the cover of our program book!

Full details here: http://www.ultimadragons.com/25th/

Win stuffed Dragons, gift cards, copies of the book, and even airfare to California! As always, feel free to ask any questions before entering.

Gallara Dragon