CCCCIIIINNNAAABBBOOONNN!!!

Ibn al-Hazardous Dragon

Nov 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/25/98
In the hall of rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons the entity commonly
known as William Geiger on 25 Nov 1998 06:54:59 GMT uttered the
following message:

} Big report due next day? Relax..some Cinnabons and Jolt cola will
}ease your troubled nimd ^_^

Err, right... And if it's tons of code that's due to Well-Dressed by
tonight?

}NANGA! NANGA!
}
}Cinnabon Dragon

Beam down the stocked Cinnabons Scotty. The natives seem desperate!
-- F
Ibn al-Hazardous Dragon /\
-==(UDIC)==- F / \ F
-==(the UnSPLUTables)==- /\ /____\ /\
Wouldst thou reply, /__\/|\__/|\/__\
Eatest the pie! / || || \
_____________________________/______||__||______\___
d++++ e- N++ T+++ Om- U46!7A!W! u uC++ uF- uG-- uLB-
uA++ nC++ nR nH nP nI++ nPT+ nS+++ nT+ wM---- y a25

Lumina Dragon

Nov 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/29/98

Ibn al-Hazardous Dragon wrote:

> In the hall of rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons the entity commonly
> known as William Geiger on 25 Nov 1998 06:54:59 GMT uttered the
> following message:
>
> } Big report due next day? Relax..some Cinnabons and Jolt cola will
> }ease your troubled nimd ^_^
>
> Err, right... And if it's tons of code that's due to Well-Dressed by
> tonight?
>
> }NANGA! NANGA!
> }
> }Cinnabon Dragon
>
> Beam down the stocked Cinnabons Scotty. The natives seem desperate!

Whoa. Cinn came back. Again. He gonna restart the CCB again?

Reminds me, was at the mall yesterday, and going from one store to
another I passed right in front of a Cinnabon shop.

-Lumina Dragon

Fortran Dragon

Nov 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/29/98
From the Void comes William Geiger bearing this piece of Light...

> Big report due next day? Relax..some Cinnabons and Jolt cola will
> ease your troubled nimd ^_^
>

> NANGA! NANGA!

Woohoo! Load me up with 'bons my good Dragon.

--

Fortran Dragon -==(UDIC)==- | "There isn't enough darkness in the world
-=[MT]=- | to quench the light of one small candle."

Fortran Dragon

Dec 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/1/98
From the Void comes William Geiger bearing this piece of Light...
[Snip]
> Dump truck backs up and unloads cinnabons all over Fortran

<muffled thanks are heard from inside the mound of cinnabons>

I wonder how long it will take me to eat my way out of this? Yum!

Ibn al-Hazardous Dragon

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98
In the hall of rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons the entity commonly
known as Lumina Dragon on Fri, 04 Dec 1998 20:19:20 -0500 uttered the
following message:

}Barry Ramirez wrote:
}
}> On Wed, 02 Dec 1998 19:20:20 -0500, Lumina Dragon
}> <kewh...@indiana.edu> wrote:
}>
}> >No. 'Bons are the UDIC food. Pies are the UDIC projectile. There is a
}> >difference; I don't think anyone eats the pies.
}>
}> Bons are also used as weapons fairly often. Many a Dragon has known
}> the pain of a large airborne Cinnabon deciding to no longer be
}> airborne and land on their heads, squishing them.
}
}However, although bons are sometimes thrown, pies are never eaten. At least
}the bon's primary use is as food.

Well, the pies are eaten after impact, or as in the case of Cu Goju
(where is he?) upon impact.

}> Of course, certain wizardly *ahem* dragons are also known for their
}> maniacal glee in turning Dragons into Cinnabons as well. :)
}
}Well, there's always that. Note that they don't turn them into pies,
}though.

Don't give him ideas!

Samurai

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98
Quoth fi...@applepie.blueturtle.a.se (Ibn al-Hazardous Dragon):
>Lumina Dragon uttered the following message:
>}Barry Ramirez wrote:

>}> Bons are also used as weapons fairly often. Many a Dragon has
>}> known the pain of a large airborne Cinnabon deciding to no
>}> longer be airborne and land on their heads, squishing them.

So much for the Cinnaguard. *EG*

>}However, although bons are sometimes thrown, pies are never eaten.

Untrue. Not only is there the fact many of us eat the residue of a
thrown pie as others have observed, as an acolyte of Stucardo, I am
not entirely unfamiliar with the consumption of custard pies. *chomp*

See? ;)

>}At least the bon's primary use is as food.

This is true, however.

>Well, the pies are eaten after impact, or as in the case of Cu Goju
>(where is he?) upon impact.

Haven't seen Goju lately. He posted a return-message a while back,
and then disappeared.

>}> Of course, certain wizardly *ahem* dragons are also known for
>}> their maniacal glee in turning Dragons into Cinnabons as well. :)
>}
>}Well, there's always that. Note that they don't turn them into pies,
>}though.
>
>Don't give him ideas!

*chuckle*
\^\^//
,^ ( ..) Samurai Dragon ~~ UDIC Code ~~
| \ \ -==(UDIC)==- d++e N T--Om+U146MA7'L8u-uC++
\ `^--^ Founder \/ of SAPS uF-uG++uLB+uA+nC++uR nH+nP+++
\ \ \ (Remove fish to reply) nI++nPT+nS+++nT--wM-wC y+ a22