The Never Ending Thread

Paulon

Apr 27, 2003, 4:38:59 AM4/27/03
With a deafening roar and a whoosh of spray, Great Siberian Dragon swings
about and addresses the awaiting newsgroup...

> "Claus Dragon" <cl...@ultima-dragons.org> wrote in message

>> >Black powder, the secret weapon.
>>
>> stone harpy, can only be killed with special weapons.
>
> Fedabiblio, was turned into a stone statue.

Mariah, another mage of note.

--
Paulon Dragon d++ e++ N T+ Om+ UK!1!2!3!4!5!6!7!'!S!'!8!9!A!L!M!W!
-==(UDIC)==- u++ uC++ uF uG+ uLB- uA+ nC+ nR nH+ nP+ nI nPT nS++ nT+ y

Danger Will Robinson! One of your nodes is about to fall off!
Ultima VII endgame.exe file

Wtcher

Apr 28, 2003, 5:34:53 AM4/28/03
In article <Xns936AD1A436370sp...@127.0.0.1>,
spamp...@ultimainfo.net says...

> >> stone harpy, can only be killed with special weapons.
> >
> > Fedabiblio, was turned into a stone statue.
>
> Mariah, another mage of note.

Iolo's lute, oft the crafter of notes.
--
-==[UDIC]==-
http://www.fictionpress.net/profile.php?userid=250697

Tailrace Dragon

Apr 28, 2003, 5:46:19 AM4/28/03
Cometh the hour, cometh the Paulon.

> With a deafening roar and a whoosh of spray, Great Siberian Dragon swings
> about and addresses the awaiting newsgroup...
>
> > "Claus Dragon" <cl...@ultima-dragons.org> wrote in message
>
> >> stone harpy, can only be killed with special weapons.
> >
> > Fedabiblio, was turned into a stone statue.
>
> Mariah, another mage of note.

Gypsies, who brought (half) the tablet to her.

--
Tailrace Dragon
<POTOTHNET>

Claus Dragon

Apr 28, 2003, 7:27:30 PM4/28/03
While forming in a straight line, tail...@hotmail.com (Tailrace
Dragon) wrote:

>> > Fedabiblio, was turned into a stone statue.
>>
>> Mariah, another mage of note.
>
>Gypsies, who brought (half) the tablet to her.

reagents, which can be bought from them.
--
Claus Dragon <clau...@mpsahotmail.com>
d++ e++ T--

BubbaDragon

Apr 29, 2003, 2:18:54 PM4/29/03

"Tailrace Dragon" <tail...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Your profession/class in most of the Ultima games is chosen via the
cards/potions you choose from said Gypsies. :)

--

B2D

Paulon

Apr 29, 2003, 4:19:49 PM4/29/03
With a deafening roar and a whoosh of spray, Wtcher swings about and
addresses the awaiting newsgroup...

> In article <Xns936AD1A436370sp...@127.0.0.1>,
> spamp...@ultimainfo.net says...

>> Mariah, another mage of note.

> Iolo's lute, oft the crafter of notes.

Dupre's Shield, also representitive of the owner such that it may be
tracked by the Hound of Doskar.

Paulon

Apr 29, 2003, 4:19:55 PM4/29/03
With a deafening roar and a whoosh of spray, BubbaDragon swings about and
addresses the awaiting newsgroup...

> "Silver Dragon" <silver...@usol.com> wrote in message

>> skull of quakes, another cranial implement.
>
> Skull of Mondain, _NEVER USE_ lest ye want to loose all thy eighths!

Black Sword, another item of dubious virtue...

Paulon

Apr 29, 2003, 4:19:53 PM4/29/03
With a deafening roar and a whoosh of spray, Claus Dragon swings about and
addresses the awaiting newsgroup...

> While forming in a straight line, Silver Dragon
> <silver...@usol.com> wrote:

>>Potions, end products of the venerable reagent.
>
> yellow and blue, two of those.

Ice dragons, also blue.

Paulon

Apr 29, 2003, 4:19:57 PM4/29/03
With a deafening roar and a whoosh of spray, BubbaDragon swings about and
addresses the awaiting newsgroup...

> "Tailrace Dragon" <tail...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> Gypsies, who brought (half) the tablet to her.

> Your profession/class in most of the Ultima games is chosen via the
> cards/potions you choose from said Gypsies. :)

Nim, another type of game than cards.

David DeMar

Apr 29, 2003, 5:02:54 PM4/29/03
On Tue 29 Apr 2003 04:19:49p, Paulon <spamp...@ultimainfo.net> wrote
in news:Xns936D4C1D31666sp...@127.0.0.1:

> With a deafening roar and a whoosh of spray, Wtcher swings about and
> addresses the awaiting newsgroup...
>
>> In article <Xns936AD1A436370sp...@127.0.0.1>,
>> spamp...@ultimainfo.net says...
>
>>> Mariah, another mage of note.
>>
>> Iolo's lute, oft the crafter of notes.
>
> Dupre's Shield, also representitive of the owner such that it may be
> tracked by the Hound of Doskar.

Dupre's Shield, teleported away by a teleportation storm.

Paulon

Apr 30, 2003, 11:22:29 PM4/30/03
With a deafening roar and a whoosh of spray, Silver Dragon swings about

=
>>> The Key of Ice.
>>
>>Key of fire, which is used with the key of ice to make the Blackrock
>>key.
>
> Had it still worked Rudyom's wand would have made short work of that
> key.

Powder keg, another item that can be used for detonations.

Paulon

Apr 30, 2003, 11:22:27 PM4/30/03
With a deafening roar and a whoosh of spray, Silver Dragon swings about

and addresses the awaiting newsgroup...

> The windows of time cleared Wed, 30 Apr 2003 22:54:18 +1000, therein
> "Great Siberian Dragon" <da...@optushome.com.au> appeared and spoke
> thus:

>>> Black Sword, another item of dubious virtue...
>>

>>Temple of Emotion, also contains a trapped spirit within.
>
> Temple of Logic paired, Spock would no doubt wonder.

Gwenno, her body was also hidden in ice tunnels like the Temple of Logic.

Paulon

May 2, 2003, 7:00:11 AM5/2/03
With a deafening roar and a whoosh of spray, Great Siberian Dragon swings
about and addresses the awaiting newsgroup...

> "Paulon" <spamp...@ultimainfo.net> wrote in message

>> Powder keg, another item that can be used for detonations.
>

> Keg'O'Spirits, a tavern in Tenebrae (TBG).

Skara Brae?

Orlok, runs the tavern in Tenebrae.

> BTW, is it permissible to make U9 associations at this point in time?

I suppose so, assuming you consider U9 to be an Ultima, which is debatable.

Atara

May 4, 2003, 8:55:00 AM5/4/03
Paulon <spamp...@ultimainfo.net> m'a ecrit:

>With a deafening roar and a whoosh of spray, Silver Dragon swings about
>and addresses the awaiting newsgroup...
>
>> The windows of time cleared Wed, 30 Apr 2003 22:54:18 +1000, therein
>> "Great Siberian Dragon" <da...@optushome.com.au> appeared and spoke
>> thus:

>>>Temple of Emotion, also contains a trapped spirit within.
>>
>> Temple of Logic paired, Spock would no doubt wonder.
>
>Gwenno, her body was also hidden in ice tunnels like the Temple of Logic.

Gwani horn, which frees her

Atara Dragon
"C'est le temps que tu as perdu pour ta rose
qui fait ta rose si importante" - Le Petit Prince

Linards Ticmanis

May 4, 2003, 11:57:46 PM5/4/03
Atara wrote:

>>>Temple of Logic paired, Spock would no doubt wonder.
>>
>>Gwenno, her body was also hidden in ice tunnels like the Temple of Logic.
>

> Gwani horn, which frees her

Daemons, like horn music too (or maybe not?)

--

Linards Ticmanis

The Master said, "The business of laying on the colors follows the
preparation of the plain ground."

Claus Dragon

May 5, 2003, 5:12:21 AM5/5/03
While forming in a straight line, Linards Ticmanis
<ticm...@coli.uni-sb.de> wrote:

>>>Gwenno, her body was also hidden in ice tunnels like the Temple of Logic.
>>

>> Gwani horn, which frees her
>>

>Daemons, like horn music too (or maybe not?)

shine of humility.

Chris Craig (ciotog)

May 6, 2003, 12:45:51 AM5/6/03
so like, Claus Dragon goes:

>While forming in a straight line, Linards Ticmanis
><ticm...@coli.uni-sb.de> wrote:
>>
>>Daemons, like horn music too (or maybe not?)
>
>shine of humility.

Swamp boots. (could use a shine...)

--
Cape Dweller Dragon --= UDIC =--
http://ciotog.net

Paulon

May 6, 2003, 2:55:02 AM5/6/03
With a deafening roar and a whoosh of spray, ciotog) swings about and
addresses the awaiting newsgroup...

> so like, Claus Dragon goes:

>>While forming in a straight line, Linards Ticmanis
>><ticm...@coli.uni-sb.de> wrote:
>>>
>>>Daemons, like horn music too (or maybe not?)
>>
>>shine of humility.
>
> Swamp boots. (could use a shine...)

Sutek, used to live in the middle of an island you really needed those
boots on (in a game before they existed.)

Tailrace Dragon

May 8, 2003, 4:47:46 AM5/8/03
Cometh the hour, cometh the Paulon.
> With a deafening roar and a whoosh of spray, BubbaDragon swings about and
> addresses the awaiting newsgroup...
>
> > Your profession/class in most of the Ultima games is chosen via the
> > cards/potions you choose from said Gypsies. :)
>
> Nim, another type of game than cards.

White Rock, Black Rock, another.

David DeMar

May 12, 2003, 8:27:13 AM5/12/03
On Thu 08 May 2003 04:47:46a, tail...@hotmail.com (Tailrace Dragon)
wrote in news:ff703978.03050...@posting.google.com:

> White Rock, Black Rock, another.

Blackrock Sword.

Claus Dragon

May 12, 2003, 3:25:25 PM5/12/03
While forming in a straight line, David DeMar
<david...@killspam.com> wrote:

>> White Rock, Black Rock, another.
>
>Blackrock Sword.

arcadion.

Wtcher

May 14, 2003, 9:46:13 AM5/14/03
In article <m8tvbv09qpeeuqsk8...@4ax.com>, claus@ultima-
dragons.org says...

> While forming in a straight line, David DeMar
> <david...@killspam.com> wrote:
>
> >> White Rock, Black Rock, another.
> >
> >Blackrock Sword.
>
> arcadion.

The dragon, a nemesis.

BubbaDragon

May 14, 2003, 5:23:51 PM5/14/03

> > >Blackrock Sword.
> >
> > arcadion.
>
> The dragon, a nemesis.

The Guardian, yet another nemesis.

--

B2D

Chris Craig

May 15, 2003, 12:39:07 AM5/15/03
So like, BubbaDragon, like goes:

>> > arcadion.
>>
>> The dragon, a nemesis.
>
> The Guardian, yet another nemesis.

Eustus, a somewhat better (and nicer) "guardian".

Wtcher Dragon

Jun 11, 2003, 5:41:19 AM6/11/03
In article <Xns9373C009C3E2Fsp...@127.0.0.1>,
spamp...@ultimainfo.net says...

> Sutek, used to live in the middle of an island you really needed those
> boots on (in a game before they existed.)

Killer bunnies, which you could find on an island.

Paulon

Jun 20, 2003, 2:39:53 AM6/20/03
With a deafening roar and a whoosh of spray, Wtcher Dragon swings about and
addresses the awaiting newsgroup...

> In article <Xns9373C009C3E2Fsp...@127.0.0.1>,

> spamp...@ultimainfo.net says...
>
>> Sutek, used to live in the middle of an island you really needed those
>> boots on (in a game before they existed.)
>
> Killer bunnies, which you could find on an island.

Lord British, who's nickname was based on events involving one of those
bunnies in Frenetic's song about it.

Paulon

Jun 20, 2003, 2:39:54 AM6/20/03
With a deafening roar and a whoosh of spray, Great Siberian Dragon swings
about and addresses the awaiting newsgroup...

> "Claus Dragon" <cl...@ultima-dragons.org> wrote in message

>> >Lucilla, doesn't charge.
>>
>> etheral monster, does charge.
>
> Dupre, who lives in Ethereal Void now (I refuse to acknowledge the cheap
> resurrection trick in U9).

Ale, the REAL reason he got resurrected. :-P

Graham Percival

Jun 20, 2003, 3:33:52 PM6/20/03
Can you imagine it? Paulon <spamp...@ultimainfo.net>
thought we might like to read:

> With a deafening roar and a whoosh of spray, Great Siberian Dragon swings
> about and addresses the awaiting newsgroup...
>> Dupre, who lives in Ethereal Void now (I refuse to acknowledge the cheap
>> resurrection trick in U9).

> Ale, the REAL reason he got resurrected. :-P

Aren't parrots a bit too small?

Dream crystal, brings sweet dreams of sexual partners.

- Musashi Dragon, who should check out Exult now.

Graham Percival

Jun 20, 2003, 3:31:59 PM6/20/03
Can you imagine it? Paulon <spamp...@ultimainfo.net>
thought we might like to read:
> With a deafening roar and a whoosh of spray, Wtcher Dragon swings about and
> addresses the awaiting newsgroup...
>>> Sutek, used to live in the middle of an island you really needed those
>>> boots on (in a game before they existed.)
>>
>> Killer bunnies, which you could find on an island.

> Lord British, who's nickname was based on events involving one of those
> bunnies in Frenetic's song about it.

Nell with a glass sword, LB's killer bunny.

- Musashi Dragon

Claus Dragon

Jun 20, 2003, 5:45:01 PM6/20/03
While forming in a straight line, Graham Percival <gper...@sfu.ca>
wrote:

> thought we might like to read:
>> With a deafening roar and a whoosh of spray, Great Siberian Dragon swings
>> about and addresses the awaiting newsgroup...
>>> Dupre, who lives in Ethereal Void now (I refuse to acknowledge the cheap
>>> resurrection trick in U9).
>
>> Ale, the REAL reason he got resurrected. :-P
>
>Aren't parrots a bit too small?
>
>Dream crystal, brings sweet dreams of sexual partners.

buccaneers den, offers real sexual partners.
--
Claus Dragon <clau...@mpsahotmail.com>
=(UDIC)=

Paulon

Jun 21, 2003, 7:17:02 AM6/21/03
With a deafening roar and a whoosh of spray, Claus Dragon swings about

and addresses the awaiting newsgroup...

> While forming in a straight line, Graham Percival <gper...@sfu.ca>
> wrote:
>
>> thought we might like to read:
>>> With a deafening roar and a whoosh of spray, Great Siberian Dragon
>>> swings about and addresses the awaiting newsgroup...
>>
>>> Ale, the REAL reason he got resurrected. :-P
>>
>>Aren't parrots a bit too small?
>>
>>Dream crystal, brings sweet dreams of sexual partners.
>
> buccaneers den, offers real sexual partners.

Lord British, supposedly doesn't have a partner (but does anyway).

Omphalos

Jun 21, 2003, 2:24:29 PM6/21/03
On Fri 20 Jun 2003 05:45:01p, Claus Dragon <cl...@ultima-dragons.org>
wrote in news:6207fvsd6jjcv84q3...@4ax.com:

> buccaneers den, offers real sexual partners.

Even partners of the same sex.

Silver Dragon

Jun 22, 2003, 11:01:21 PM6/22/03
The windows of time cleared 21 Jun 2003 11:17:02 GMT, therein Paulon
<spamp...@ultimainfo.net> appeared and spoke thus:

>With a deafening roar and a whoosh of spray, Claus Dragon swings about
>and addresses the awaiting newsgroup...
>
>> While forming in a straight line, Graham Percival <gper...@sfu.ca>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> thought we might like to read:

>>>Aren't parrots a bit too small?
>>>
>>>Dream crystal, brings sweet dreams of sexual partners.
>>
>> buccaneers den, offers real sexual partners.
>
>Lord British, supposedly doesn't have a partner (but does anyway).

Lasher knows if you've partnered.
Silver Dragon -==UDIC==- (Economy Sig! WOO!) KU1!2!3!4!5!6!7'!S'!8!9!A!L!WM