New Dragon

Paul Ryan

Dec 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/1/98
The Earth Trembles, as the Words of Chamdar Arise from the Depths...

> Greetings to all dragons
>
> I'm ThunderWing and I'm a new dragon

A bolt of lightning strikes close to Thunderwing, dazzling him
momentarily. Before he can recover, a pavlova hits the unfortunate Dragon
in the face.
*SPLUT!*
As the new Dragon wipes cream away, a shadowy shape is glimpsed,
vanishing into the darkness. The faintest outline of a Dragon, carrying a
long pointy object is visible before the shape vanishes completely.
Within the dripping cream and meringue, Thunderwing finds a note. It
reads:
"Welcome to the Dragons and to this Newsgroup. I hope you enjoy thy time
here. Beware of Fortran - either he's insane and hunting Dragons, or he's
sane and something else is hunting Dragons while he's playing target.
Watch thyself."

--
Paulon Dragon d++ e- N T+ Om U1!23!4!5!6!7'!S'!8!K!A!L!W!M!
-==(UDIC)==- u++ uC+ uF uG uLB+ uA+ nC nH+ nI nPT nS+ nT+ y?

Settle for what you can get, but first ask for the World
Ka'a Orto'o, Gnomic Utterances, C IV

Negate the Spell to Wish Me Well

Fortran Dragon

Dec 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/1/98
From the Void comes Paul Ryan bearing this piece of Light...
[Snip]

> "Welcome to the Dragons and to this Newsgroup. I hope you enjoy thy time
> here. Beware of Fortran - either he's insane and hunting Dragons, or he's
> sane and something else is hunting Dragons while he's playing target.
> Watch thyself."

[Editorial note: Thank Annoying and Destrius. They gave me the
idea to play with. And a "Thank you" to everyone for playing along.
This is most fun. :)]

--

Fortran Dragon -==(UDIC)==- | "There isn't enough darkness in the world
-=[MT]=- | to quench the light of one small candle."

Spock

Dec 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/2/98
Paul Ryan wrote:

>"Welcome to the Dragons and to this Newsgroup. I hope you enjoy thy time
>here. Beware of Fortran - either he's insane and hunting Dragons, or he's
>sane and something else is hunting Dragons while he's playing target.
>Watch thyself."

It must be the latter - otherwise, why has he left the one Dragon he'd most
likely want to be rid of still alive? ;)

Cape Dweller Dragon -==(UDIC)==-
current debt: $9999995