No more!

Fortran Dragon

Nov 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/12/98
From the Void comes Ophidian Dragon bearing this piece of Light...
[Snip]
> I also will avoid deeply emotional posts because apparently some people
> were offended by that. Netscape can't cancel anything, so it's gonna be
> stuck there for awhile. I still do have the problem I mentioned, but I
> guess it doesn't matter here.

Screw 'em, 'Phid. If this is your outlet, _use_ it. If other
people have problems with what you post they can learn to ignore them.

Too many problems happen to us when we bottle things up and don't
let them out. I've learned to deal with my anger because the Most
Wonderful Person In My Life allows me to be angry. I don't have to
bottle things up and I can express myself. I'm a much happier, better
person because of her.

--

Fortran Dragon -==(UDIC)==- | "There isn't enough darkness in the world
-=[MT]=- | to quench the light of one small candle."

Ophidian Dragon

Nov 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/12/98
Fortran Dragon wrote:

> Screw 'em, 'Phid. If this is your outlet, _use_ it. If other
> people have problems with what you post they can learn to ignore them.
>
> Too many problems happen to us when we bottle things up and don't
> let them out. I've learned to deal with my anger because the Most
> Wonderful Person In My Life allows me to be angry. I don't have to
> bottle things up and I can express myself. I'm a much happier, better
> person because of her.

Well, I do have one good friend I've been with for about 7 or 8 years.
I think I can talk to him about all this. We talk mostly through e-mail
(because we're both phone-inept), but we get together when we can. He's
no social party animal, but at least I can talk to him about what I'm
feeling. Just telling someone helps immensely.

-Ophidian Dragon

Fortran Dragon

Nov 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/13/98
From the Void comes Ophidian Dragon bearing this piece of Light...
[Snip]
> Well, I do have one good friend I've been with for about 7 or 8 years.
> I think I can talk to him about all this. We talk mostly through e-mail
> (because we're both phone-inept), but we get together when we can. He's
> no social party animal, but at least I can talk to him about what I'm
> feeling. Just telling someone helps immensely.

Yes, it does help. Keep talking to everyone you can, and try to
cultivate more people in real life to talk to.

You might even want to see if ChessGirl is willing to listen to
your woes.

Ophidian Dragon

Nov 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/13/98
Fortran Dragon wrote:

> You might even want to see if ChessGirl is willing to listen to
> your woes.

That's an interesting point. To me, her attitude seems kinda odd, that
she'd utterly ignore me in one way but still seem perfectly friendly
when we're stuck together. That seems to imply that she on one hand,
likes me, but not enough to want to spend any time with me at all. And
that just doesn't compute :-)

At any rate, I'm probably going to write her in a few weeks, if I don't
talk to someone else about it at school, and if nothing else comes up.
I'm just going to say some stuff I could never say out loud. I'll say
that I felt really bad aftr she said she couldn't be my partner, not
because she isn't my partner (Technically I was engaged already too) but
because she seemed so eager to get off the phone. I'm going to tell her
that I think she must really either dislike me or just not care at all,
and ask that if I'm right. I'll ask that she, only if she WANTS to, got
in touch with me, through writing or whatever is easy. I just want to
know for sure. Now I know I could confront her in person, but I really
don't want to embarass myself or her.

The only problem is that I'm writing so much instead of talking. That's
why I'm waiting awhile :-) I intend to definitely talk about it to the
girl I'm marrying (we're surely gonna talk about our relationships, it's
a marriage project after all!), and probably with other chess team
members and maybe even other people. I'm hoping someone else will have
mentioned me to her for some reason or another. But IMO, in this
circumstance the important thing is that I find out how she feels. How
I get that information is utterly irrelevent, just as long as I ACT on
it once I have it.

-Ophidian Dragon

Destrius

Nov 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/14/98
...and it was written on the heavens that on Thu, 12 Nov 1998 17:11:08 -0600,
the entity named Ophidian Dragon (zacw...@hotmail.com)
inscribed the following words in rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons:

-clip-

>Well, I do have one good friend I've been with for about 7 or 8 years.
>I think I can talk to him about all this. We talk mostly through e-mail
>(because we're both phone-inept), but we get together when we can. He's
>no social party animal, but at least I can talk to him about what I'm
>feeling. Just telling someone helps immensely.

-clip-

Then why the heck didn't you mention him in the first place? :)

Go look for him and have a talk. Not being a social party animal at least
makes you share a common trait with him, and thats good...

--
+------------------------------------------+-------------------------+
| Destrius Dragon | |

Fortran Dragon

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98
From the Void comes Well-Dressed bearing this piece of Light...
[Snip]
> WD, armchair psychologist extraordinaire

So, just what problems do armchairs have?

Does the couch get tired of always being on bottom?

:)

Well-Dressed

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98

Fortran Dragon heeft geschreven in bericht ...

>From the Void comes Well-Dressed bearing this piece of Light...
>[Snip]
>> WD, armchair psychologist extraordinaire
>
> So, just what problems do armchairs have?
>
> Does the couch get tired of always being on bottom?

Er... heh. Okay, I'm confused (for a change). I mean, an armchair
'something' is someone who's acting like that certain 'something' but does
not have the training or education required to be called a 'something'. Or
something. Right?

This reminds me of the time I called someone 'obese', right in her face. Had
no idea what the word meant, but I thought it was a compliment. It
apparently wasn't...

Well, I have this really neat excuse of not being a native speaker :)

WD

Matthew Filla

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98
On Mon, 16 Nov 1998 23:37:53 +0100, "Well-Dressed"
<well_d...@leavethisout.hotmail.com> wrote:

>Er... heh. Okay, I'm confused (for a change). I mean, an armchair
>'something' is someone who's acting like that certain 'something' but does
>not have the training or education required to be called a 'something'. Or
>something. Right?

Yeah, basically. Fortran was just joking with you.

>This reminds me of the time I called someone 'obese', right in her face. Had
>no idea what the word meant, but I thought it was a compliment. It
>apparently wasn't...

Heh. Not even close.

Matt
--
Consulting Dragon -==(UDIC)==- |"Evangelists tend to think that
(aka Matthew Filla) | religion should be spread like

Fortran Dragon

Nov 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/17/98
From the Void comes Well-Dressed bearing this piece of Light...
[Snip]
> Er... heh. Okay, I'm confused (for a change). I mean, an armchair
> 'something' is someone who's acting like that certain 'something' but does
> not have the training or education required to be called a 'something'. Or
> something. Right?

Yep, but I was taking your statement _literally_. That is, as if
you were a psychologist to armchairs, instead of people...

Well-Dressed

Nov 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/17/98

Fortran Dragon heeft geschreven in bericht ...
>From the Void comes Well-Dressed bearing this piece of Light...
>[Snip]
>> Er... heh. Okay, I'm confused (for a change). I mean, an armchair
>> 'something' is someone who's acting like that certain 'something' but
does
>> not have the training or education required to be called a 'something'.
Or
>> something. Right?
>
> Yep, but I was taking your statement _literally_. That is, as if
>you were a psychologist to armchairs, instead of people...

<rolls eyes and then decides to laugh out loud>

I was merely wondering if I got the term right in the first place. I knew
you were taking my statement literally :)

WD

Well-Dressed

Nov 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/17/98

Matthew Filla heeft geschreven in bericht
<3650aae8...@news.teldta.com>...

>On Mon, 16 Nov 1998 23:37:53 +0100, "Well-Dressed"
><well_d...@leavethisout.hotmail.com> wrote:

>>This reminds me of the time I called someone 'obese', right in her face.
Had
>>no idea what the word meant, but I thought it was a compliment. It
>>apparently wasn't...
>
>Heh. Not even close.

I, erm, gathered :)

WD

Destrius

Nov 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/17/98
...and it was written on the heavens that on Mon, 16 Nov 1998 23:37:53 +0100,
the entity named Well-Dressed (well_d...@leavethisout.hotmail.com)
inscribed the following words in rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons:

-clip-

>Er... heh. Okay, I'm confused (for a change). I mean, an armchair
>'something' is someone who's acting like that certain 'something' but does
>not have the training or education required to be called a 'something'. Or
>something. Right?

-clip-

It's a pune. Play on words. :)

-clip-

>This reminds me of the time I called someone 'obese', right in her face. Had
>no idea what the word meant, but I thought it was a compliment. It
>apparently wasn't...

-clip-

Hee. :)

Anders Steenfeldt

Nov 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/18/98

> From the Void comes Ophidian Dragon bearing this piece of Light...
> [Snip]

> > I also will avoid deeply emotional posts because apparently some people
> > were offended by that. Netscape can't cancel anything, so it's gonna be
> > stuck there for awhile. I still do have the problem I mentioned, but I
> > guess it doesn't matter here.
>

> Screw 'em, 'Phid. If this is your outlet, _use_ it. If other
> people have problems with what you post they can learn to ignore them.

Yip. People who feel threatened by your posts has the option to killfile
you, so keep on posting here if you feel like it.
The thread with sceptical about a year ago stands to me as the best
example of a discussion of personal matters on the usernet with a positive
result. Though many of the theads here are funny it must not be a
condition to post here. That would take the respect I hold for the NG out
of it.

X-ray Dragon

Samurai

Nov 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/18/98
Quoth Ophidian Dragon <"zacwbond"@hotmail.c()m>:
[munch]

>As a rule, I don't touch people. Hell, the last person I touched in
>a real "friendly" way was my mother. And I don't even touch my
>parents anymore. I'ts literally been 6 or 7 years.

What about the Cousin in the Car incident? >:D

-- Samurai, merrily lowering the tone

\^\^//
,^ ( ..) Samurai Dragon ~~ UDIC Code ~~
| \ \ -==(UDIC)==- d++e N T--Om+U146MA7'L8u-uC++
\ `^--^ Founder \/ of SAPS uF-uG++uLB+uA+nC++uR nH+nP+++
\ \ \ (Remove fish to reply) nI++nPT+nS+++nT--wM-wC y+ a22
ksj ^--^ ___________________________________________________________

Fortran Dragon

Nov 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/18/98
From the Void comes Well-Dressed bearing this piece of Light...
[Snip]
> Temperament: Artisan: SP
> Variant temperament: Promoter: ESTP
[Snip]
> Expressive/Extroverted: 8/10
> Tough-minded: 8/10

... Temperament is Artisan : SP
... variant temperament is Crafter : ISTP

Details of questionaire:
I+6 S+2 T+8 P+2

Attentive: 8/10
Observant: 5/10
Tough minded: 7/10
Probing: 5/10

MdmeDis

Nov 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/18/98
In article <MPG.10bcf378e...@news.alt.net>,
for...@earthlink.net says...

> From the Void comes Well-Dressed bearing this piece of Light...
> [Snip]

Temperament Rational : NT (See, F-15)
Variant Inventor: ENTP
Details of questionaire:
E+6 N+4 T+0 P+9

Expressive 8
Introspective 6
Tender/Tough 5
Probing 8

--
Disoriented Dragon
-==(UDIC)==-

D'ya ever have those days when you think
maybe its you, and not the rest of the world
that's fucked up?

Ophidian Dragon

Nov 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/18/98
Samurai wrote:

> Quoth Ophidian Dragon <"zacwbond"@hotmail.c()m>:
> [munch]
>
> >As a rule, I don't touch people. Hell, the last person I touched in
> >a real "friendly" way was my mother. And I don't even touch my
> >parents anymore. I'ts literally been 6 or 7 years.
>
> What about the Cousin in the Car incident? >:D

You're confusing my sexy cousin with the sexy girl in the car. I felt
up the girl in the car, but that was more sex motivated than anything
else. basically, one of my heads was doing the thinking, but it doesn't
have hair on top.

-Ophidian Dragon

Matthew Filla

Nov 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/18/98
On Wed, 18 Nov 1998 16:26:20 -0600, Ophidian Dragon
<"zacwbond"@hotmail.c()m> wrote:

>You're confusing my sexy cousin with the sexy girl in the car. I felt
>up the girl in the car, but that was more sex motivated than anything
>else. basically, one of my heads was doing the thinking, but it doesn't
>have hair on top.

In a couple more years that will apply to both my heads...

cr...@interlog.com

Nov 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/18/98

You know 'Phid, all I have to say is, "Go easy... step lightly... stay
free."
Annoying Dragon

Paul Ryan

Nov 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/19/98
The Earth Trembles, as the Words of Well-Dressed Arise from the Depths...

> I'd love to see the results for fellow Dragons.

Temperament is Artisan : SP
Variant temperament is Crafter : ISTP
I+10 S+0 T+2 P+4

Reading the handy bar graphs:
Expressive/Attentive:10/0
Introspective/Observant:5/5
Tough/Tender Minded:5/4
Probing/Scheduled:6/4

--
Paulon Dragon d++ e- N T+ Om U1!23!4!5!6!7'!S'!8!K!A!L!W!M!
-==(UDIC)==- u++ uC+ uF uG uLB+ uA+ nC nH+ nI nPT nS+ nT+ y?

Settle for what you can get, but first ask for the World
Ka'a Orto'o, Gnomic Utterances, C IV

Negate the Spell to Wish Me Well

Sned The Bold

Nov 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/19/98
Matthew Filla wrote:

> On Wed, 18 Nov 1998 16:26:20 -0600, Ophidian Dragon
> <"zacwbond"@hotmail.c()m> wrote:
>
> >You're confusing my sexy cousin with the sexy girl in the car. I felt
> >up the girl in the car, but that was more sex motivated than anything
> >else. basically, one of my heads was doing the thinking, but it doesn't
> >have hair on top.
>
> In a couple more years that will apply to both my heads...

it's already started receding in my unfortunate case

MdmeDis

Nov 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/19/98
In article <36540AE4...@ucdavis.edu>, aeh...@ucdavis.edu says...

> Matthew Filla wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, 18 Nov 1998 16:26:20 -0600, Ophidian Dragon
> > <"zacwbond"@hotmail.c()m> wrote:
> >
> > >You're confusing my sexy cousin with the sexy girl in the car. I felt
> > >up the girl in the car, but that was more sex motivated than anything
> > >else. basically, one of my heads was doing the thinking, but it doesn't
> > >have hair on top.
> >
> > In a couple more years that will apply to both my heads...
> >

> it's already started receding in my unfortunate case

The head, or the hair? If the former, it's probably a result of your
dissolute lifestyle. I haven't started on you and Lowly yet - but its
bubbling. You guys worry me, big time.

MdmeDis

Nov 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/19/98
In article <36534be6...@news.teldta.com>, matthe...@teldta.com
says...

> On Wed, 18 Nov 1998 16:26:20 -0600, Ophidian Dragon
> <"zacwbond"@hotmail.c()m> wrote:
>

> >You're confusing my sexy cousin with the sexy girl in the car. I felt
> >up the girl in the car, but that was more sex motivated than anything
> >else. basically, one of my heads was doing the thinking, but it doesn't
> >have hair on top.
>
> In a couple more years that will apply to both my heads...

You hope. Imagine what it would be like if you started sprouting hair on
the one where you weren't expecting it. Shaving would be a perilous
option.

MdmeDis

Nov 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/19/98
In article <MPG.10be06c21...@news.alt.net>,
mdm...@earthlink.net says...

> In article <36534be6...@news.teldta.com>, matthe...@teldta.com
> says...
> > On Wed, 18 Nov 1998 16:26:20 -0600, Ophidian Dragon
> > <"zacwbond"@hotmail.c()m> wrote:
> >

> > >You're confusing my sexy cousin with the sexy girl in the car. I felt
> > >up the girl in the car, but that was more sex motivated than anything
> > >else. basically, one of my heads was doing the thinking, but it doesn't
> > >have hair on top.
> >
> > In a couple more years that will apply to both my heads...
>
> You hope. Imagine what it would be like if you started sprouting hair on
> the one where you weren't expecting it. Shaving would be a perilous
> option.

Thinking about it, an electric razor might be interesting - sort of the
male answer to the vibrator.

Matthew Filla

Nov 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/19/98
On Thu, 19 Nov 1998 10:55:34 -0500, mdm...@earthlink.net (MdmeDis)
wrote:

>Thinking about it, an electric razor might be interesting - sort of the
>male answer to the vibrator.

Yeah, but electric razors give me serious razor burn <shudder>.

Matthew Filla

Nov 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/19/98
On Thu, 19 Nov 1998 10:43:47 -0500, mdm...@earthlink.net (MdmeDis)
wrote:

>In article <36534be6...@news.teldta.com>, matthe...@teldta.com
>says...
>> On Wed, 18 Nov 1998 16:26:20 -0600, Ophidian Dragon
>> <"zacwbond"@hotmail.c()m> wrote:
>>

>> >You're confusing my sexy cousin with the sexy girl in the car. I felt
>> >up the girl in the car, but that was more sex motivated than anything
>> >else. basically, one of my heads was doing the thinking, but it doesn't
>> >have hair on top.
>>
>> In a couple more years that will apply to both my heads...
>
>You hope. Imagine what it would be like if you started sprouting hair on
>the one where you weren't expecting it. Shaving would be a perilous
>option.

Heh. Shaving wouldn't even _be_ an option. I think the best I could do
would be to keep it neatly trimmed.

Ophidian Dragon

Nov 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/19/98
Paul Ryan wrote:

> The Earth Trembles, as the Words of Well-Dressed Arise from the Depths...
>
> > I'd love to see the results for fellow Dragons.
>
> Temperament is Artisan : SP
> Variant temperament is Crafter : ISTP
> I+10 S+0 T+2 P+4

Wow, we're perfectly compatible! If you were at my school and you were
female I'd be marrying you!

-ophidian Dragon

Destrius

Nov 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/20/98
...and it was written on the heavens that on Thu, 19 Nov 1998 10:41:25 -0500,
the entity named MdmeDis (mdm...@earthlink.net)
inscribed the following words in rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons:

-clip-

>The head, or the hair? If the former, it's probably a result of your
>dissolute lifestyle. I haven't started on you and Lowly yet - but its
>bubbling. You guys worry me, big time.

-clip-

*nod* I must admit I experienced a little culture shock going through
those.

Hmmm. Will this become something like the Contemptous Dragon thread?

Destrius

Nov 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/20/98
...and it was written on the heavens that on Thu, 19 Nov 1998 10:55:34 -0500,
the entity named MdmeDis (mdm...@earthlink.net)
inscribed the following words in rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons:

-clip-

>Thinking about it, an electric razor might be interesting - sort of the
>male answer to the vibrator.

-clip-

Argh. That _hurt_! :)

Destrius

Nov 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/20/98
...and it was written on the heavens that on Thu, 19 Nov 1998 16:58:32 -0600,
the entity named Ophidian Dragon (@hotmail.cm)
inscribed the following words in rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons:

-clip-

>Wow, we're perfectly compatible! If you were at my school and you were
>female I'd be marrying you!

-clip-

*spills Coke*

Wow. Now we have a pair of would-be lovers if not because of unfortunate
circumstances in the DOL group!

-clip-
>-ophidian Dragon
-clip-

Seeing it twice makes me think you're doing it on purpose. What's up?

Fortran Dragon

Nov 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/20/98
From the Void comes Spock bearing this piece of Light...
[Snip]
> Sorry to butt in as a non-Dragon,

That's ok. The newsgroup is open to all.

By the way, would you like to become a Dragon? :)

MdmeDis

Nov 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/20/98
In article <733sb2$ap5$2...@newton.pacific.net.sg>, u...@the.sig.addy
says...

> -clip-
> >The head, or the hair? If the former, it's probably a result of your
> >dissolute lifestyle. I haven't started on you and Lowly yet - but its
> >bubbling. You guys worry me, big time.
> -clip-
>
> *nod* I must admit I experienced a little culture shock going through
> those.
>
> Hmmm. Will this become something like the Contemptous Dragon thread?

Hope not - last thing I want to do is lecture. I firmly believe in
people doing what they want with their own bodies, providing they are
adult etc. It just that this shit messes with the brain. Gives massive
doses of overstimulation and creates pleasure that can't be replicated
otherwise. Some of it removes the brains natural ability to produce any
normal feeling of well being - leaves people permanently depressed or
having to rely on drugs. LSD can do some serious harm - the recovery
place I was in had "cottages" for various sets of problems. One housed
those left completely mindless by LSD. Gentle souls they were - they
wandered around, smiling vacantly and quivering.

Hell, looking at street winos didn't stop me drinking, though.

Speaking of Contemptuous - didn't he post yesterday about winning a
fiction contest?

Spock

Nov 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/20/98
Fortran Dragon wrote:

> By the way, would you like to become a Dragon? :)

I don't know if I can spare the huge chunk of time every day that reading
this newsgroup requires ;)

kewh...@indiana.edu

Nov 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/20/98

Spock wrote:

You can, trust me. It's just that you'll have to find time to do anything
else; that's the problem. :)

Besides, you and Vulcan should get along fine. <EG>

-Lumina Dragon

Fortran Dragon

Nov 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/20/98
From the Void comes Spock bearing this piece of Light...
[Snip]
> I don't know if I can spare the huge chunk of time every day that reading
> this newsgroup requires ;)

You can dabble here if you like. Anyway, the Dragons are much
more than this newsgroup. We have a ring on the Web (plus many other
web sites), on several IRC networks and channels, any number of email
lists, and have at least one working MOO.

Being a Dragon means you love Ultima and have played, but not
necessarily completed an Ultima. The club is basically what you make
out of it.

Sned The Bold

Nov 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/20/98
MdmeDis wrote:

> In article <36534be6...@news.teldta.com>, matthe...@teldta.com
> says...
> > On Wed, 18 Nov 1998 16:26:20 -0600, Ophidian Dragon
> > <"zacwbond"@hotmail.c()m> wrote:
> >

> > >You're confusing my sexy cousin with the sexy girl in the car. I felt
> > >up the girl in the car, but that was more sex motivated than anything
> > >else. basically, one of my heads was doing the thinking, but it doesn't
> > >have hair on top.
> >
> > In a couple more years that will apply to both my heads...
>
> You hope. Imagine what it would be like if you started sprouting hair on
> the one where you weren't expecting it. Shaving would be a perilous
> option.

As long as the hair didn't stop the unit from performing within
acceptable parameters, a few sprouts here and there wouldn't be so bad.
Shaving would be a ludicrous option, to put it lightly (ouch)

Sned The Bold

Nov 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/20/98
MdmeDis wrote:

> In article <36540AE4...@ucdavis.edu>, aeh...@ucdavis.edu says...
> > Matthew Filla wrote:

> > > In a couple more years that will apply to both my heads...
> > >

> > it's already started receding in my unfortunate case
>
> The head, or the hair? If the former, it's probably a result of your
> dissolute lifestyle. I haven't started on you and Lowly yet - but its
> bubbling. You guys worry me, big time.

wow, I'm touched. don't worry, we're just being obnoxious teenagers
while we still can. I'm sure I'll have settled down a little bit by
graduate school. I was referring to going bald, my mind still works
just fine, thank you very much. Try to remeber that philosophy majors
tend smoke pot. One day, when cannabis is legal, stoner philosophy will
be an actual course for real units. I'll teach it.

Sned The Bold

Nov 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/20/98
MdmeDis wrote:

> In article <MPG.10be06c21...@news.alt.net>,
> mdm...@earthlink.net says...

> > > In a couple more years that will apply to both my heads...
> >
> > You hope. Imagine what it would be like if you started sprouting hair on
> > the one where you weren't expecting it. Shaving would be a perilous
> > option.
>
> Thinking about it, an electric razor might be interesting - sort of the
> male answer to the vibrator.

It's all about electrolysis...

Paul Ryan

Nov 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/21/98
The Earth Trembles, as the Words of Ophidian Dragon
<"zacwbond"@hotmail.c()m> Arise from the Depths...

> Paul Ryan wrote:
> >
> > The Earth Trembles, as the Words of Well-Dressed Arise from the Depths...
> >
> > > I'd love to see the results for fellow Dragons.
> >
> > Temperament is Artisan : SP
> > Variant temperament is Crafter : ISTP
> > I+10 S+0 T+2 P+4
>

> Wow, we're perfectly compatible! If you were at my school and you were
> female I'd be marrying you!

If those other conditions were true, you probably wouldn't find me. I'd
be reading a book somewhere quiet.
I had noticed from your posts that we are a lot alike in many ways
though.

Paul Ryan

Nov 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/21/98
The Earth Trembles, as the Words of Destrius Arise from the Depths...

> ...and it was written on the heavens that on Thu, 19 Nov 1998 16:58:32 -0600,
> the entity named Ophidian Dragon (@hotmail.cm)
> inscribed the following words in rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons:
>
> -clip-
> >Wow, we're perfectly compatible! If you were at my school and you were
> >female I'd be marrying you!
> -clip-
>
> *spills Coke*
>
> Wow. Now we have a pair of would-be lovers if not because of unfortunate
> circumstances in the DOL group!

Like Mellius and Gretelina, that pair on the Disc, born 200 years apart
and on different continents? I sure hope Phid and I don't get turned into
an ironing board or a bollard. ;-)

Destrius

Nov 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/21/98
...and it was written on the heavens that on Fri, 20 Nov 1998 19:00:58 -0500,
the entity named kewh...@indiana.edu (kewh...@indiana.edu)
inscribed the following words in rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons:

-clip-

>Besides, you and Vulcan should get along fine. <EG>

-clip-

*groan*

Anyway, you don't have to read the ng even if you're a Dragon. Lots of
Dragons don't. The ng is just one of the activities you can participate in
by being an Ultima Dragon.

Destrius

Nov 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/21/98
...and it was written on the heavens that on Fri, 20 Nov 1998 13:03:53 -0500,
the entity named MdmeDis (mdm...@earthlink.net)
inscribed the following words in rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons:

-clip-

>Hope not - last thing I want to do is lecture. I firmly believe in
>people doing what they want with their own bodies, providing they are
>adult etc. It just that this shit messes with the brain. Gives massive
>doses of overstimulation and creates pleasure that can't be replicated
>otherwise. Some of it removes the brains natural ability to produce any
>normal feeling of well being - leaves people permanently depressed or
>having to rely on drugs. LSD can do some serious harm - the recovery
>place I was in had "cottages" for various sets of problems. One housed
>those left completely mindless by LSD. Gentle souls they were - they
>wandered around, smiling vacantly and quivering.

-clip-

Why would need that unnatural pleasure anyway? Life is already too
exhilarating for some.

For me, a great feeling would be to be in total possession of your body,
mind and soul.

-clip-

>Speaking of Contemptuous - didn't he post yesterday about winning a
>fiction contest?

-clip-

That he did.

Mils

Nov 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/21/98
>Well, I do have one good friend I've been with for about 7 or 8 years.
>I think I can talk to him about all this. We talk mostly through e-mail
>(because we're both phone-inept), but we get together when we can.

>He's
^^

Somehow, I was expecting a 'she'.
\||/ Moa Dragon =<UDIC>=
| @___oo Mils Michael
/\ /\ / (__,,,,| mi...@club-internet.fr ; ICQ: 11938373
) /^\) ^\/ _) http://perso.club-internet.fr/mils/main.html
"Vous allez finir par vous aimer les uns les autres, bordel de merde?"
(Jesus II : Le retour, bientot dans vos églises.)

Destrius

Nov 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/21/98
...and it was written on the heavens that on Sat, 21 Nov 1998 14:59:56 +1300,
the entity named Paul Ryan (paul...@InVasAnSpam.ihug.co.nz)
inscribed the following words in rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons:

-clip-

>Like Mellius and Gretelina, that pair on the Disc, born 200 years apart
>and on different continents? I sure hope Phid and I don't get turned into
>an ironing board or a bollard. ;-)

-clip-

Erhm. I just noticed that it was Paulon and not WD that was perfectly
compatible with 'phid. Oops. :)

Well-Dressed

Nov 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/21/98
Destrius, if I had a dime for each
Time that I've heard you preach,
Why! I'd have wicked thoughts upon my brain.

>Erhm. I just noticed that it was Paulon and not WD that was perfectly
>compatible with 'phid. Oops. :)

Er. Okay.

I think I'll just sit in a corner and cry now.

Well-Dressed Dragon -==UDIC==-
* Holder of one (1) Money Dragon Flame Point *
"I do not mind what I excrete,
cause I fear it would make a buck.
And those that cannot take the heat,
can take a flying forgive-me-if-I-hesitate"
- Primus, The Air Is Getting Slippery

Samurai

Nov 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/22/98
Quoth Ophidian Dragon <"zacwbond"@hotmail.c()m>:
>Samurai wrote:
>> Quoth Ophidian Dragon <"zacwbond"@hotmail.c()m>:

>> >As a rule, I don't touch people. Hell, the last person I touched
>> >in a real "friendly" way was my mother. And I don't even touch my
>> >parents anymore. I'ts literally been 6 or 7 years.
>>
>> What about the Cousin in the Car incident? >:D

>You're confusing my sexy cousin with the sexy girl in the car.

Ach, I lose track of all your romantic exploits, 'Phid, there are just
so many. >;D

>I felt up the girl in the car, but that was more sex motivated than
>anything else.

Are you saying that wasn't 'friendly', then?!

>basically, one of my heads was doing the thinking, but it doesn't
>have hair on top.

The others have already made all the good jokes on this line.
Spoilsports. :)
\^\^//
,^ ( ..) Samurai Dragon ~~ UDIC Code ~~
| \ \ -==(UDIC)==- d++e N T--Om+U146MA7'L8u-uC++
\ `^--^ Founder \/ of SAPS uF-uG++uLB+uA+nC++uR nH+nP+++
\ \ \ (Remove fish to reply) nI++nPT+nS+++nT--wM-wC y+ a22
ksj ^--^ ___________________________________________________________

Ophidian Dragon

Nov 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/22/98
Samurai wrote:

> >You're confusing my sexy cousin with the sexy girl in the car.
>
> Ach, I lose track of all your romantic exploits, 'Phid, there are just
> so many. >;D

No, they're just well documented. :-P

> Are you saying that wasn't 'friendly', then?!

I dunno if she appreciated it. She whacked my poor horny hand with an
asthma inhaler, if you recall.

-Ophidian Dragon

Destrius

Nov 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/23/98
...and it was written on the heavens that on Sun, 22 Nov 1998 21:02:38 -0600,
the entity named Ophidian Dragon (@hotmail.cm)
inscribed the following words in rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons:

-clip-

>No, they're just well documented. :-P

-clip-

*blink*

. o O ( Ophidian's Private Life for Dummies )

James Dowd