New multiplayer game ideas

jms...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2020, 9:38:34 AM10/15/20
I want to host a new multiplayer Stars v2.60j game.

I was thinking about making it have at least 3 turns per week just to get started.

The game files would be sent by email to me, and then I would generate the turn and email each player an email with the new turn as an attachment.

I would like to get your feedback and see if anyone is interested in playing a new multiplayer stars game.

ricks...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2021, 2:53:19 PM2/12/21
So did you ever get a game started?

Why not use one of the hosting solutions, either Autohost or Totalhost?

jms...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2022, 5:00:52 PM6/14/22
On Friday, February 12, 2021 at 2:53:19 PM UTC-5, ricks wrote:
I'll try Totalhost.