Doom 2016

mark

Aug 7, 2016, 10:45:22 AM8/7/16
Has any one tryed playing this, is it any good?
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Toby Newman

Aug 8, 2016, 6:50:02 AM8/8/16
On 2016-08-07, mark <cranw...@hotmail.com.dot> wrote:
> Has any one tryed playing this, is it any good?

Yes it's quite excellent.

--
-Toby

David Damerell

Aug 9, 2016, 9:26:07 AM8/9/16
Quoting mark <cranw...@hotmail.com.dot>:
>Has any one tryed playing this, is it any good?

No: it's Steam-only. But people who don't object to that seem to be
enjoying it, which is more than could be said for Doom 3.
--
David Damerell <dame...@chiark.greenend.org.uk> Kill the tomato!
Today is Gloucesterday, July.

Korwin

Feb 6, 2017, 3:38:46 PM2/6/17
On Sunday, 7 August 2016 17:45:22 UTC+3, mark wrote:
> Has any one tryed playing this, is it any good?

https://steamcommunity.com/app/379720/reviews/

Korwin

Mar 20, 2019, 8:24:56 AM3/20/19
Yes: