zombies

otahaljm

Jun 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/14/97

I just played through the ZOMBIES.ZIP, its a quite good and has
some nice effects, making fake 3d with more floors in a building
by misusing the teleporter is a good idea (a bit Duke like :) ),
but my favourite is the "Nice little islang bird" shooting Mancubus.
It is IMHO better than the newer MKDOOM. MKDOOM has good gfx and
sounds, but the leveldesign is really not my taste.

It was in /newstuff about 8 hous ago, maybe its already moved..

Joachim.