free chinese chess program that allows starting from a custom position?

dohd...@yahoo.com

Jun 10, 2016, 8:23:21 AM6/10/16

Hi.

Is there a free chinese chess program that allows the user to setup an arbitrary position so it can start playing against the computer from that position?

greetings and thanks in advance for any suggestions

Felix Tan

Jun 10, 2016, 8:56:10 PM6/10/16

I would recommend the program XQWizard. You may download it (xqwizard.zip) from the following official site:
http://www.xqbase.com/
Please note that this program is completely in Chinese.

Felix Tan, Singapore

Felix Tan

Jun 12, 2016, 11:19:57 AM6/12/16

dohd...@yahoo.com

Jun 29, 2016, 12:15:30 PM6/29/16
When I try to download the program, I get a security warning
that it has been reported as potentially malicious software.

(screenshot, security notification in dutch)
http://i.imgur.com/fVvM4r4.png