Help me! Who won today?

fai...@ac.dal.ca

Sep 10, 1993, 11:00:37 PM9/10/93
Hi, could some one tell me what happend in game 3/4 in PCA/FIDE WCs!? I can't
believe the lag on this news!?? Was today a day off?

Also what is the proper adress and protocall for ICS I can't get onto it
anymore!

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Does anyone know of a news programe or service that in giving day to day
info on the WCs in CANADA!

--
FAI...@AC.DAL.CA

Gabriel R.Sanchez

Sep 11, 1993, 5:43:11 PM9/11/93
Timman-Karpov was a 20 move yawner, DRAWN.

Kasparov-Short was life and death struggle
with Short coming up, well....short.
1-0 Kasparov, Ruy Lopez, Anti Marshall, 59 moves

--
Gabriel R.Sanchez gsan...@netcom.COM
Mtn. View, CAlifornia USA