Murderous Nigger Bitch Roams Free

dneal1

Aug 29, 2001, 11:51:01 PM8/29/01
"Vernon Comeaux" <vce...@home.com> wrote in message
news:iWMh7.57738$K6.22603265@news2...
> European Americans
>
> Also - most blacks do not like the term African American

So what am I supposed to call them, Hey-You?

dneal1

Aug 29, 2001, 11:59:56 PM8/29/01

"pcbutts1" <pcbu...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> The only true Americans are the Indians.

I read somewhere that archaeologists have discovered evidence of
civilizations in America that predate those of the Indians. The story goes
like this: The original archaeological diggers dug and found old Indian
artifacts; the diggers then concluded that nothing more was to be found; new
diggers have since unearthed more from beneath those old Indian sites. I
have no idea if this is true or not but, historically, most nations have
been formed by groups of people who staked out a territory and committed
varying degrees of genocide on the previous inhabitants. Stands to reason
the Indians could have been just as guilty of that as the European invaders
were.

pcbutts1

Aug 30, 2001, 12:42:50 AM8/30/01
Indians didn't have ships and they have never been found on any other
continent.

--

Don't trust anyone. See them with your own eyes. New spy cams and Home
Security Systems with web access NOW available at http://www.seedsv.com .

"dneal1" <macmu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Greg

Aug 30, 2001, 3:37:27 AM8/30/01
Call them Spanish Austrailians, obviously African Americans was and
incorrect discription.

"dneal1" <macmu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

joe crouse

Aug 30, 2001, 8:11:38 PM8/30/01
actualy the physical charateristics of the native american of ancient times much resembles the natives of northern japan

pcbutts1 wrote:

--
you are the weakest link !
goodbye!

idontjkno...@wolllkjlkj.com

Aug 30, 2001, 9:42:08 PM8/30/01
On Thu, 30 Aug 2001 04:42:50 GMT, "pcbutts1" <pcbu...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Indians didn't have ships and they have never been found on any other
>continent.

They walked you moron

John Clifford Hole

Aug 31, 2001, 10:17:38 AM8/31/01
> So what am I supposed to call them, Hey-You?

Call them whatever you like - but make it something polite - and don't do it
in here,or anywhere else that this thread is currently being posted to,as it
doesn't seem to belong in any of the newsgroups that it's being spread over.

John Clifford Hole [MVP] of Enfield Middlesex

James Taylor

Aug 31, 2001, 11:30:00 AM8/31/01
As a black, Afican American, Negro I usually like it best when someone calls
me by my name...

James
"John Clifford Hole" <john....@btinternet.com> wrote in message

NECP

Aug 31, 2001, 11:40:34 AM8/31/01

"James Taylor" <james....@NOaicomSPAMpany.com> wrote in message

> As a black, Afican American, Negro I usually like it best when someone
calls
> me by my name...

Bravo.

Brian H

Aug 31, 2001, 3:10:35 PM8/31/01
Well said James!!!!!!!
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cheers Brian :O)

I am Nomad

Aug 31, 2001, 7:01:08 PM8/31/01
On Fri, 31 Aug 2001 08:30:00 -0700, "James Taylor"
<james....@NOaicomSPAMpany.com> wrote:

>As a black, Afican American, Negro I usually like it best when someone calls
>me by my name...

Maybe it is because I have been playing way too much time in a game where there
are so many variations of hominoid running around, and maybe it is because I am
just getting old, but I found myself thinking the other day, while a black
sales clerk waited on me, "Isn't this whole skin-color thing no different than
what kind of clothes one is wearing?"

I mean, let's face it, the various colors should be viewed as variety, not
difference.

Yet, the reality is that as long as we collectively view skin color as a
difference, we divide ourselves up into "us" and" "them". And that is what make
us different. We adopt the styles and mannerisms of "our people" and view
others as "those people".

Most of the men here would admit to having a strong desire to really (pardon
the crudity here, but I wish to speak in honest terms of how we really think)
slam it to Mariah Carey or Jennifer Lopez over and over. Yet make them a few
shades darker and for the most part we don't find them attractive.

If Vanessa Williams was 30% darker we would not have lusted after her pictures
in Playboy or Penthouse.

Why?

Too much tan that much of a turn off?

James is a person. The color of his skin should be as irrelevant as the shoes
he wears. I look forward to th day when saying he is black, or his friend is
white, has as few connotations as saying, "See the brunette over there..."

Even though I know I will not live to see it.

Julia Stiles

Sep 2, 2001, 4:11:13 PM9/2/01

"I am Nomad" <No...@accesstoledo.delSPAMme.com> wrote in message

Blacks are the foremost perpetrators of "hate crimes". 30,000 White women are
raped by black males every year. Over 5,000 Whites are assaulted. 1,800 Whites
are murdered by blacks every year in America.

Read "The Color of Crime" http://www.amren.com/colrcrim.html
/| /| ____________
||__|| | Please do |
/ O O\ | NOT |
/ \ | feed the |
/ \ \ | the niggers |
/ _ \ \ |___________|
/ |\____\ \ ||
/ | | | |\____/ ||
/ \|_|_|/ | __ ||
/ / \ |____| ||
/ | | /| | -- |
| | |// |____
* _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
*-- _--\ _ \ // |
/ _ \\ _ // | /
* / \_ /- | - | |
* ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

nycuesman

Sep 3, 2001, 10:11:43 AM9/3/01
How stupid are you??? Oh don't answer that, its clear. If I'm being RAPED or
MURDERED, THE COLOR OF THE SKIN OF THE PERPETRATOR is immaterial. GET IT?
I'm sure you don't. Viewing any group of people as anything is ignorant.
EVERYONE IS AN INDIVIDUAL. Some do criminal things some don't.

"Julia Stiles" <Julia...@JewMovies.com> wrote in message

ma.cor

Sep 9, 2001, 8:45:03 AM9/9/01
Black skin/White skin= brunette/blonde...........
I hope I live to see it, I wish it was now..
F...ng A, now there's a dream worth having..
MaC

Night RaVeN

Oct 2, 2001, 11:52:13 AM10/2/01
Yeah rite, you fancy walking from japan to america? Not only that, but how
could they hold their breath for that long under water? It doesn't make
sense at all!!!!

<idontjkno...@wolllkjlkj.com> wrote in message

Epyon

Oct 2, 2001, 2:10:23 PM10/2/01
There was a land bridge at one time between Russia and Alaska

"Night RaVeN" <billy...@spam.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Plato

Oct 2, 2001, 2:37:12 PM10/2/01
Epyon wrote:

> There was a land bridge at one time between Russia and Alaska

Of course at that time state Governments weren't around claiming
ownership and control of certain parts of Mother Earth :)

--
http://www.bootdisk.com

joe crouse

Oct 3, 2001, 11:40:33 AM10/3/01
its called an ice age
water freezes ocean levels go down dramaticly (the bering straight is only 300-400 feet deep) thus linking north america to what is now
russia
the same goes for the sea of japan not very deep at all migration from japan to the mainland of asia is easily possible
when sea level is hundreds of feet lower.

Night RaVeN wrote:

--

you are the weakest link !

good-bye
Order of the Moose lodge #1242 Rosedale Maryland 21221

What's Up?

Aug 24, 2001, 4:04:55 PM8/24/01
Why have the media refused to report this story? How many more White people
has she murdered in the past two years?

Malaika Tamu Griffin is wanted for the murder of twenty-five-year old Jason
Horsely. In early 1999, Griffin was a tenant at a neighboring home to Mr.
Horsely and his girlfriend, Deborah Loiselle. On April 20, 1999, on their
first encounter Ms. Loiselle was threatened by Ms. Griffin who expressed
anti-white animus and stated that she would kill her and kill her dogs . Mr.
Horsely and Ms. Loiselle are white and Ms. Griffin is African-American. Ms.
Griffin continued her tirades against her neighbors despite the fact that
there was no actual provocation.

On the evening of May 18, 1999, Mr. Horsley was assembling carpentry tools on
a public sidewalk near Ms. Griffin's house. After Ms. Griffin verbally
castigated Horsely, Ms. Loiselle entered the argument. Both females returned
to their residences and Jason resumed his work. Shortly thereafter and without
warning Ms. Griffin returned to the sidewalk armed with a laser-sighted 9mm
pistol and shot Mr. Horsely in the back at point-blank range. Mr. Horsely died
minutes later from a fatal heart wound.

While in immediate flight Ms. Griffin encountered an acquaintance who she
proceeded to carjack at gunpoint. Ms. Griffin drove to Iowa and proceeded to
board a bus to Chicago where she was last seen.

A police search of Griffin's Denver residence uncovered a cache of ammunition,
diffused hand grenades, a 9mm assault rifle and manuals popular with
terrorists including The Anarchist's Cookbook and The Poor Man's James Bond.
Police also found notebooks with Griffin's opinions about a coming race war
and the necessity of killing white people. None of her colleagues or close
friends ever heard her express the types of racist rhetoric she wrote in her
notebooks.

Ms. Griffin has a BS in Chemistry from Jackson State University where she
graduated magna cum laude. She has experience in production laboratory and
chemical research settings. Ms. Griffin's primary area of expertise are in the
analysis of organic compounds by high pressure liquid chromatography (HPLC)
using ultraviolet and fluorescence detectors and ion chromatography for the
determination of anions in air and water. She has also worked in pharmacies.

She should be considered extremely dangerous

Malaika Tamu Griffin
1 ST Degree Murder, Aggravated robbery, No Bond
Age: 29 D.O.B. 5/11/71
Sex: Female
Race: Black
Height: 5'4 "
Weight: Unkown
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Scars: Unknown
Tattoos: Unknown

StrandgecK

Aug 24, 2001, 4:45:35 PM8/24/01
Whats this have to do with games ya racist fool.

Tim Smith

Aug 24, 2001, 5:04:07 PM8/24/01
Note that the poster is posting from Canada. Canada has, I believe,
some fairly strong laws against racial hate speech, so if anyone wants
to make life miserable for this idiot, go for it!

--Tim Smith

a18001

Aug 24, 2001, 5:32:07 PM8/24/01
Send them in,
**********
"What's Up?" <wha...@wakeup.com> wrote in message

Casey Bowery

Aug 24, 2001, 5:48:41 PM8/24/01
Damn, I thought this was a PS2 board, not MSNBC.
--

My name is not important, what I just said is very important

Jeff Lanham

Aug 24, 2001, 5:56:02 PM8/24/01
"StrandgecK" <kwti...@home.com> wrote in message news:P1zh7.310654$qc.36...@news1.rdc1.va.home.com...

> Whats this have to do with games ya racist fool.

Ya know what? My news server (the companies, actually) does a fairly
decent job of filtering out this crap filled germ ridden spam. I usually
never even see the original post. I never even know it exists until
someone insists on dignifying it with a reply. Well, at least you didn't
quote the whole damn thing as some others do. And if it wasn't you,
it'd be some one else.

*sigh*

Another one for the "kill idiot threads" file.

harry...@nospamyahoo.com

Aug 24, 2001, 7:13:45 PM8/24/01
A stupid RACIST TROLL like you runs free tooooo I see.

--
@@

harry...@nospamyahoo.com

Aug 24, 2001, 7:15:03 PM8/24/01
It's not our fault if you momma runs free.

--
@@

gonzo

Aug 24, 2001, 8:07:21 PM8/24/01

Tim Smith <t...@halcyon.com> wrote in message

Hurray! The thought police have arrived. Arrest every thinking
person immediately......

harry...@nospamyahoo.com

Aug 24, 2001, 8:27:11 PM8/24/01
And here he is! "wha...@wakeup.com"

--
@@

Tim Smith

Aug 24, 2001, 9:47:23 PM8/24/01
On Sat, 25 Aug 2001 01:07:21 +0100, gonzo <go...@indigo.ie> wrote:
>> Note that the poster is posting from Canada. Canada has, I believe,
>> some fairly strong laws against racial hate speech, so if anyone wants
>> to make life miserable for this idiot, go for it!
>
>Hurray! The thought police have arrived. Arrest every thinking
>person immediately......

Well, then you will be safe. If the first idiot wants to post to
appropriate groups, fine. Otherwise, his post is no different than any
spam post, and I'll whack him with whatever clue-by-four is handy.
Canada happens to provide a nice big stick for that.

--Tim Smith

pcbutts1

Aug 24, 2001, 10:00:22 PM8/24/01
You Racist pig. Yes what she did was wrong but your racist subject line,
which I have changed, makes me think you will do the same thing. This story
has already been on Americas Most Wanted.

--

Don't trust anyone. See them with your own eyes. New spy cams and Home
Security Systems with web access NOW available at http://www.seedsv.com .

ryouseika

Aug 24, 2001, 10:01:27 PM8/24/01
In article <slrn9odga...@king.halcyon.com>, t...@halcyon.com says...

We do? Hmmm - that means that I could send SEVERAL people to jail and
make my own life a lot easier... *gets on phone*

--
Lelilali
19th level shaman

profft

Aug 24, 2001, 10:51:49 PM8/24/01
I doubt seriously if just the words "Nigger" or "Bitch" in subject header
would constitue a gross violation sinse the body of the message is not
racist, he's pobably some punk kid just passing along something he saw
somewhre on the net. Besides, lots of Blacks call each other nigger all day
long these days, before that it was "Brother", it's all those Gangsta Rapp
videos.

"Tim Smith" <t...@halcyon.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

busy

Aug 24, 2001, 11:40:52 PM8/24/01
You only have one life and it has come to this. A smallness. A meanness.
Will you go to the grave knowing that this was the most you could make of
your existence.

pcbutts1

Aug 25, 2001, 1:11:07 AM8/25/01
WRONG! Blacks don't call other blacks Ni**ers. They call them "Nigga" a
totally different word with a different meaning. Ni**er is a racist word no
matter who or how it is said. Nigga is not. White people for some reason
cannot understand this I don't know why but they just can't. Listen
carefully the next time you hear it there is no "r" at the end. Black is
still acceptable but African American is preferred.

--

Don't trust anyone. See them with your own eyes. New spy cams and Home
Security Systems with web access NOW available at http://www.seedsv.com .

"profft" <pro...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Daniel

Aug 25, 2001, 4:45:42 AM8/25/01
> Ya know what? My news server (the companies, actually) does a fairly
> decent job of filtering out this crap filled germ ridden spam. I usually
> never even see the original post. I never even know it exists until
> someone insists on dignifying it with a reply. Well, at least you didn't
> quote the whole damn thing as some others do. And if it wasn't you,
> it'd be some one else.

Same here. I use http://www.giganews.com and I didn't see even one of the
spam posts. I only saw the replies.

Message has been deleted

r00t...@hotmail.com

Aug 25, 2001, 6:18:04 AM8/25/01

Please don't feed the trolls. It just makes you look like an ass!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

scap...@norton.com

Aug 25, 2001, 5:58:15 PM8/25/01
On Sat, 25 Aug 2001 21:48:00 GMT, "pcbutts1" <pcbu...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>White people use it as a racist remark blacks
>don't.

A racist statement if I ever heard one.

>The only true Americans are the Indians.

Really? Did they spring from the mississippi? I think all humans
came from the same place. (heheh guess where!)

EvilBill[AGQx]®

Aug 25, 2001, 6:07:12 PM8/25/01
<scap...@norton.com> wrote in message

One Microsoft Way, Redmond, Seattle? <g>

"When Trek makes sense, it's a blast. When it doesn't, do not try
to rationalize it; just drop your inhibitions and enjoy."
- The King of Cyberia, alt.tv.star-trek.next-gen, July 7th 2001

--
-- EvilBill[AGQx]
E-mail (and MSN Messenger):

Defeat Spam-Bots Today!
tos...@aol.com ab...@aol.com ab...@yahoo.com ab...@hotmail.com
ab...@msn.com ab...@sprint.com ab...@earthlink.com u...@ftc.gov

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

pcbutts1

Aug 26, 2001, 9:29:51 PM8/26/01
No offence intended but I told you white people don't understand and you
just proved it.

--

"jaam" <ja...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
> that was a bit silly taking the exact same word and trying to give it a
> different meaning based on the colour of the person who says it.
>
> "pcbutts1" <pcbu...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > It is the context in which the word is used and who uses it that makes
it
> > different. If a white person calls me a nigger I am going to knock him
out
> > because he has no reason to use it. If a black person calls me a nigga
it
> > has a different meaning. White people use it as a racist remark blacks
> > don't. We don't say Damn nigger when we are talking to other blacks. We
> say
> > damn nigga. And we don't say this out of hate or in a hateful situation.
> > Different word different meaning. As far as being called Black or
African
> > American I prefer black, I'm old school, but African American is ok
> because
> > our heritage was born here but brought here. The only true Americans
are
> > the Indians.
> >

> > --
> >

> > Don't trust anyone. See them with your own eyes. New spy cams and Home
> > Security Systems with web access NOW available at http://www.seedsv.com
.

> > "Vernon Comeaux" <vce...@home.com> wrote in message
> > > I disagree - Nigga and Nigger are the same word - you young folk have
> > tried
> > > to change the meaning - but the fact still remains.
> > >
> > > African American is not preferred - until there is a term European
> > > American - you do not want to be a hyphenated American - all
hyphenated
> > > Americans migrated much later than Columbus - you my friend where here
> > from
> > > the beginning and helped to build current day America -

you_people...@duh.com

Aug 26, 2001, 10:13:22 PM8/26/01
MORONS

ron

Aug 27, 2001, 11:08:52 AM8/27/01
why would you want your server filtering this idiot
better to know whats going on.
can anyone tell us is if it would be ok to send a complaint to the address
below (ab...@look.ca) or is that address bogus?

this is the properties of ' whats up? ' s " message.

From: "What's Up?" <wha...@wakeup.com>
Newsgroups:
alt.windows98,rec.games.chess,alt.games.everquest,alt.games.quake3,alt.games
.video.sony-playstation2
Subject: Murderous Nigger Bitch Roams Free
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 13:04:55 -0700
alt.games.quake3:251051 alt.games.video.sony-playstation2:146587

ron

Aug 27, 2001, 11:20:46 AM8/27/01
send complaints to ab...@look.ca

TwoHead

Aug 27, 2001, 2:02:58 PM8/27/01
pcbutts1 wrote:

> You are white.
>
> --

You are a racist.

th

Puffy

Anthony

Aug 27, 2001, 6:54:49 PM8/27/01

gonzo <go...@indigo.ie> wrote in message

> Tim Smith <t...@halcyon.com> wrote in message
> > Note that the poster is posting from Canada. Canada has, I believe,
> > some fairly strong laws against racial hate speech, so if anyone wants
> > to make life miserable for this idiot, go for it!
> >
> > --Tim Smith
>
> Hurray! The thought police have arrived. Arrest every thinking
> person immediately......

He's not thinking now is he?

Notice how I can READ it.....

~Anthony

Message has been deleted

Q-switch

Aug 29, 2001, 2:48:58 AM8/29/01

"ron" <nor...@mindspring.com> skrev i meddelandet
> send complaints to ab...@look.ca

Yes, please! I´m so sick of these cross-posting bastards. You hear me,
What's Up? and all the rest: You only make people pissed at you and your
opinions.

Jay

Aug 29, 2001, 3:25:16 AM8/29/01
Let's examine this statement: "your a fucking idiot"
Notice the complete disregard for simple grammatical rules while
demeaning someone else's intelligence. See, that is why no one at all
respects a single thing you say, boy. I mean you have already proven
yourself to be a complete ignoramus and a racist. Only thing left to
do is molest little children and you'll be working on a triple crown
of social charm.