Hackettstown NJ Fall Team Tournament

Angelo DePalma

Aug 21, 2003, 10:00:12 PM8/21/03

The Fall Team Tournament begins on Monday, September 7, at the Hackettstown,
NJ chess club. Registration starts at 7:00 pm sharp. Unlike our other
tournaments, late arrivals are NOT guaranteed a spot, so please come early

The tournament runs 11 or 12 rounds, until the week after Thanksgiving.
Entry fee is $14.

We have a great club and very friendly players. Our Summer Holland
tournament drew 26 players. We play one tournament game at slow time control
Monday evening. Adjournments and half-point byes are possible.

If you're interested please call Harold Darst, 111 Moore St., Hackettstown,
NJ 07840. Phone: 908-852-5925.

The club meets at the Hackettstown Community Center on Main St. (Rte 46) in
Hackettstown.

Hackettstown is conveniently located about 45 miles from New York, 20-25
miles from Parsippany and Morristown, 20 miles from the Delaware Water Gap
(Pennsylvania), and about 14.3 miles north by northeast of Glen Gardner.
We're just a couple of miles south of Rte 80.

Angelo DePalma