Ljupco Steriev Strikes Again!!

Sam Sloan

Dec 5, 2001, 10:34:36 PM12/5/01
From: "The WorldWide Chess/WCA Checkers Association, RRR Music"
<ches...@hotmail.com>
To: sl...@ishipress.com, sl...@samsloan.com, reta...@samsloan.com
Bcc:
Subject: What ?????????????
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 20:58:57 -0600

I decided to write in person, not somebody else in my name, that is
not professional, ah well, it depands on the situation...Probably some
people wrote you garbage (bigbull69?) about me that is not true, I
dont know, I dont bother anymore nor do I read crap... Got many more
important things on my mind.

You do not have the permission to post this anywhere or to give it to
anybody, you never had the permission to post that statement I made
back in 4/99, I wrote it in haste, many things I did not even say.
forgot to write and countless many other reasons and things I forgot
to mention... Also I am sure there were some grammar and spelling
mistakes, you should have corrected them ( if you knew how... )

I REALLY HATE WRITING YOU, BUT I MUST DEFAND MYSELF... HAVE THIS NOW
AND FOREVER IN CASE YOU WRITE CRAP ABOUT ME. AND I DONT READ YOUR SITE
FOR OVER A YEAR NOW, IT'S VERY.... (feel in the blanks...) sick
making, 2!

DONT REPLY ANYWAY, I WILL NOT READ IT, NOT INTERESTED AND I BLOCKED
YOU LONG TIME AGO. BESIDES YOU ARE ONLY DESTROYING CHESS ( THE GAME I
LOVE A LOT AND SACRIFICED A LOT FOR IT, MY TIME, MONEY ON LESSONS,
MONEY ON EDUCATION ON HOW TO BUILD COMPUTER PROGRAMS, EXTENDED
KNOWLEGDE I GAINED, ETC... ),U R NOT HELPING CHESS, BUT KILLING IT MAN
WITH YOUR PRIVATE LIFE AND SO ON... LIKE MY FRIEND WROTE ABOUT YOU, I
GUESS IT'S ALL TRUE... ON MY SITE, THAT IS NOT MY SITE, MY SITE IS:
CHESSCHAMPBY2K;

EMAIL FOR SLOAN ONLY !

sloan, it's Lupco Steriev ( yes, the J is dropped, it's silent anyway)
TODAY I WAS INFORMED BY SOMEBODY that you accused me of some HUGE BS;
in other words that I ordered some dirty magazines for you some time
ago or recently ? What the hell are you talking about, I never, ever
ordered anything for you nor anybody else you may associate with. (
low life probably anyway... )

I DEMAND YOU IMMEDIATELY STOP SPREADING RUMORS ABOUT ME ON THE NET AND
SO ON, I WISH I WROTE EARLIER...THIS IS REDICULOUS BEYOND ANY
IMAGINATION... U R OVERDOING IT "PAL"! I AM A VERY MORAL MAN AND I TRY
TO LIVE PROPERLY AND ACCORDING TO THE LAW AND MORE IMPORTANTLY,
SPIRITUAL LAW, TO LOVE MY GOD AND MY NEIGHBOUR, SOMETIMES IT'S
IMPOSSIBLE... AND I DONT LIKE WHEN PEOPLE MESS WITH ME, I WILL GO BACK
AFTER THEM TO SHOW OTHERS THEY ARE WRONG AND LOW-LIFE SCUM, THERE IS
NO TIME FRAME, NOW OR MAY BE MANY YEARS FROM NOW, MY MEMORY IS VERY
STRONG, REMEMBER THAT GOOD.

p.s. Like your games with the Grob; g2-g4, nice combinations, but,
hmmm, still not enough to win againt the top players,U WERE LUCKY, U
PLAYED PATZERS... LIKE YOURSELF; I do thing however any moves in
chess, even h4 and a4 are not strong, but if played correctly, they
are good and may not even loose. After all in chess every game should
be drawn, according to mathematical analysis, true white has always a
tempo, but that is never enough to win if black plays correctly.

[Event "Foster City"]
[Site "Patzer Convention"]
[Date "1996.??.??"]
[Round "?"]
[White ""GM" Sloan"]
[Black "Wolski"]
[Result "1-0"]
[ECO "A00"]
[Annotator "AMD"]
[PlyCount "53"]
[EventDate "1996.??.??"]

1. g4 d5 2. Bg2 c6 3. h3 e5 4. e4 Ne7 5. Nc3 Be6 6. Nf3 Ng6 7. d4 dxe4
8.
Nxe4
Nd7 9. Bg5 f6 10. Be3 Be7 11. Qd2 a5 12. O-O-O Bxa2 $2 ({After the
normal}
12... O-O {Black obtains a pretty good position. However... the spirit
of
the
Grob Attack annoys the black player. Or, maybe, it was just his
greed?!})
13.
dxe5 Ngxe5 14. Nd6+ Bxd6 15. Qxd6 Bd5 16. Rxd5 $1 {
Here is a pinishment: Black just cannot castle K-side in time!} 16...
cxd5
17.
Nd4 Qe7 18. Qxd5 Nb6 19. Qb5+ Nbd7 20. Nf5 Qb4 21. Qd5 O-O-O {Black
has
managed
to castle despite of everything, but here his King becomes a target
for the
direct attack!} 22. Nd6+ Kb8 23. Nb5 Nc6 24. Ba7+ Ka8 25. Qxc6 $1 $18
Rb8
26.
Qa6 Nc5 27. Nc7# 1-0

I must admit this is a fine combinational game, ( sorry, I dont like
you man, but if I see something good, I will admit it's good, even if
Stalin played a good game, I would say it's good, but still hate the
dude... also u can download some of my games, u know where, also buy)
but the Cemetery Grob Defence is still a subject to debate, you remind
me a little of Bloodgood, that killer knew chess ( Did u see that game
he played with Bogart Humphrey from Casablnca, The Big Sleep, Maltese
Falcon, etc... I do have lots of movies )... How many did u kill so
far ? -I do like the Polish, it's still unexplored b4, it was named by
Reti when he was at a local Zoo in the 20's when he was playing a
tournament and took some time off... Dude, I know so much chess and
chess trivia, u guys have no idea at all, but I dont boast about it...

Anyway...

Did u know at the 97 championship I had no red blood cells in my
blood, very little, u can even ask the host of the tournament and my
doctor, dude, I only ate once a day, in the evening we went to
Wendy's... AND STILL I COULD HAVE DRAWN ALL OF THEM... and the
Ippolito game I RESIGNED AFTER 20THE MOVE, that';s a mistake there...
Back then I could not eat, besides I had many other reasons to loose
the games, I was winning against Shliperman, but I lost 2 pieces in
one move, on 22nd move if I remember correctly, all I had to do is
move the knight... 7 other games I blew without much thinking... then
the last game with Charles Gelman, I had the chance to draw, but I did
not, heck, well, I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN AT LEAST ONE DRAW, but I wanted
it that way. Anyway, I have nothing to proove, later, not too long, I
did play under a different name and have great results and I know I am
a fine player. A name nobody knows.

Also let me assure you, I did not cheat, never did, never will, I was
myself surpirsed at this 2399 rating, All the games given for rating
were real and official and on the level, probably they were marked as
the tournament games by USCF, however mostly they were match plays.

So may be that's why this huge rating? Because they were rated as
tournaments, not match and I did not have established rating at that
time... I AM STILL SHOCKED, and I was even more surpirsed when they
wanted me to go to the 97 junior championship, wow !!! Not my
mistakes... Anyway, look at you, what u do to your kids and your
women, look how you treat them over the years, that's a crime and a
crime against God, remember that, nowhere in the Bible or your Jewish
Bible it says to do what u r doing... And I am a scholar on world's
religions, I know them all...

If u have that story about me on the net all the time, at lest you
could add to it that I did everything WITH GOOD INTENTIONS and that I
am at least a 2200 player, I KNOW I AM MORE... ( especially in match
play and the Yugoslavian and world champ in correspondence play,
undefeated in many games, I dont play much anymore, got to get my
higher degree soon ) LET ME ASSURE YOU AND ALL THE USCF PEOPLE, I DID
EVERYTHING LEGALLY AND ON THE LEVEL and to this day I am mad they took
my advanced 2100 rating away, that's at least what I deserve. But 2100
is nothing to me... I know I play fine chess from a to z.

I am the ambassador to the chess world, I hope some day to have this
game on tv and I do hope chess and checkers will be here forever.

p.s. I do have another checkers version I invented, played on a 6x6
board, mini checkers, I am working on a computer program for that!

Adios and I hope you find true love dude, not all those women u r
banging, ( I heard ) r u a happy man, really ??? I wish u change... Go
back to the one who loves u the most, if u knew what that means
anyway...

Anyway, u better apologize to the world and to all about me being a
fraud and ordering some gay or whatever dirty magazines u r talking
about... dude, u have so many enemies, u dont know where to start
from, 1950 until now... check your records, I;m sure u keep all your
crap! So, go after them, not poor ol' folks like me !!!

Lupco

what else to say, U probably will not get it after all... Or/amd
people like u !!! Pity and shame on you... ( for not being more
understanding...)

Ah well, life is too short for fighting, remember that song...

John Fernandez

Dec 6, 2001, 6:38:09 AM12/6/01
I love Ljupco Steriev. The most overrated player in the history of Elo ratings.

John Fernandez

Sam Sloan

Dec 6, 2001, 10:50:59 AM12/6/01
On 06 Dec 2001 11:38:09 GMT, jcfern...@aol.commeepmeep (John
Fernandez) wrote:

>I love Ljupco Steriev. The most overrated player in the history of Elo ratings.
>
>John Fernandez

For those of you who do not know or who have forgotten who Ljupco
Steriev is, he somehow falsified his way into the 1997 US Closed
Junior Championship, a tournament which required a minimum rating of
at least 2300.

Once the tournament started, everybody realized that not only was he
not a 2300 player, but he was not even a 1300 player.

Sam Sloan

Sam Sloan

Dec 6, 2001, 11:07:35 AM12/6/01
From: "BK Gogi" <gogir...@hotmail.com>
To: sl...@ishipress.com
Cc: ches...@hotmail.com
Bcc:
Subject: Important
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 15:10:08 +0000

Sammy,

Lupco emailed me with following lines, in 5 different languages:
dont reply to me or him, just read this:

Eso era un email privado!!!
C'était un email privé!!!
Das war ein privates email!!!
Aquele era um email confidencial!!!
Eso era un email privado!!!

meaning: THAT WAS A PRIVATE EMAIL;

so dont use his letters to you like you did before and dont change
those statements already posted on the internet, let be like it is.
You should take it out, you nevere had the permission in the first
place, you may get sued for that, remember well.
FROM ME NOW WITH THIS EMAIL ANYWHERE, INCLUDING REC.GAMES OR ANY
PUBLIC CHAT LINES.

he said something about your games...
as for your games, you won one, but the rest are not that good with
g4, you are using an element of surprise on patzeres...

As for Lupco being very sick in 97, We do remember he was, you can ask

Garret Scott, he knocked on his door in the morning ( or called, I
dont know)many times and called him to eat, but he never did, just
said politely:
"thank you, I am not hungry"
He probably ate once a day, some cookies, I heard... bad food,
But I am sure and he is glad and proud he played with the best in 97,
but I am sure he had many reasons not to play there, he was happy in
the beginning to play with the best, but later he did say he did not
want to go there nor to play anybody beginner or a GM, never said why,
I guess there are too many reasons... I dont really care, that was
long time ago.

Just relaying what he forgot to write and adding some personal
statements, he is studying at some university, I guess, abroad.

Sincerely; Goran Stojanovski ( distant cousin )

Take some rest from attacking others with pure garbage, write more
about your sick life, so I heard... Better yet, write about values and
morals ( if you know what that is)
ONCE AGAIN, ALL THE EMAILS ARE ONLY FOR YOU TO READ AND ERASE. PRIVATE
!

He only wrote you because somebody told him he harrassed you sexually,
YOU ARE REALLY PERVERETED, HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE HIM OF THAT?

I hope that was just a rumor and a sick joke from somebody, and NOT
FROM YOU... it better be!

Bart Van Hoorebeeck

Dec 6, 2001, 11:13:43 AM12/6/01
Sloan, this is one of your best soap operas in recent times, although I
miss a Grob game in this message.

Bill Smythe

Dec 6, 2001, 12:16:31 PM12/6/01
How could anybody be so dumb as to send email to Sam Sloan and instruct him
not to publicize it?

Bill Smythe

li...@orc.net

Dec 6, 2001, 1:00:11 PM12/6/01
In rec.games.chess.politics Sam Sloan <sl...@ishipress.com> wrote:

> For those of you who do not know or who have forgotten who Ljupco
> Steriev is, he somehow falsified his way into the 1997 US Closed
> Junior Championship, a tournament which required a minimum rating of
> at least 2300.

> Once the tournament started, everybody realized that not only was he
> not a 2300 player, but he was not even a 1300 player.

How do you get that 1300 level information?

Edward Autumn

Dec 6, 2001, 1:33:20 PM12/6/01

<li...@orc.net> wrote in message news:LmOP7.697$df.9...@news.shore.net...

Rating History for
LJUPCO STERIEV
USCF ID 12649546 Expires 04-98 State ILLINOIS

Source Regular
Rating Quick
Rating
12-97 Annual List 1380
10-97 Supplement 1380
08-97 Supplement 2260
06-97 Supplement 2399
04-97 Supplement 2397
02-97 Supplement 2384
12-96 Annual List 1794
10-96 Supplement 1337
08-96 Supplement 1310/18
12-95 Annual List 1087/13
10-95 Supplement 1010/11
06-95 Supplement 877/07

Sam Sloan

Dec 6, 2001, 1:43:57 PM12/6/01

Have you seen the games he played?

[Event "U.S. Junior Championship"]
[Site "Bloomington IL"]
[Date "1997.06.23"]
[Round "3"]
[White "Steriev,L"]
[Black "Ippolito,D"]
[Result "0-1"]

1. e4 e5 2. Nf3 Nf6 3. d3 Nc6 4. a3 d5 5. Qe2 Bg4 6. g3 Nd4 7. Qd1
Nxf3+ 8. Ke2 Nd4+ 9. Ke1 Bxd1 10. Kxd1 dxe4 11. dxe4 Nb3+ 0-1

Knob Nose

Dec 6, 2001, 1:48:44 PM12/6/01
This makes it appear that there are two different people with the same name!
"Edward Autumn" <upa...@switzerland.org> wrote in message

John Fernandez

Dec 6, 2001, 8:35:41 PM12/6/01
>Subject: Re: Ljupco Steriev Strikes Again!!
>From: li...@orc.net
>Date: 12/6/2001 1:00 PM Eastern Standard Time

IIRC, the head TD said this guy was maybe 1100 strength, given how he played +
analyzed.

John Fernandez

li...@orc.net

Dec 6, 2001, 10:57:14 PM12/6/01

This is not 1300. This is suicide.

I did not play like this when I was a 1300, or even when I was an 1100 (I
started low, real low, and studied and studied and studied).

John Fernandez

Dec 6, 2001, 11:17:13 PM12/6/01
>Subject: Re: Ljupco Steriev Strikes Again!!
>From: li...@orc.net
>Date: 12/6/2001 10:57 PM Eastern Standard Time

No this guy was just downright horrible. To say he lost like a child would be
an insult to children who actually can play this game.

ofergneezy

Dec 7, 2001, 4:01:04 AM12/7/01
sl...@ishipress.com (Sam Sloan) wrote in message news:<3c0fb7f3...@ca.news.verio.net>...

This is the game of a lunatic, a suicidal maniac, or a hopeless drunk.
It is not chess. It should be buried with a stake through its heart
and no last rites.

Paul Onstad

Dec 7, 2001, 1:51:10 PM12/7/01
Knob Nose wrote:

> This makes it appear that there are two different people with the same name!

What supposedly happened was that games among a small group of friends were
accepted by the USCF for rating purposes. This type of play had been
promoted to boost chess but there were not the proper controls.

He wasn't guilty of fraud because he believed in the results himself.

..But he might also have two levels of intelligence ?? It shows up in his
letter.

-Paul

John Fernandez

Dec 7, 2001, 7:29:57 PM12/7/01
>Subject: Re: Ljupco Steriev Strikes Again!!
>From: Paul Onstad pon...@visi.com
>Date: 12/7/2001 1:51 PM Eastern Standard Time

>Knob Nose wrote:
>>
>> This makes it appear that there are two different people with the same
>name!
>
>What supposedly happened was that games among a small group of friends were
>accepted by the USCF for rating purposes. This type of play had been
>promoted to boost chess but there were not the proper controls.
>
>He wasn't guilty of fraud because he believed in the results himself.

Huh?

I'm sorry, but a player who's strength is 1100-1300 at best does not have
results that accelerate him up to 2300, at any time control. What was it, G/1
second, and he had White in every game?

Seems very obvious that the games, results and everything going on with them
were a fraud. He repeatedly called the USCF Office to see if his rating was
good enough to get him in, once he got to that level, the results stopped
coming.

John Fernandez

DoanFamily

Dec 7, 2001, 9:49:37 PM12/7/01
>>What supposedly happened was that games among a small group of friends were
>>accepted by the USCF for rating purposes. This type of play had been
>>promoted to boost chess but there were not the proper controls.
>>
>>He wasn't guilty of fraud because he believed in the results himself.
>
>Huh?
>
>I'm sorry, but a player who's strength is 1100-1300 at best does not have
>results that accelerate him up to 2300, at any time control. What was it, G/1
>second, and he had White in every game?
>
>Seems very obvious that the games, results and everything going on with them
>were a fraud. He repeatedly called the USCF Office to see if his rating was
>good enough to get him in, once he got to that level, the results stopped
>coming.
>
>John Fernandez

He "played" a series of games with a couple of high rated players achieving
phenomenal "results." (If you check an old rating supp, you'll find that he had
a "U" title, which only a couple of very strong GM's had earned in regular
play.) These weren't reported as matches and managed to evade the match
limits. After his performance at the US Junior showed the 2300 rating to be
nonsense, the match results were nullified. His rating was set back to the
1300's, though even that included some suspect results.

Tom Doan

ofergneezy

Dec 7, 2001, 9:55:21 PM12/7/01
I have reason to believe that he may possibly be a vampyre.

John Fernandez

Dec 7, 2001, 11:28:04 PM12/7/01
>Subject: Re: Ljupco Steriev Strikes Again!!
>From: doanf...@cs.com (DoanFamily)
>Date: 12/7/2001 9:49 PM Eastern Standard Time

Tom saves the day. Steriev is a lying cheating fraud who made up fake
tournaments and passed them as real results to play in the US Junior.

Byebye, sucker.

John Fernandez

Chesspride

Dec 7, 2001, 11:59:35 PM12/7/01

>I'm sorry, but a player who's strength is 1100-1300 at best does not have
>results that accelerate him up to 2300, at any time control. What was it, G/1
>second, and he had White in every

So as not to beat a dead horse:

1. A series of private matches were submitted for rating.

2. These matches contained suspicious outcomes...such as 20-0 scores
(repeatedly) or 19.5-0.5 scores...vs. A-players.

3. The rating dept did not "notice" these as odd results.

4. Rather than enter the data as "matches" (which would have capped the damage
at 200 pts per year...thus making the 1350 a 1550 and we never would have heard
his name again)....

..they entered them as Swiss results..thus, no limit.

5. This went on for a period of months....until his rating was 2200+, at which
time he started appearing on the top 50 lists...from which the invitation
nominees are drawn.

6. He appeared on a couple of top 50 lists prior to invitiation. New players
appear on these lists from time to time. Not every name is well-known to the
office. The name doesn't seem suspicious -- i.e., new player from overseas,
etc.

7. He was calling the rating clerk repeatedly...asking when/how close he was to
getting an invite. Frequent calling made him seem "familiar" or "more
legitimate."

8. The national events dept (i.e., ME) relied on the data supplied by the
ratings dept...to generate the invitational lists.

Ordinarily, one would not generate a full history because it takes a lot of
TIME to do so (about an hour's worth of data compiling...per person...because
systems are SLOW). Data in the supplements ought to be enough so long as the
ratings dept is doing quality control. We do trust the ratings that the
ratings dept generates...for all other persons.

We issued him an invitation.

9. He accepted. (Ironically, he was going to withdraw at a very late date but
then reconsidered after contact by the office -- go figure)

10. He played badly...and THEN it was discovered that 20-0 matches were being
rated as Swisses.

11. Reaction inside the office was mixed...the view was aired that "the ratings
clerks are too busy -- they should not have to notice 20-0 matches as
suspicious."

Let's just say that I disagree with the notion that if your dept is charged
with producing data (ratings data)..that somehow that dept should not also be
charged with quality control tasks. The two go together.

12. I wrote a short blurb for CL explaining the reasons for the invite and the
quality control issues. My dept invited him and I take responsibility for
that...but I also assert that "trusting" the data output of the ratings dept is
and was reasonable.

13. The ED wanted to force an ethics issue against him and the other "players"
in his matches...but my personal view was that there was sufficient mitigating
circumstances (i.e., reports were submitted as matches -- it wasn't the
player's fault if they were misrated as Swisses or not rejected as they should
have been by the ratings dept...and it is probably unrealistic to expect such a
player to be aware that the office is making a calculation error if his rating
goes up more than it "should"...etc. How many players would tell the office
"hey, my rating is too high...did you guys screw up?" Plus, what naive player
(he is naive, yes?) is realistically going to turn down an invite?).... that
such a case would not fly.

14. The player's rating was reset to 1350 or so.

That's about it.

>were a fraud. He repeatedly called the USCF Office to see if his rating was
>good enough to get him in, once he got to that level, the results stopped
>coming.

Well, to be fair, the time interval was a period of months...and after his
playing level was "discovered" he sure wasn't going to have any more matches
rated as Swisses ....

ECJ

li...@orc.net

Dec 8, 2001, 10:17:02 AM12/8/01
Chesspride <chess...@aol.com> wrote:

> 1. A series of private matches were submitted for rating.

> 2. These matches contained suspicious outcomes...such as 20-0 scores
> (repeatedly) or 19.5-0.5 scores...vs. A-players.

> 3. The rating dept did not "notice" these as odd results.

> 4. Rather than enter the data as "matches" (which would have capped the damage
> at 200 pts per year...thus making the 1350 a 1550 and we never would have heard
> his name again)....

> ..they entered them as Swiss results..thus, no limit.

Why?

Once, twice I could understand a mistake. But so many times?

Paul Onstad

Dec 8, 2001, 2:00:53 PM12/8/01
John Fernandez wrote:

> >He wasn't guilty of fraud because he believed in the results himself.
>
> Huh?
>
> I'm sorry, but a player who's strength is 1100-1300 at best does not have
> results that accelerate him up to 2300, at any time control. What was it, G/1
> second, and he had White in every game?
>
> Seems very obvious that the games, results and everything going on with them
> were a fraud. He repeatedly called the USCF Office to see if his rating was
> good enough to get him in, once he got to that level, the results stopped
> coming.

It seems to me the last thing a player would want--a self-assessed lousy one
but with a grossly inflated rating--would be to be found out by having to
play *real* chess games against high rated players in public.

He *wanted* to enter and did. Was he getting an all-expense paid trip?
There has to have been some other motivation if he just expected
humiliation. I think he "believed" his rating number.

-Paul

John Fernandez

Dec 9, 2001, 3:06:11 AM12/9/01
>Subject: Re: Ljupco Steriev Strikes Again!!
>From: Paul Onstad pon...@visi.com
>Date: 12/8/2001 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time

It's hard to imagine he believed he was a 2399 (1 point from Senior Master)
player. Of the 6 games of his that appear in the ChessBase Mega 2001 Database,
he gets humiliatingly crushed in all 6 of them. He makes many moves that
deserve ?? in all of his games. At best, he's 1300.

There's no way, if he had any knowledge of ratings, that he believed he was
almost 2400 strength. It's just impossible.

As far as people getting high ratings then getting humiliated in other events,
one only needs to look at Alexandru Crisan's absurd performance in the Vidmar
Memorial.

He obviously wanted to play in the US Junior in 1997, and cheated to get into
it, was humiliated, and made the issue worse by claiming that he was wronged.

Sorry, it doesn't fly. He knew very well what he was doing. The only other
explanation is that a parent of his set this up, however, for him to not know
what was going on would probably mean he's not legally able to take care of
himself.

John Fernandez

Paul Onstad

Dec 9, 2001, 11:04:07 AM12/9/01

I'll quibble some more: Irrelevant.

> There's no way, if he had any knowledge of ratings, that he believed he was
> almost 2400 strength. It's just impossible.

People have believed stranger things than that.

> As far as people getting high ratings then getting humiliated in other events,
> one only needs to look at Alexandru Crisan's absurd performance in the Vidmar
> Memorial.
>
> He obviously wanted to play in the US Junior in 1997, and cheated to get into
> it, was humiliated, and made the issue worse by claiming that he was wronged.
>
> Sorry, it doesn't fly. He knew very well what he was doing. The only other
> explanation is that a parent of his set this up, however, for him to not know
> what was going on would probably mean he's not legally able to take care of
> himself.

There's no real explanation....there's no motive. Self-deception is as good
as any.

-Paul

drahmiel

Dec 9, 2001, 9:13:37 PM12/9/01
>There's no real explanation....there's no motive. Self-deception is as good
>as any.
>
> -Paul

Of course there was a motive. He wanted to play in a prestige event.
Fortunately now he will not have to revert to such fraudulent tactics.. a
simple sex change operation should get him into the US Championship.

John Fernandez

Dec 9, 2001, 10:07:57 PM12/9/01
>Subject: Re: Ljupco Steriev Strikes Again!!
>From: drah...@aol.com (drahmiel)
>Date: 12/9/2001 9:13 PM Eastern Standard Time

Someone was kind enough to let me know that if I was female, I would have
qualified for the tournament via the US Open. Yay.

Maybe Atalik + Ehlvest's sex change idea isn't so bad after all.

John Fernandez

Sam Sloan

Jan 7, 2002, 11:42:26 PM1/7/02
Subject: This is what I mean...
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 02:43:47 +0000

it;s alll black and white, my IP is below and my private email!
this thread must go, or we will go after you!

All you had to do was just erase our emails in the first place, not
now, all
must go

Search Result 1
From: Sam Sloan (sl...@ishipress.com)

Subject: Re: Ljupco Steriev Strikes Again!!

Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.analysis, rec.games.chess.misc,
rec.games.chess.politics
Date: 2001-12-06 08:07:34 PST

Sammy,

Google Home - Advertise with Us - Add Google to Your Site - News and
Resources - Language Tools - Jobs, Press, Cool Stuff...

Sam Sloan

Jan 8, 2002, 12:38:29 AM1/8/02
From: "BK Gogi" <gogir...@hotmail.com>
To: sl...@ishipress.com
Bcc:
Subject: Steriev 12 threads LJUPCO STERIEV STRIKES BACK
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 00:40:28 +0000

All this threads have mine and his email, this must be removed, I have

people ask me questions, ok, so I DONT WANT THIS, I AM NERVOUS NOW, I
DONT
WANT STRANGE ASSHOLES TO WRITE ME AND ASK ME QUESTIONS ABOUT ME AND
STERIEV,

U KNOW, U DID NOT EVEN HEARD NOTHING YET, STERIEV WANTED TO WRITE YOU
MORE,
BUT YOU BLEW IT, AND NOW INNOCENT PEOPLE HAVE TO SUFFER BECAUSE OF
YOU, HOW
WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOUR PRIVATE EMAIL WAS GIVEN AWAY ALL OVER THE
WORLD?

I AM FORWARDING THIS TO ABUSE! Take the damn thing down for the sake
of all
that is right...

Goran

look below

Messages 1-10 from thread
Next 2
Jump to [ End of thread ]
Message 1 in thread
From: Sam Sloan (sl...@ishipress.com)
Subject: Ljupco Steriev Strikes Again!!
Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.analysis, rec.games.chess.misc,
rec.games.chess.politics
View this article only
Date: 2001-12-05 19:34:34 PST

From: "The WorldWide Chess/WCA Checkers Association, RRR Music"
<ches...@hotmail.com>
To: sl...@ishipress.com, sl...@samsloan.com, reta...@samsloan.com
Bcc:
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 20:58:57 -0600

[...]

Read the rest of this message... (134 more lines)

Message 2 in thread
From: Sam Sloan (sl...@ishipress.com)

Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.analysis, rec.games.chess.misc,
rec.games.chess.politics
View this article only
Date: 2001-12-06 07:50:58 PST

Fernandez) wrote:

>I love Ljupco Steriev. The most overrated player in the history of Elo
>ratings.
>
>John Fernandez

For those of you who do not know or who have forgotten who Ljupco

Steriev is, he somehow falsified his way into the 1997 US Closed
Junior Championship, a tournament which required a minimum rating of
at least 2300.

Once the tournament started, everybody realized that not only was he
not a 2300 player, but he was not even a 1300 player.

Sam Sloan
Message 3 in thread
From: li...@orc.net (li...@orc.net)

Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.analysis, rec.games.chess.misc,
rec.games.chess.politics
View this article only
Date: 2001-12-06 10:00:17 PST

In rec.games.chess.politics Sam Sloan <sl...@ishipress.com> wrote:

>For those of you who do not know or who have forgotten who Ljupco
>Steriev is, he somehow falsified his way into the 1997 US Closed
>Junior Championship, a tournament which required a minimum rating of
>at least 2300. Once the tournament started, everybody realized that not
>only was he
>not a 2300 player, but he was not even a 1300 player.

How do you get that 1300 level information?
Message 4 in thread
From: Edward Autumn (upa...@switzerland.org)

Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.analysis, rec.games.chess.misc,
rec.games.chess.politics
View this article only
Date: 2001-12-06 10:34:37 PST

<li...@orc.net> wrote in message

>In rec.games.chess.politics Sam Sloan <sl...@ishipress.com> wrote:
>
> > For those of you who do not know or who have forgotten who Ljupco
> > Steriev is, he somehow falsified his way into the 1997 US Closed
> > Junior Championship, a tournament which required a minimum rating of
> > at least 2300. > Once the tournament started, everybody realized that
>not only was he
> > not a 2300 player, but he was not even a 1300 player.
>

>How do you get that 1300 level information?

Rating History for
LJUPCO STERIEV
USCF ID 12649546 Expires 04-98 State ILLINOIS

Source Regular
Rating Quick
Rating
12-97 Annual List 1380
10-97 Supplement 1380
08-97 Supplement 2260
06-97 Supplement 2399
04-97 Supplement 2397
02-97 Supplement 2384
12-96 Annual List 1794
10-96 Supplement 1337
08-96 Supplement 1310/18
12-95 Annual List 1087/13
10-95 Supplement 1010/11
06-95 Supplement 877/07

Message 5 in thread
From: Knob Nose (rhd...@bellsouth.net)

Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.analysis, rec.games.chess.misc,
rec.games.chess.politics
View this article only
Date: 2001-12-06 10:48:47 PST

This makes it appear that there are two different people with the same
name!

"Edward Autumn" <upa...@switzerland.org> wrote in message

><li...@orc.net> wrote in message news:LmOP7.697$df.9...@news.shore.net...

> > In rec.games.chess.politics Sam Sloan <sl...@ishipress.com> wrote:
> >
> > > For those of you who do not know or who have forgotten who Ljupco
> > > Steriev is, he somehow falsified his way into the 1997 US Closed
> > > Junior Championship, a tournament which required a minimum rating of
> > > at least 2300. > > Once the tournament started, everybody realized
>that not only was he
> > > not a 2300 player, but he was not even a 1300 player.
> >

> > How do you get that 1300 level information?
>
>Rating History for
>LJUPCO STERIEV
>USCF ID 12649546 Expires 04-98 State ILLINOIS
>
> Source Regular
> Rating Quick
> Rating
> 12-97 Annual List 1380
> 10-97 Supplement 1380
> 08-97 Supplement 2260
> 06-97 Supplement 2399
> 04-97 Supplement 2397
> 02-97 Supplement 2384
> 12-96 Annual List 1794
> 10-96 Supplement 1337
> 08-96 Supplement 1310/18
> 12-95 Annual List 1087/13
> 10-95 Supplement 1010/11
> 06-95 Supplement 877/07

Message 6 in thread
From: Paul Onstad (pon...@visi.com)

Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.analysis, rec.games.chess.misc,
rec.games.chess.politics
View this article only
Date: 2001-12-07 10:59:16 PST

Knob Nose wrote:

>This makes it appear that there are two different people with the same
>name!

What supposedly happened was that games among a small group of friends

were
accepted by the USCF for rating purposes. This type of play had been
promoted to boost chess but there were not the proper controls.

He wasn't guilty of fraud because he believed in the results himself.

..But he might also have two levels of intelligence ?? It shows up in
his
letter.

-Paul

> > > How do you get that 1300 level information?
> >
> > Rating History for
> > LJUPCO STERIEV
> > USCF ID 12649546 Expires 04-98 State ILLINOIS
> >
> > Source Regular
> > Rating Quick
> > Rating
> > 12-97 Annual List 1380
> > 10-97 Supplement 1380
> > 08-97 Supplement 2260
> > 06-97 Supplement 2399
> > 04-97 Supplement 2397
> > 02-97 Supplement 2384
> > 12-96 Annual List 1794
> > 10-96 Supplement 1337
> > 08-96 Supplement 1310/18
> > 12-95 Annual List 1087/13
> > 10-95 Supplement 1010/11
> > 06-95 Supplement 877/07

Message 7 in thread
From: Sam Sloan (sl...@ishipress.com)

Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.analysis, rec.games.chess.misc,
rec.games.chess.politics
View this article only
Date: 2001-12-06 10:43:58 PST

On Thu, 06 Dec 2001 18:00:11 GMT, li...@orc.net wrote:

>In rec.games.chess.politics Sam Sloan <sl...@ishipress.com> wrote:
>
>>For those of you who do not know or who have forgotten who Ljupco
>>Steriev is, he somehow falsified his way into the 1997 US Closed
>>Junior Championship, a tournament which required a minimum rating of
>>at least 2300. Once the tournament started, everybody realized that not
>>only was he
>>not a 2300 player, but he was not even a 1300 player.
>

>How do you get that 1300 level information?

Have you seen the games he played?

[Event "U.S. Junior Championship"]
[Site "Bloomington IL"]
[Date "1997.06.23"]
[Round "3"]
[White "Steriev,L"]
[Black "Ippolito,D"]
[Result "0-1"]

1. e4 e5 2. Nf3 Nf6 3. d3 Nc6 4. a3 d5 5. Qe2 Bg4 6. g3 Nd4 7. Qd1
Nxf3+ 8. Ke2 Nd4+ 9. Ke1 Bxd1 10. Kxd1 dxe4 11. dxe4 Nb3+ 0-1

Message 8 in thread
From: li...@orc.net (li...@orc.net)

Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.analysis, rec.games.chess.misc,
rec.games.chess.politics
View this article only
Date: 2001-12-06 19:57:20 PST

In rec.games.chess.politics Sam Sloan <sl...@ishipress.com> wrote:

>>How do you get that 1300 level information?

>Have you seen the games he played? [Event "U.S. Junior Championship"]
>[Site "Bloomington IL"]
>[Date "1997.06.23"]
>[Round "3"]
>[White "Steriev,L"]
>[Black "Ippolito,D"]
>[Result "0-1"] 1. e4 e5 2. Nf3 Nf6 3. d3 Nc6 4. a3 d5 5. Qe2 Bg4 6. g3 Nd4
>7. Qd1
>Nxf3+ 8. Ke2 Nd4+ 9. Ke1 Bxd1 10. Kxd1 dxe4 11. dxe4 Nb3+ 0-1

This is not 1300. This is suicide.

I did not play like this when I was a 1300, or even when I was an 1100
(I
started low, real low, and studied and studied and studied).

Message 9 in thread
From: ofergneezy (oferg...@hotmail.com)

Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.analysis, rec.games.chess.misc,
rec.games.chess.politics
View this article only
Date: 2001-12-07 01:01:04 PST

sl...@ishipress.com (Sam Sloan) wrote in message
>On Thu, 06 Dec 2001 18:00:11 GMT, li...@orc.net wrote:
>
> >In rec.games.chess.politics Sam Sloan <sl...@ishipress.com> wrote:
> >
> >> For those of you who do not know or who have forgotten who Ljupco
> >> Steriev is, he somehow falsified his way into the 1997 US Closed
> >> Junior Championship, a tournament which required a minimum rating of
> >> at least 2300. >> Once the tournament started, everybody realized that
>not only was he
> >> not a 2300 player, but he was not even a 1300 player.
> >

> >How do you get that 1300 level information?
>

>Have you seen the games he played?
>
>[Event "U.S. Junior Championship"]
>[Site "Bloomington IL"]
>[Date "1997.06.23"]
>[Round "3"]
>[White "Steriev,L"]
>[Black "Ippolito,D"]
>[Result "0-1"]
>
>1. e4 e5 2. Nf3 Nf6 3. d3 Nc6 4. a3 d5 5. Qe2 Bg4 6. g3 Nd4 7. Qd1
>Nxf3+ 8. Ke2 Nd4+ 9. Ke1 Bxd1 10. Kxd1 dxe4 11. dxe4 Nb3+ 0-1

This is the game of a lunatic, a suicidal maniac, or a hopeless drunk.
It is not chess. It should be buried with a stake through its heart
and no last rites.

Message 10 in thread
From: Sam Sloan (sl...@ishipress.com)

Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.analysis, rec.games.chess.misc,
rec.games.chess.politics
View this article only

Sam Sloan

Jan 8, 2002, 8:19:23 PM1/8/02
In retaliation for these postings, Steriev has just posted on the
Internet a 9 move fake game where I supposedly get checkmated as
white.

At least two things about this game will tell anybody who knows me
that the game is fake. However, I will not say what those two things
are because then Steriev will post a corrected fake game.

I also will not tell you where he has posted it for fear that it will
wind up inadvertantly in somebody's database.

Sam Sloan

Sam Sloan

Jan 9, 2002, 9:45:14 AM1/9/02

From: "BK Gogi" <gogir...@hotmail.com>
To: sl...@ishipress.com
Bcc:
Subject: BE HONEST
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 09:54:03 +0000

post the game, if it's fake, so be it, if not, well, then you tried to
hide
it

LOOK BELOW, YOU BROKE THE ETHICS

>http://groups.google.com/googlegroups/posting_style.html

>From: Sam Sloan (sl...@ishipress.com)

Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.politics, rec.games.chess.analysis,
rec.games.chess.misc
View this article only

Sam Sloan
Post a follow-up to this message

sloan, i dont know if it's fake or not, but it's been on his sites for
a long time now

LUPCO DOES NOT RETALIATE, WE ARE JUST ANGRY YOU GAVE OUR EMAILS AWAY,
THAT IS ALL, REMEMBER! we can understand everything else, but not
this... you have no shame,

SOMEBODY SEND HIM THIS GAME, we know you play Grob

p.s. how hard is it to keep private info away
you would probably post our ADDRESSES AND EVERYTHING ELSE?

retaliations? U dont know the meaning and what that means...

I am sick of this none sense sam

Gogi

Vesna Ilich

Jan 9, 2002, 2:08:42 PM1/9/02
MiniGame.txt 28-Aug-2001 14:32 1k
sam, why you never post all the emails you get, why do you post
none sense ? You are afraid of the consequenced ?
You dont care about other people's feelings?
Goran emailed me to post this.
All I want to say is that you do not follow google guidelines,
that's why people get upset with you... You post private emails.
This game below seems ok

cmby2k or gildyshow
http://www.geocities.com/chesschampby2k/MiniGame.txt

[Event "Israeli League"] ??? Did this happen or not, somebody emailed it to them
[Site "Ramat Aviv ISR"] long time ago!
[Date "2000.05.05"]
[Round ""]
[White "Sam Sloan"]
[Black "Itsak Rabovitz?"]
[Result "0-1"]
[WhiteElo ""]
[BlackElo ""]
[EventDate "2000.01.22"]

1.d2-d4 Nf6 2.c2-c4 e7-e5 3.d4xe5 Ne4 4.f2-f3 Bb4+ 5.Bd2 Qh4+
6.g2-g3 Nxg3 7.Qc1 Nxh1+ 8.Kd1 Bxd2 9.Qxd2 Qf2 { Amazing Little Game }
0-1

sam, is this the game you are talking about ? well if it's real, it's
real, so what ?

Here's the email I received, c/c

>From: "BK Gogi" <gogir...@hotmail.com>
>To: macam...@yahoo.com
>Subject: BE HONEST
>Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 09:53:21 +0000
>

>LOOK BELOW, YOU BROKE THE ETHICS
>>
>>http://groups.google.com/googlegroups/posting_style.html
>>

>>From: Sam Sloan (sl...@ishipress.com)
>Subject: Re: Ljupco Steriev Strikes Again!!
>Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.politics, rec.games.chess.analysis,
>rec.games.chess.misc
>View this article only

>Date: 2002-01-08 17:19:15 PST
>

>Post a follow-up to this message
>

>sloan, i dont know if it's fake or not, but it's been on his sites
>for a long time now
>
>LUPCO DOES NOT RETALIATE, WE ARE JUST ANGRY YOU GAVE OUR EMAILS
>AWAY, THAT IS ALL, REMEMBER! we can understand everything else, but
>not this... you have no shame,
>
>SOMEBODY SEND HIM THIS GAME, we know you play Grob
>

>p.s. how hard is it to keep private info away
>you would probably post our ADDRESSES AND EVERYTHING ELSE?
>
>retaliations? U dont know the meaning and what that means...
>
>I am sick of this none sense sam
>

>Goran

Vesna Ilich

Jan 9, 2002, 2:15:03 PM1/9/02
why cant you leave him alone? You do have a problem!

>From: "BK Gogi" <gogir...@hotmail.com>
>To: macam...@yahoo.com
>Subject: BE HONEST
>Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 09:53:21 +0000
>

>LOOK BELOW, YOU BROKE THE ETHICS
>>
>>http://groups.google.com/googlegroups/posting_style.html
>>

>>From: Sam Sloan (sl...@ishipress.com)
>Subject: Re: Ljupco Steriev Strikes Again!!
>Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.politics, rec.games.chess.analysis,
>rec.games.chess.misc
>View this article only

>Date: 2002-01-08 17:19:15 PST

Vesna Ilich

Jan 10, 2002, 1:57:32 PM1/10/02
He was 13 or 14 at that time...
HERE IS PART OF HIS STATEMENT IN HIS OWN WORDS

[Event "Virginia Open Championship"]
[Site "Hampton VA (USA)"]
[Date "1958.??.??"]

"I remember the tournament well. I was 13 years old at the time. I was
given a bye in the first round and then lost all my games. It was the
only tournament in my life where I lost every game."

The tournament was won by Stuart Margulies of New York, who defeated
Eliot Hearst in an exciting game. I remember that Hearst took a full
one hour to play one move in that game.

Margulies later wrote the book "Bobby Fischer Teaches Chess".

Sam Sloan

> At least two things about this game will tell anybody who knows me
> that the game is fake. However, I will not say what those two things
> are because then Steriev will post a corrected fake game.
>
> I also will not tell you where he has posted it for fear that it will
> wind up inadvertantly in somebody's database.
>
> Sam Sloan

No Sam, you did loose to Bloodgood, he knew chess well, you still dont!

Vesna Ilich

Jan 10, 2002, 2:03:01 PM1/10/02
He was 13 or 14 at that time...
HERE IS PART OF HIS STATEMENT IN HIS OWN WORDS

[Event "Virginia Open Championship"]
[Site "Hampton VA (USA)"]
[Date "1958.??.??"]

"I remember the tournament well. I was 13 years old at the time. I was
given a bye in the first round and then lost all my games. It was the
only tournament in my life where I lost every game."

The tournament was won by Stuart Margulies of New York, who defeated
Eliot Hearst in an exciting game. I remember that Hearst took a full
one hour to play one move in that game.

Margulies later wrote the book "Bobby Fischer Teaches Chess".

Sam Sloan

> At least two things about this game will tell anybody who knows me
> that the game is fake. However, I will not say what those two things
> are because then Steriev will post a corrected fake game.
>
> I also will not tell you where he has posted it for fear that it will
> wind up inadvertantly in somebody's database.
>
> Sam Sloan

No Sam, you did loose to Bloodgood at that tournament, he knew chess
well, you still dont!

StanB

Jan 10, 2002, 11:53:41 PM1/10/02

"Vesna Ilich" <macam...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> why cant you leave him alone? You do have a problem!

No. Sam is big pain in ass.

StanB

John Fernandez

Jan 11, 2002, 5:11:28 AM1/11/02
I'm assuming the e-mails and newsgroup postings are Ljupco himself.

John Fernandez

Sam Sloan

Jan 11, 2002, 11:37:54 AM1/11/02
On 11 Jan 2002 10:11:28 GMT, jcfern...@aol.commeepmeep (John
Fernandez) wrote:

>I'm assuming the e-mails and newsgroup postings are Ljupco himself.
>
>John Fernandez

Of course. That is obvious. Who else would write such crazy messages?

Also, that is the fake game I told you about earlier. I just hope it
does not wind up in somebody's database.

Conversely, I hope that all my future opponents study that supposed
game just before they play me.

Sam Sloan

Vesna Ilich

Jan 11, 2002, 4:06:21 PM1/11/02
jcfern...@aol.commeepmeep (John Fernandez) wrote in message news:<20020111051128...@mb-fw.aol.com>...

> I'm assuming the e-mails and newsgroup postings are Ljupco himself.
>
> John Fernandez

Correction, I am his long time friend, he does not post here.
YOU CAN ASSUME ANYTHING YOU WANT, THIS IS YOUR RIGHT.
I dont think he has account here. There is no need anyway.
Mr. Fernandez, however I was asked by him to post this, also
I added something of mine own as well. Also you can do the IP
investigation and compare, not the same. I only use one computer.
If it was him, why would he then not do it himself?
I mean he wrote to Slan few times? Did he or not? He did sign his
name, did he or did he not?
And all those emails were for Mr. Sloan, right?
And people can read it, also his cousin wrote you guys,
I am not his cousin or do I have any relations to Mr. Stojanovski Igor,

As for Sam posting private emails and you people derive conclusions? WHy?
So far you did not derive anything, only made a mess out of things,
none of those were public statements,,
take into considerations errors and certain lines out of context, written
in haste as well, but written good, never intended to be made public.
Also possible mistakes in grammer and line structures and things that
may or may not make sense.

So from those statements you started chats about him and his rating?
Gosh you are good Mr. Fernandez, Mr. Enric Johnson Mr./Mrs.Whoever Else
and of course Mr. Slaon.
Did you ever think USCF disrespected him and whoever by taking
his 2100 rating away, did you know his other rating is well over 2200?
A name you will never know, yes, under a different name he did play.
Also why do you post only one stupid game that ended in 11 moves,
and it was actually 20 moves? You know there are over 500 games he
played, why dont you post those? There are also wins against super
players as well. You can download some of them for his chess/checkers sites.
Just know, I can write 10 more pages here, but do you deserve it,
will you believe it ? I doubt it...

So the next time you write about him, write about your mistakes,
because Steriev did not make one. He is proud he is a fine player
and he is proud of his computer chess/checkers program, his chess
struggles and being the ambassador to the chess world. Well at
least he tries to make chess popular. He is not ashamed of anything,
everything he did was 1000% right and correct with best intentions in mind.

Mr. Fernandez, guys...
Dont ask me anything, just ask yourselfs who you are really and
why do you post and read private emails intended for Sam ONLY ?!!
And why dont you never say anything to him about respecting that?
He thought Sam Slaon will respect that, obviously Sloan did not
and only confused himself and others and all the issues...
I will only say this once, I am not going to comment on your BS,
one thing is clear, he did play and win and get true rating,
but if USCF rated them as Swisses, well that is their fault, he did
play matches though, so that's how it was supposed to be rated. He
did specify that.

Vesna Ilich

Vesna Ilich

Jan 11, 2002, 4:10:42 PM1/11/02
macam...@yahoo.com (Vesna Ilich) wrote in message news:<19e86005.02011...@posting.google.com>...

> He was 13 or 14 at that time...
> HERE IS PART OF HIS STATEMENT IN HIS OWN WORDS
>
> [Event "Virginia Open Championship"]
> [Site "Hampton VA (USA)"]
> [Date "1958.??.??"]
>
> "I remember the tournament well. I was 13 years old at the time. I was
> given a bye in the first round and then lost all my games. It was the
> only tournament in my life where I lost every game."
>
> The tournament was won by Stuart Margulies of New York, who defeated
> Eliot Hearst in an exciting game. I remember that Hearst took a full
> one hour to play one move in that game.
>
> Margulies later wrote the book "Bobby Fischer Teaches Chess".

Sam Sloan

jcfern...@aol.commeepmeep (John Fernandez) wrote in message news:<20020111051128...@mb-fw.aol.com>...

Miss Vesna Ilich

Vesna Ilich

Jan 11, 2002, 4:14:17 PM1/11/02
P.S.

macam...@yahoo.com (Vesna Ilich) wrote in message news:<19e86005.02011...@posting.google.com>...
> He was 13 or 14 at that time...

> SAM SLOAN LOST ALL HIS GAMES ( 20? ) IN A ROW, ONE BY ONE,

> HERE IS PART OF HIS STATEMENT IN HIS OWN WORDS
>
> [Event "Virginia Open Championship"]
> [Site "Hampton VA (USA)"]
> [Date "1958.??.??"]
>
> "I remember the tournament well. I was 13 years old at the time. I was
> given a bye in the first round and then lost all my games. It was the
> only tournament in my life where I lost every game."
>
> The tournament was won by Stuart Margulies of New York, who defeated
> Eliot Hearst in an exciting game. I remember that Hearst took a full
> one hour to play one move in that game.
>
> Margulies later wrote the book "Bobby Fischer Teaches Chess".
Sam Sloan

> > cmby2k or gildyshow
> > http://www.geocities.com/chesschampby2k/MiniGame.txt Aug 28 2001

> > [Event "Israeli League"] ??? Did this happen or not, somebody emailed it
> to them
> > [Site "Ramat Aviv ISR"] long time ago!
> > [Date "2000.05.05"]
> > [Round ""]
> > [White "Sam Sloan"]
> > [Black "Itsak Rabovitz?"]
> > [Result "0-1"]
> > [WhiteElo ""]
> > [BlackElo ""]
> > [EventDate "2000.01.22"]
> >

> > 1.d2-d4 Nf6 2.c2-c4 e7-e5 3.d4xe5 Ne4 4.f2-f3 Bb4+ 5.Bd2 Qh4+
> > 6.g2-g3 Nxg3 7.Qc1 Nxh1+ 8.Kd1 Bxd2 9.Qxd2 Qf2 { Amazing Little Game }
> > 0-1
> >
> > sam, is this the game you are talking about ? well if it's real, it's
> > real, so what ?
> >
> > Here's the email I received, c/c
> >

> > >From: "BK Gogi" <gogir...@hotmail.com>
> > >To: macam...@yahoo.com
> > >Subject: BE HONEST
> > >Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 09:53:21 +0000
> > >

> > >LOOK BELOW, YOU BROKE THE ETHICS ABOUT PRIVACY OF EMAILS SLOAN:

StanB

Jan 11, 2002, 8:03:27 PM1/11/02

"Vesna Ilich" <macam...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Dont ask me anything, just ask yourselfs who you are really and

> why do you post and read private emails intended for Sam ONLY ?!!

I think a simple " Ljupco asked me to tell you that he is not posting here
or emailing Sloan" would have sufficed. Nobody takes Sam seriously.

StanB

Sam Sloan

Jan 11, 2002, 8:10:42 PM1/11/02
As I am sure you will recognize, I never played this game.

Hint: I never play the Budapest Defense, only the Hungarian.

On 11 Jan 2002 13:14:17 -0800, macam...@yahoo.com (Vesna Ilich)

Sam Sloan

Jan 11, 2002, 10:26:39 PM1/11/02
On Sat, 12 Jan 2002 01:03:27 GMT, "StanB" <stan...@homeNOSPAM.com>
wrote:

By the way, I received a private e-mail some time ago which said that
his real name is not Ljupco. His real name is Larry Steriev.

Sam Sloan

Neil Brennen

Jan 12, 2002, 7:49:56 AM1/12/02
sl...@ishipress.com (Sam Sloan) wrote in message news:<3c3f8f21...@ca.news.verio.net>...

> As I am sure you will recognize, I never played this game.
>
> Hint: I never play the Budapest Defense, only the Hungarian.

Chess games you have played do seem to be the one subject on which you
can be trusted. I believe you when you say you never played this game.
I'm sorry this game is circulating with your name on it.

Neil Brennen

ofergneezy

Jan 12, 2002, 2:08:41 PM1/12/02
ches...@mindspring.com (Neil Brennen) wrote in message news:<60f961ff.02011...@posting.google.com>...

Regardless of what anyone here may think of Sam, we know he's too good
a chessplayer to make the atrocious moves of that game.

Vesna Ilich

Jan 12, 2002, 3:52:00 PM1/12/02
First of all his name is not Ljupco,
second of all, if you dont believe me, may be all of you can go
for a cup of coffee with me and see me, YOU WISH,
you doubting Thomases,
anyway you slice it be glad ONCE IN A LIFE TIME YOU HAVE A CHANCE
TO KNOW SOMETHING, HE DOES NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH SCUM FROM USCF
OR PEOPLE WHO DISRESPECTED HIM, AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU and if he wanted
to post something here, he would have done that back in 1997, OK!
Also I always write from the same computer.Check the IP.
As I said, yes, MANY OF THIS STATEMENTS ARE HIS, BUT ALSO THEY ARE
MINE,
I KNEW HIM FOR MANY YEARS.
I AM NOT going to repeat myself anymore.
What Sloan did was illegal, he posted private messages, that shall
not be forgotten.
No a simple explanation to you people IS NEVER ENOUGH.

Be glad this time I posted something, at least once.
As for Sloan's game, may be it is real, may be not, but if I find
some stupid game, then it will be posted.

[Event "The 1997 U.S. Junior Closed Championship"]

[Site "Bloomington, IL"]

[Date "6-21-1997"]

[Round "01"]

[White "IM Shliperman Igor"]

[EloWhite "2500+"]

[Black "CM/NM Steriev L."]

[Result "1/2-1/2"] IF

1. d2-d4 g8-f6

2. c2-c4 e7-e6

3. g1-f3 d7-d5

4. b1-c3 f8-b4

5. c1-g5 e8-g8

6. e2-e3 h7-h6

7. g5-h4 b8-d7

8. a1-c1 c7-c6

9. d1-b3 b4-a5

10. c4xd5 e6xd5

11. f1-d3 f8-e8

12. e1-g1 d8-b6

13. b3-c2 e8-e6 ?!! Waiting move ?

14. d3-f5 e6-e7

15. c3-a4 b6-d8

16. a4-c5 g7-g5

17. f3xg5 h6xg5

18. h4xg5 g8-g7

19. f2-f4 d7xc5

20. d4xc5 e7xe3

21. f5xc8 d8xc8

22. c2-f2 f6-g4!
1/2-1/2

This last move was not played. Shliperman did consider
a draw on 21st move, Steriev rejected it. period. He did want to loose
all!
One week before the tournament started he did call Enric Johnson he
has many problems and does not want to play, he said can he play
somewhere else instead, he said: " No, you will be in trouble"

SOME STATEMENTS HAVE BEEN GIVE TO ME BY STERIEV AND SOME OF THEM
I KNOW FOR A FACT. I KNOW STERIEV FOR MANY YEARS.
So, yes, you are correct this are his, but THEY ARE NOT POSTED BY HIM,
but by somebody who knows him for a heck of a long time and you can
analyze all of this forever if you want to...

well, as the new year is approaching, I am not going to bother with
this crap from you anymore, imbecils, not even thank you, nothing...

I mean the ANOTHER New Year, Old Calendar.
For more of his games you can find them on the internet, his sites
and try it, ask, whatever, but he did
win Correspondence tournaments, and is the champion of many events,
I dont know about that, but that's what he claims.
Some day you will see it all AND HOW WRONG YOU ALL WERE, I hope.

Vesna

1/2-1/2

Vesna Ilich

Jan 12, 2002, 3:52:46 PM1/12/02

[Site "Bloomington, IL"]

[Date "6-21-1997"]

[Round "01"]

[White "IM Shliperman Igor"]

[EloWhite "2500+"]

[Black "CM/NM Steriev L."]

[Result "1/2-1/2"] IF

1. d2-d4 g8-f6

2. c2-c4 e7-e6

3. g1-f3 d7-d5

4. b1-c3 f8-b4

5. c1-g5 e8-g8

6. e2-e3 h7-h6

7. g5-h4 b8-d7

8. a1-c1 c7-c6

9. d1-b3 b4-a5

10. c4xd5 e6xd5

11. f1-d3 f8-e8

12. e1-g1 d8-b6

14. d3-f5 e6-e7

15. c3-a4 b6-d8

16. a4-c5 g7-g5

17. f3xg5 h6xg5

18. h4xg5 g8-g7

19. f2-f4 d7xc5

20. d4xc5 e7xe3

21. f5xc8 d8xc8

22. c2-f2 f6-g4!
1/2-1/2

Vesna

1/2-1/2

> > Dont ask me anything, just ask yourselfs who you are really and
> > why do you post and read private emails intended for Sam ONLY ?!!
>

> I think a simple " Ljupco asked me to tell you that he is not posting here
> or emailing Sloan" would have sufficed. Nobody takes Sam seriously.
>
> StanB

Vesna Ilich

Jan 12, 2002, 3:54:10 PM1/12/02
sl...@ishipress.com (Sam Sloan) wrote in message news:<3c3f166b...@ca.news.verio.net>...
> game just before they play me. THEY DONT HAVE TO, YOU PLAY GROB !!!
>
> Sam Sloan

Vesna Ilich

Jan 12, 2002, 3:55:36 PM1/12/02
sl...@ishipress.com (Sam Sloan) wrote in message news:<3c3f166b...@ca.news.verio.net>...

He was 13 or 14 at that time...

Vesna Ilich

Jan 12, 2002, 3:56:29 PM1/12/02
He was 13 or 14 at that time...
HERE IS PART OF HIS STATEMENT IN HIS OWN WORDS

[Event "Virginia Open Championship"]
[Site "Hampton VA (USA)"]
[Date "1958.??.??"]

"I remember the tournament well. I was 13 years old at the time. I was
given a bye in the first round and then lost all my games. It was the
only tournament in my life where I lost every game."

The tournament was won by Stuart Margulies of New York, who defeated
Eliot Hearst in an exciting game. I remember that Hearst took a full
one hour to play one move in that game.

Margulies later wrote the book "Bobby Fischer Teaches Chess".

Sam Sloan

> At least two things about this game will tell anybody who knows me
> that the game is fake. However, I will not say what those two things
> are because then Steriev will post a corrected fake game.
>
> I also will not tell you where he has posted it for fear that it will
> wind up inadvertantly in somebody's database.
>
> Sam Sloan

Vesna Ilich

Jan 12, 2002, 3:57:12 PM1/12/02
He was 13 or 14 at that time...
HERE IS PART OF HIS STATEMENT IN HIS OWN WORDS

[Event "Virginia Open Championship"]
[Site "Hampton VA (USA)"]
[Date "1958.??.??"]

"I remember the tournament well. I was 13 years old at the time. I was
given a bye in the first round and then lost all my games. It was the
only tournament in my life where I lost every game."

The tournament was won by Stuart Margulies of New York, who defeated
Eliot Hearst in an exciting game. I remember that Hearst took a full
one hour to play one move in that game.

Margulies later wrote the book "Bobby Fischer Teaches Chess".

Sam Sloan

> At least two things about this game will tell anybody who knows me
> that the game is fake. However, I will not say what those two things
> are because then Steriev will post a corrected fake game.
>
> I also will not tell you where he has posted it for fear that it will
> wind up inadvertantly in somebody's database.
>
> Sam Sloan

Pancevo Town

Jan 12, 2002, 5:09:08 PM1/12/02
Found this games on
http://www.geocities.com/chesschampby2k and I am sure some people have
it, If somebody has all those Steriev 500 games and his compositions,
email me.
I did see a composition on that site.

Pent I. 100 Mhz, Ram 16 or 32 ???
G/75

[Event "Man vs Machine"]

[Site "Chicago, IL"]

[Date "5-21-1997"]

[Round "?"]

[White "CM-3000"]

[Black "Steriev L."]

[Result "0-1"]

1. c2-c4 g7-g6

2. d2-d4 g8-f6

3. b1-c3 f8-g7

4. e2-e4 d7-d6

5. g1-f3 e8-g8

6. h2-h3 b8-c6

7. f1-e2 e7-e5

8. d4-d5 c6-e7

9. e1-g1 a7-a5 Some say this move is not good on the Q side ? But...

10. c1-e3 c7-c5

11. d1-d2 g8-h8

12. f3-g5 h7-h6

13. g5-f3 h8-h7

14. f3-h2 a8-b8

15. f2-f4 f6-d7

16. f4xe5 d7xe5

17. h2-f3 e5xf3+

18. e2xf3 f7-f5

19. e3-f4 g6-g5

20. f4-g3 f5-f4

21. g3-f2 b7-b6

22. f3-h5 c8-d7

23. d2-d3 h7-h8

24. a1-e1 e7-g8

25. d3-f3 d7-e8

26. h5xe8 f8xe8

27. h3-h4 e8-e5

28. c3-b5 d8-d7

29. h4xg5 h6xg5

30. f3-h5+ g8-h6

31. h5-g6 g7-f8

32. g2-g3 d7-g4

33. g1-h2 e5-e7

34. g6xd6 b8-e8

35. d6xb6 e7-h7

36. h2-g1 g4-h3

37. e1-e2 h6-g4

38. f2-d4+ c5xd4

39. b6xd4+ f8-g7

40. d4xg7+ h8xg7

41. g3xf4 -----

41. ----- h3-h1++ Score 99.99 pawns; Line: h3-h1++.

0:1

PENT 500+ MHZ, RAM 96, G/90

Last game of the Century

[Event "The Last Game in 1999; 11:57 PM finished"]

[Site "Chicago, IL"]

[Date "12-31-1999"]

[Round "Last Game"]

[White "CM-BY2K"] Programmer: Steriev

[Black "CM-BY2K"]

[Result "1-0"]

1. d2-d4 g8-f6

2. c2-c4 c7-c5

3. d4-d5 e7-e5

4. b1-c3 d7-d6

5. e2-e4 f8-e7

6. f1-d3 e8-g8

7. h2-h3 b8-a6

8. a2-a3 a6-c7

9. g1-e2 b7-b6

10. e1-g1 c8-b7

11. f2-f4 b7-c8

12. c1-e3 f6-d7

13. b2-b4 f7-f5

14. e4xf5 c8-b7

15. c3-e4 a7-a5

16. b4xc5 b6xc5

17. a1-b1 b7-a6

18. d1-d2 e5xf4

19. e3xf4 d7-f6

20. e4xf6+ e7xf6

21. e2-c3 d8-e7

22. c3-e4 f6-e5

23. f4-g5 e7-f7

24. b1-b6 h7-h6

25. g5-f4 f7-e7

26. f5-f6 g7xf6

27. b6xd6 e5-d4+

28. f4-e3 e7-e5

29. d6xf6 f8xf6

30. f1xf6 a8-f8

31. f6-g6+ g8-f7

32. g6xh6 f7-g7

33. e3xd4 c5xd4

34. h6-h4 g7-f7

35. h4-h7+ f7-g8

36. d2-h6 f8-f7

37. h6-g6+ e5-g7

38. h7xg7+ f7xg7

39. g6-d6 g7-f7

40. e4-f6+ f7xf6

41. d6xf6

1-0

Pancevoja

panc...@hotmail.com

they are on the level, they seem fine!

Pancevo Town

Jan 12, 2002, 5:11:05 PM1/12/02

[Event "Man vs Machine"]

[Site "Chicago, IL"]

[Date "5-21-1997"]

[Round "?"]

[White "CM-3000"]

[Black "Steriev L."]

[Result "0-1"]

1. c2-c4 g7-g6

2. d2-d4 g8-f6

3. b1-c3 f8-g7

4. e2-e4 d7-d6

5. g1-f3 e8-g8

6. h2-h3 b8-c6

7. f1-e2 e7-e5

8. d4-d5 c6-e7

10. c1-e3 c7-c5

11. d1-d2 g8-h8

12. f3-g5 h7-h6

13. g5-f3 h8-h7

14. f3-h2 a8-b8

15. f2-f4 f6-d7

16. f4xe5 d7xe5

17. h2-f3 e5xf3+

18. e2xf3 f7-f5

19. e3-f4 g6-g5

20. f4-g3 f5-f4

21. g3-f2 b7-b6

22. f3-h5 c8-d7

23. d2-d3 h7-h8

24. a1-e1 e7-g8

25. d3-f3 d7-e8

26. h5xe8 f8xe8

27. h3-h4 e8-e5

28. c3-b5 d8-d7

29. h4xg5 h6xg5

30. f3-h5+ g8-h6

31. h5-g6 g7-f8

32. g2-g3 d7-g4

33. g1-h2 e5-e7

34. g6xd6 b8-e8

35. d6xb6 e7-h7

36. h2-g1 g4-h3

37. e1-e2 h6-g4

38. f2-d4+ c5xd4

39. b6xd4+ f8-g7

40. d4xg7+ h8xg7

41. g3xf4 -----

0:1

> [...]

> one thing is clear, he did play and win and get true rating,
> but if USCF rated them as Swisses, well that is their fault, he did
> play matches though, so that's how it was supposed to be rated. He
> did specify that.
>

> Miss Vesna Ilich

> Dont ask me anything, just ask yourselfs who you are really and
> why do you post and read private emails intended for Sam ONLY ?!!

> And why dont you never say anything to him about respecting that?
> He thought Sam Slaon will respect that, obviously Sloan did not
> and only confused himself and others and all the issues...
> I will only say this once, I am not going to comment on your BS,
> one thing is clear, he did play and win and get true rating,
> but if USCF rated them as Swisses, well that is their fault, he did
> play matches though, so that's how it was supposed to be rated. He

Pancevo Town

Jan 12, 2002, 5:12:48 PM1/12/02

> [...]

33. e3xd4 c5xd4

34. h6-h4 g7-f7

35. h4-h7+ f7-g8

36. d2-h6 f8-f7

37. h6-g6+ e5-g7

38. h7xg7+ f7xg7

39. g6-d6 g7-f7

40. e4-f6+ f7xf6

41. d6xf6

1-0

Pancevoja

panc...@hotmail.com

> > [Site "Hampton VA (USA)"]
> > [Date "1958.??.??"]
> >
> > "I remember the tournament well. I was 13 years old at the time. I was
> > given a bye in the first round and then lost all my games. It was the
> > only tournament in my life where I lost every game."
> >
> > The tournament was won by Stuart Margulies of New York, who defeated
> > Eliot Hearst in an exciting game. I remember that Hearst took a full

StanB

Jan 12, 2002, 7:39:08 PM1/12/02
"Vesna Ilich" <macam...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> First of all his name is not Ljupco,

> second of all, if you dont believe me, may be all of you can go
> for a cup of coffee with me and see me, YOU WISH,
> you doubting Thomases,

Why are you so suspicious of people?

StanB

Wlodzimierz Holsztynski

Jan 13, 2002, 1:10:28 AM1/13/02
So what? :-)

-- amused Wlod

Sam Sloan

Jan 13, 2002, 3:08:27 AM1/13/02
On 12 Jan 2002 22:10:28 -0800, wl...@westpole.com (Wlodzimierz
Holsztynski) wrote:

>So what? :-)
>
>-- amused Wlod

I think you just got back. You have not been here for a long time.

Do you know who Ljupco Steriev is? Do you know what he is famous for?

Sam Sloan

ofergneezy

Jan 13, 2002, 7:53:51 AM1/13/02
"StanB" <stan...@homeNOSPAM.com> wrote in message news:<MG408.372370$5A3.14...@news1.rdc2.pa.home.com>...

Cripe, if you gathered all the paranoids who hang around here, you
could fill Foxboro Stadium.

Sam Sloan

Jan 13, 2002, 8:02:03 AM1/13/02
On 13 Jan 2002 04:53:51 -0800, oferg...@hotmail.com (ofergneezy)
wrote:

StanB is obviously trying to bait him, or is doing psycho-analysis.

Sam Sloan

StanB

Jan 13, 2002, 9:42:13 AM1/13/02

"Sam Sloan" <sl...@ishipress.com> wrote in message

> >> Why are you so suspicious of people?
> >>
> >> StanB
> >
> >Cripe, if you gathered all the paranoids who hang around here, you
> >could fill Foxboro Stadium.
>
> StanB is obviously trying to bait him, or is doing psycho-analysis.

Not really. His whole read like some paranoid delusion. Classic- They're out
to get us- stuff.

StanB

StanB

Jan 13, 2002, 9:52:35 AM1/13/02
Recently, at the North America Open, Is howed up to play the white pieces.
My opponent wasn't there yet so I set up my stuff and put the clock to my
right. He showed up 20 minutes after the start and demanded, as black, that
the clock be put to his right, my left. I said you have to make that request
before the start of the round. He stormed off to see the TD.

She agreed and said that I shoulda put the clock to his right when I set the
board up. Heh? I thought, what a bizarre thing to say. I mean supose the guy
is left handed. As it was, the other Walter Brown overruled her. But, should
I have put the clock to the right?

StanB

Timothy Hanke

Jan 13, 2002, 9:58:32 AM1/13/02
I always put the clock to my left (the opponent's right). I do this because
I am right-handed, like most people, so naturally I want my SCORESHEET to my
right. Often there is not room to fit both a clock and a scoresheet to the
right of the board, at least not without crowding.

So I always get my way. When I am White I get my way because Black
invariably wants the clock to his right. When I am Black I get my way
because I am Black and I get to choose.

Another good reason for me always to put my clock on my left side of the
board is that I won this clock at the 1995 U.S. Amateur Team Championship
(East). When the clock is on my left, the little silver plaque on the clock
("U.S. Amateur Team East, 6-0 score") is on the side facing the opponent.
OK, so it's not the same as scoring 11-0 in the U.S. Championship, but I
like to think it intimidates some people just a little bit.

Tim Hanke
--
Newburyport, Mass.
http://www.timothyhanke.net

"StanB" <stan...@homeNOSPAM.com> wrote in message

ofergneezy

Jan 13, 2002, 1:53:19 PM1/13/02
Whoever you are, you have managed to take over the lead in the "Most
Annoying Jerk in RGCP" contest.

If you really want this to stop, why don't you forget about trying to
get in the last word and JUST DROP IT!?

Kenneth Sloan

Jan 13, 2002, 4:48:22 PM1/13/02
"StanB" <stan...@homeNOSPAM.com> writes:

Depends - what announcements were made before the start of the round?

Some events require that the clocks all face in the same direction. In
that case, you should face the clock in the required direction. But,
Black (or White if Black is not on time) then probably gets to choose
how to set up the board. This is the only reason I can think of that
would cause the floor TD to think that there was a particular place that
you *should* have placed the clock.

In the absence of any announcement, you can put the clock on either side
if Black is not present when the round starts. Walter was, as usual,
correct.

My approach is simple (and devious). I have trained myself to actually
*prefer* the clock on my left (although having it on the right is no
particular problem). When I play club games, I always put the clock
on my left. Occasionally (if I feel it's called for) I may even put the
clock on my left when I'm Black and have the choice. Usually this
freaks out my opponent and he spend half his time during the first 10
moves trying to figure out what my angle is. Considering the cramped
quarters at many large tournaments, there's actually a slight advantage
to having the clock on your left (I'll let you figure out what it is).

But really...there ought to be a special section of the rulebook for
such questions - titled ``Rules for players who want to play "rules"
instead of "chess"''

--
Kenneth Sloan sl...@uab.edu
Computer and Information Sciences (205) 934-2213

Wickdeer3

Jan 13, 2002, 5:01:16 PM1/13/02
Ken Sloan wrote:

>But really...there ought to be a special section of the rulebook for
>such questions - titled ``Rules for players who want to play "rules"
>instead of "chess"''

That reminds me of my favorite rules paragraph ever, from a WWII boardgame
simulating an engagement on the Russian front. The following is a paraphrase:

This game is intended as a serious simulation. If you can figure out a way to
win by inserting an armoured column between two paragraphs in the rules, DON'T
DO IT. If you really want to win that badly, here is what you do. Wait until
your opponent leaves the room, then remove all his pieces from the board.
There. You won. Are you happy? It's even legal, I just said so. Now go find
some other game to play.

Wick Deer

drahmiel

Jan 13, 2002, 7:50:50 PM1/13/02
>on my left. Occasionally (if I feel it's called for) I may even put the
>clock on my left when I'm Black and have the choice. Usually this
>freaks out my opponent and he spend half his time during the first 10

Its no wonder you win games. Your opponents think too hard. I personally
would just assume you were left handed or ambidextrous and go on with the game.
(Assuming I even thought about it at all)

Bill Smythe

Jan 13, 2002, 8:37:12 PM1/13/02
"StanB" wrote:
> .... My opponent wasn't there yet so I set up my stuff and put the

clock to my
> right. He showed up 20 minutes after the start and demanded, as black,
that
> the clock be put to his right, my left ....

From the 4th edition rulebook:

"16L. Possible stipulations. The director may require that clocks face a
certain direction or that black or white sit on a particular side of the
table. In the absence of such a requirement, black determines which side of
the board the clock is on, and the player arriving at the chessboard first
may choose either side of the table to sit on."

"39A1. Black player late. If Black is late for the start of a round, the
choice of equipment is made by white. Black may not object unless white's
choice is for non-standard equipment, in which case black's clock continues
to run while substitutions are made. Again, the final decision is up to the
director in questionable cases."

Hmm. Unless the TD requires that all clocks face the center aisle (for
example), it seems that the on-time player chooses the equipment, but that
black still chooses which side it goes on. This seems contrary to common
practice and common sense. It would require that the elapsed time be
transferred from one clock face to the other, not always an easy matter with
digital clocks whose owners have not read the manual thoroughly.

Bill Smythe

Wlodzimierz Holsztynski

Jan 13, 2002, 9:35:49 PM1/13/02
sl...@ishipress.com (Sam Sloan) wrote in message news:<3c41427b...@ca.news.verio.net>...

> On 12 Jan 2002 22:10:28 -0800, wl...@westpole.com
> (Wlodzimierz
> Holsztynski) wrote:
>
> >So what? :-)
> >
> >-- amused Wlod
>
> I think you just got back. You have not been here for a long time.

I am for some time again reading rcgm but
once the Chess lost its Pride (if U know what
I mean: like no more Evil Empire and Karpov
is but dirty history...) I am less intense
about it.

> Do you know who Ljupco Steriev is?
> Do you know what he is famous for?

U mean "infamous". I just picked up
on this thread and now I am less
ignorant. Now I am outright educated.
Ljupco is a sick guy who got phony rating
to get to one of the US Junior Championships.
There are so many crazy stories everywhere!!!

sick of being healthy i wish
i were like this world around me

Wlodzimierz Holsztynski
loooong time ago

> Sam Sloan

Anyway, there is nothing wrong with losing
all games in a tournament. (I mean in general.
I don't mean that it has happen to U. If it
did, which I understand that it did not, it'd
be but an interesting item of trivia).

Regards,

Wlod

Sam Sloan

Jan 14, 2002, 6:45:13 AM1/14/02
On 13 Jan 2002 18:35:49 -0800, wl...@westpole.com (Wlodzimierz
Holsztynski) wrote:

I did in fact lose all my games in the 1958 Virginia Open. However, I
got one point, because I had a bye in the first round.

Because of getting a bye in the First Round, I did not play the
weakest players in the tournament. Also, I was only 13 years old at
the time.

Back then, there was no scholastic chess and I was just about the only
junior player. The only other junior player I ever even saw at a
tournament during that period was Bobby Fischer.

This was the only tournament in my life where I never won a game. Even
that is unclear. Is my first round bye to be considered to be a win?

Here is the first USCF rated tournament game I ever won in my life. My
first rating was 1475 based on this tournament:

[Event "North Carolina Open"]
[Site "Southport NC (USA)"]
[Date "1956.06.??"]
[White "Sloan,Sam"]
[Black "Cox,William F"]
[Result "1-0"]
[ECO "C50"]

1. e4 e5 2. Nf3 Nc6 3. Nc3 Qf6 4. Bc4 Bc5 5. d3 d6 6. Bg5 Qg6 7. Bh4
Qxg2 8. Ng5 Qxh1+ 9. Kd2 Qxh2 10. Bxf7+ Kd8 11. Ne6+ Kd7 12. Nf8# 1-0

That was the only

Pancevo Town

Jan 16, 2002, 4:54:17 PM1/16/02
I wish I could tell to Sam Sloan: "Peace be with you or to anybody
else..."
Would they understand it? :(
Great Indian leader M. Ghandi said: " War is a sign of weakness " And
to some point he was 100% right. Nothing can be solved with war, like
when Sloan attacks the whole world to retaliate, just so he can get
attention from all
6 000 000 000 + people on this world... Someday Sam Sloan will be the
king of the universe :), dont we all wish that? OOOOH, I CANT wait.
I dont want to get involved with this and I thought about writing this
for a hell of a long time, but all I know is that Steriev Lawrence or
Larry or Ljupco or whatever is his name, he did beat some masters when
he was in Europe in 96 and 98, I dont know what it was, I dont know
the time limits... But I did a extensive research. I dont know if
those games were off hand games or official under some different name,
also I would like to comment that whatever he did, I think there was a
real reason for it, so let's not judge anybody here, nor do we need to
jump to conclusions... so let's hope we did not attack an innocent guy
and make him hate chess even more, it does seem to me he did not fake
anything, I guess one of those hard things in life... Imagine if he is
the next super chess power, those who attacked him will feel really
bad, then it will be too late for all of us.

Now, as far as Sam Sloan goes, I wrote him 10 times in the past 5
years to respect the privacy when somebody asks him and tells him not
to post anything, but he will do it anyway. He attacked too many
people, from a to z. I have his email where he tells me he does not
post private emails...

I heard there is a very serious sexual charge against him, brought
forward by former USCF director, that tells a lot about this
individual, he was also accused of traveling to asia to have sex with
minors... I relly hope not.
I DONT KNOW, I AM NOT GOD OR A JUDGE TO JUDGE ANYBODY, BUT IF you
compare this charges to stupid charges Sloan accused and will accuse
others of, that can not be compared, it just can not. Too immense to
compare... That's why he posts so many times on google, because people
can not read it all, and frankly who gives a darn?

I am not going to play tic tac toe here or anything like that with
anybody, nor am I going to comment on anything, I know there will be a
huge response from Sloan to this, big time, he has time for this
things, I only play with computers every 10 days or so. But I do
suggest to Sloan to wake up and realize that in life everybody
deserves at least another chance and if you dont know the truth, shut
up. Sam Sloan did get many chances and opportunities in life to
succeed, but he never will admit it. I wish Sam Sloan to be a happy
man, but he never will. You cant teach old dog new tricks.

Anyway, I found some more interesting stuff there...

http://www.geocities.com/chesschampby2k/ChesSex.txt

Instead of sex, some people should just play chess, LOL !!! Right Sam?

Pancevoja

macam...@yahoo.com (Vesna Ilich) wrote in message news:<19e86005.02011...@posting.google.com>...
> macam...@yahoo.com (Vesna Ilich) wrote in message news:<19e86005.02011...@posting.google.com>...
> > He was 13 or 14 at that time...
> > HERE IS PART OF HIS STATEMENT IN HIS OWN WORDS
> >
> > [Event "Virginia Open Championship"]

> > [Site "Hampton VA (USA)"]
> > [Date "1958.??.??"]
> >
> > "I remember the tournament well. I was 13 years old at the time. I was
> > given a bye in the first round and then lost all my games. It was the
> > only tournament in my life where I lost every game."
> >
> > The tournament was won by Stuart Margulies of New York, who defeated
> > Eliot Hearst in an exciting game. I remember that Hearst took a full
> > one hour to play one move in that game.
> >

> > Margulies later wrote the book "Bobby Fischer Teaches Chess".
>
> Sam Sloan
>

> Miss Ilich Vesna

Pancevo Town

Jan 16, 2002, 4:56:36 PM1/16/02

oferg...@hotmail.com (ofergneezy) wrote in message news:<6691dfe1.02011...@posting.google.com>...

> Whoever you are, you have managed to take over the lead in the "Most
> Annoying Jerk in RGCP" contest.

TALK ABOUT YOURSELF !!!

Pancevo Town

Jan 16, 2002, 5:03:09 PM1/16/02
I wrote to Sam Sloan in the last 5 years to stop posting private
emails on the web, he wrote me in one of his emails he does not do
that, I still have it with me, but it's all the way around. That's why
all this is happening now.

WEll, so what if he lost that 1958 tournament, big deal. But he did, I
suppose.
Anybody has those games?!

Also how do you know Steriev Larry or Ljupco did relly fake his
rating?
There is no concrete proove to that. I did see some of his games, they
look OK!

Pancevoja

HEY, choose sex or chess? :) Hmmmm, I think chess, it can last longer
:)

http://www.geocities.com/chesschampby2k/ChesSex.txt

Pancevo Town

Jan 16, 2002, 5:03:57 PM1/16/02

Pancevoja

Found this...

http://www.geocities.com/chesschampby2k/ChesSex.txt

drahmiel

Jan 17, 2002, 1:59:15 AM1/17/02
>From: panc...@hotmail.com (Pancevo Town)

> Someday Sam Sloan will be the
>king of the universe :), dont we all wish that? OOOOH, I CANT wait

Sam does not want to be king of the universe. He only wants to be King of a
small island with lots of fertile women. See his article "My dream, what I
would get if I could have anything I wanted", on his ever popular website.

Sam Sloan

Jan 18, 2002, 8:05:29 AM1/18/02
I think that by now everybody realizes that "Pancevo Town" is just
another alias for Ljupco Steriev.

On 16 Jan 2002 14:03:57 -0800, panc...@hotmail.com (Pancevo Town)

Wlodzimierz Holsztynski

Feb 4, 2002, 2:53:15 AM2/4/02
panc...@hotmail.com (Pancevo Town) wrote in message news:<d63b0146.02011...@posting.google.com>...

> I wrote to Sam Sloan in the last 5 years to stop posting private
> emails on the web, he wrote me in one of his emails he does not do
> that, I still have it with me, but it's all the way around. That's why
> all this is happening now.
>
> WEll, so what if he lost that 1958 tournament, big deal.
> But he did, I suppose. Anybody has those games?!
>
> Also how do you know Steriev Larry or Ljupco did relly fake his
> rating?

U r right, I was careless. I just absorb info as messages.
I do know that messages r just messages, related or not to reality,
or related to a different degree. I should leave all options open
till I know for sure, which is not that often. BTW, all this is
amusing partly because it doesn't have to be true :-) Taht's
what makes it entertaining.

> There is no concrete proove to that. I did see some of his
> games, they look OK!

> Pancevoja
>
> HEY, choose sex or chess? :)

"Or" does not mean "exclusive or", not to me!

> Hmmmm, I think chess, it can last longer
> :)

I'd say, especially for men, about the same.
If I had to give up one or the other, I am
sorry, but it would be chess. May I still
be a part of rgcm?

> Found this...
>
> http://www.geocities.com/chesschampby2k/ChesSex.txt

I'll check it out, thank U, best regard,

Wlod

macam...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2019, 5:44:01 PM1/25/19
On Friday, December 7, 2001 at 12:51:10 PM UTC-6, Paul Onstad wrote:
> Knob Nose wrote:
> >
> > This makes it appear that there are two different people with the same name!
>
> What supposedly happened was that games among a small group of friends were
> accepted by the USCF for rating purposes. This type of play had been
> promoted to boost chess but there were not the proper controls.
>
> He wasn't guilty of fraud because he believed in the results himself.
>
> ..But he might also have two levels of intelligence ?? It shows up in his
> letter.
>
> -Paul

> > > Rating History for
> > > LJUPCO STERIEV
> > > USCF ID 12649546 Expires 04-98 State ILLINOIS
> > >
> > > Source Regular
> > > Rating Quick
> > > Rating
> > > 12-97 Annual List 1380
> > > 10-97 Supplement 1380
> > > 08-97 Supplement 2260
> > > 06-97 Supplement 2399
> > > 04-97 Supplement 2397
> > > 02-97 Supplement 2384
> > > 12-96 Annual List 1794
> > > 10-96 Supplement 1337
> > > 08-96 Supplement 1310/18
> > > 12-95 Annual List 1087/13
> > > 10-95 Supplement 1010/11
> > > 06-95 Supplement 877/07

Ljupco/Lupco Steriev is really rated over 2200, his "terrible" play here was to lower his rating to 1300 to win money in that group but he backed down from that because it is immoral. I think he played in the group of few people & won all the games, so that's why, even as a surprise to him, his rating grew exponentially. He did not cheat any system. He is very moral & ethical man.

You can check his games here: encyclopediasupreme.org/0000 this also includes his Long Long, Big Castle aka Lubek's Castle Invention, Also, he is the 1999/2000 Yugoslavian Correspondence champion: geocities.ws/cmby2k

macam...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2019, 5:49:39 PM1/25/19
On Friday, December 7, 2001 at 10:28:04 PM UTC-6, John Fernandez wrote:
> >Subject: Re: Ljupco Steriev Strikes Again!!
> >From: doanf...@cs.com (DoanFamily)
> >Date: 12/7/2001 9:49 PM Eastern Standard Time

> >>Huh?
> >>
> >>I'm sorry, but a player who's strength is 1100-1300 at best does not have
> >>results that accelerate him up to 2300, at any time control. What was it,
> >G/1
> >>second, and he had White in every game?
> >>
> >>Seems very obvious that the games, results and everything going on with them
> >>were a fraud. He repeatedly called the USCF Office to see if his rating was
> >>good enough to get him in, once he got to that level, the results stopped
> >>coming.
> >>
> >>John Fernandez
> >
> >He "played" a series of games with a couple of high rated players achieving
> >phenomenal "results." (If you check an old rating supp, you'll find that he
> >had
> >a "U" title, which only a couple of very strong GM's had earned in regular
> >play.) These weren't reported as matches and managed to evade the match
> >limits. After his performance at the US Junior showed the 2300 rating to be
> >nonsense, the match results were nullified. His rating was set back to the
> >1300's, though even that included some suspect results.
> >
> >Tom Doan
>
> Tom saves the day. Steriev is a lying cheating fraud who made up fake
> tournaments and passed them as real results to play in the US Junior.
>
> Byebye, sucker.
>
> John Fernandez

YOU CANT GET ANY WRONG. HIS HAS OFFICIAL RATING OF OVER 2200 UNDER DIFFERENT NAME & IT WAS NEVER LOWERED!!!

macam...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2019, 5:52:31 PM1/25/19
On Thursday, December 6, 2001 at 11:16:31 AM UTC-6, Bill Smythe wrote:
> How could anybody be so dumb as to send email to Sam Sloan and instruct him
> not to publicize it?
>
> Bill Smythe

If you are still around Bill Smythe 2200 player, Lupco had at least drawn position against you in the July 1995, after 40 moves, it was still drawn. It was late & his mother wanted him home, so he had to go & lost it by forfeit & he never asked for a draw!

macam...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2019, 6:00:20 PM1/25/19
On Friday, January 11, 2002 at 4:11:28 AM UTC-6, John Fernandez wrote:
> I'm assuming the e-mails and newsgroup postings are Ljupco himself.
>
> John Fernandez

Fernandez, dont judge, he was only 19, young, whatever he did, he deserves forgiveness & here are some of the games he won in match play, thus inflating his ratings, he had no idea what awaited him & if he wanted to be 2400, why did he choose 2399?

https://chess-db.com/public/pinfo.jsp?id=3012649546

macam...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2019, 6:07:59 PM1/25/19
What else would you expect from king pedophile sam sloan as nicely stated: steriev.tripod.com

macam...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2019, 6:11:12 PM1/25/19
On Thursday, December 6, 2001 at 12:43:57 PM UTC-6, Sam Sloan wrote:
> On Thu, 06 Dec 2001 18:00:11 GMT, li...@orc.net wrote:
>
> >In rec.games.chess.politics Sam Sloan <sl...@ishipress.com> wrote:
> >
> >> For those of you who do not know or who have forgotten who Ljupco
> >> Steriev is, he somehow falsified his way into the 1997 US Closed
> >> Junior Championship, a tournament which required a minimum rating of
> >> at least 2300.
> >
> >> Once the tournament started, everybody realized that not only was he
> >> not a 2300 player, but he was not even a 1300 player.
> >
> >How do you get that 1300 level information?
>
> Have you seen the games he played?
>
> [Event "U.S. Junior Championship"]
> [Site "Bloomington IL"]
> [Date "1997.06.23"]
> [Round "3"]
> [White "Steriev,L"]
> [Black "Ippolito,D"]
> [Result "0-1"]
>
> 1. e4 e5 2. Nf3 Nf6 3. d3 Nc6 4. a3 d5 5. Qe2 Bg4 6. g3 Nd4 7. Qd1
> Nxf3+ 8. Ke2 Nd4+ 9. Ke1 Bxd1 10. Kxd1 dxe4 11. dxe4 Nb3+ 0-1

How about http://encyclopediasupreme.org/CoolSterievGames.doc

macam...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2019, 6:13:03 PM1/25/19

macam...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2019, 6:22:48 PM1/25/19
Let the truth be finally known...
First of all, forgive him what he did, he was 18/19, not even 20. Too young to think of upcoming internet & its wide media reach consequences.

Ljupco/Lupco Steriev is really rated over 2200, his "terrible" play at 1997 us junior championship was to lower his rating to 1300, to win money in that group but he backed down from that because it is/it was immoral. I think he played in the group of few people & won many games, so that's why, even as a surprise to him, his rating grew exponentially. He did not cheat any system. He is very moral & ethical man as stated by his Philosophical works: encyclopediasupreme.org/Philosophy

You can check his games here: encyclopediasupreme.org/0000 this is his link on Long Long, Big Castle aka Lubek's Castle Invention, Also, he is the 1999/2000 Yugoslavian Correspondence champion: geocities.ws/cmby2k
Also, some games from 1997 championship, he was offered at least few draws but he refused:
http://encyclopediasupreme.org/CoolSterievGames.doc SO STOP BEING JUDGES SO YOU ARE NOT JUDGED SOME DAY...

macam...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2019, 4:50:35 PM1/26/19

SLOAN, YOU PERV (as stated in steriev.tripod.com) , WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO PUBLISH LJUPCO STERIEV'S PRIVATE EMAILS MEANT ONLY FOR YOU? & SINCE THEY WERE UNPREPARED, THEY WERE DEFINITELY NOT MEANT FOR THE PUBLIC!

Let the truth be finally known...
First of all, forgive him what he did, he was 18/19, not even 20. Too young to think of upcoming internet & its wide media reach consequences. We live once but our names are forever.

Ljupco/Lupco/Ljupce Steriev is really rated over 2200 ELO, his "terrible" play at 1997 us junior championship was to lower his rating. It was done to win money in lower rated groups but he backed down from that because it is/it was immoral.

How did he get to be 2399?
First of all, this proves he had no intentions being senior master, he could have easilty cheated the system & go over 2500 just to get huge rating.
DONT BLAME HIM BUT SHITTY USCF!!!
I think he played in the group of few people & won many games, so that's why, even as a surprise to him, his rating grew exponentially, especially in the light that he still had provisional rating, so any win over 1800 player would be 2300 performance. He did not cheat any system. There was no fraud! He is very moral & ethical man as stated by his Philosophical works to say the least: encyclopediasupreme.org/Philosophy & his music encyclopediasupreme.org/mp3

macam...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2019, 4:51:13 PM1/26/19
On Thursday, December 6, 2001 at 12:43:57 PM UTC-6, Sam Sloan wrote:
> On Thu, 06 Dec 2001 18:00:11 GMT, li...@orc.net wrote:
>
> >In rec.games.chess.politics Sam Sloan <sl...@ishipress.com> wrote:
> >
> >> For those of you who do not know or who have forgotten who Ljupco
> >> Steriev is, he somehow falsified his way into the 1997 US Closed
> >> Junior Championship, a tournament which required a minimum rating of
> >> at least 2300.
> >
> >> Once the tournament started, everybody realized that not only was he
> >> not a 2300 player, but he was not even a 1300 player.
> >
> >How do you get that 1300 level information?
>
> Have you seen the games he played?
>
> [Event "U.S. Junior Championship"]
> [Site "Bloomington IL"]
> [Date "1997.06.23"]
> [Round "3"]
> [White "Steriev,L"]
> [Black "Ippolito,D"]
> [Result "0-1"]
>
> 1. e4 e5 2. Nf3 Nf6 3. d3 Nc6 4. a3 d5 5. Qe2 Bg4 6. g3 Nd4 7. Qd1
> Nxf3+ 8. Ke2 Nd4+ 9. Ke1 Bxd1 10. Kxd1 dxe4 11. dxe4 Nb3+ 0-1

macam...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2019, 3:42:41 PM1/31/19
Here's fine super grandmaster level game between lupco steriev & stan vaughan:

[Event "The WCA/WCF Correspondence Match"]
[Site "USA, Chicago, Illinois/USA, Nevada, North Las Vegas"]
[Date "8/8/99-4/30/2000"]
[White "NM Vaughan Stan"]
[Black "NM Steriev Ljupce/Lupco/Ljupco"]
[Result "0-1"]

1. d2-d4 g8-f6
2. c2-c4 e7-e6
3. b1-c3 b7-b6
4. e2-e4 f8-b4
5. f1-d3 c8-b7
6. d1-f3 c7-c5
7. d4-d5 b4xc3+
8. b2xc3 d7-d6
9. c1-g5 b8-d7
10. g5-f4 d8-e7
11. g1-e2 e8-g8 {when is best time to castle, just like when to play B2, G2 bishops is one of chess' unsolved mysteries, positional or open tactics & strategies; here black's perfect play is slowly turning into masterpiece!}
12. e1-g1 e6-e5
13. f4-g5 h7-h6
14. g5-h4 e7-e8
15. f1-d1 g8-h8
16. d3-c2 f6-g8
17. c2-a4 g8-e7
18. e2-g3 e7-g6
19. g3-f5 g6xh4
20. f5xh4 e8-d8
21. h4-f5 d7-f6
22. f3-g3 g7-g6
23. f5xh6 f6xe4
24. g3-e3 e4-g5
25. h2-h4 g5-h7
26. e3-g3 d8-f6
27. h6-g4 f6-e7
28. g4-e3 f8-g8
29. h4-h5 g6xh5
30. g3-h3 g8-g5
31. g1-f1 a8-g8
32. a4-d7 h7-f6
33. d7-f5 f6-e8
34. h3-h4 e8-g7
35. h4-e4 e7-f6
36. f5-h7 g8-f8
37. e4-c2 f6-h6
38. h7-d3 e5-e4
39. d3xe4 f7-f5
40. e4-f3 f5-f4
41. d1-e1 f4xe3
42. e1xe3 g7-f5
43. e3-e6 g5-g6
44. e6-e4 f8-g8
45. f1-e2 h6-f8
46. a1-h1 h5-h4
47. g2-g4 f5-h6
48. h1xh4 f8-f6
49. h4-h3 b7-c8
50. c2-d2 g8-f8
51. d2-e3 h8-g8
52. h3xh6 g6xh6
53. g4-g5 f6xf3+
54. e3xf3 f8xf3
55. g5xh6 f3-f8
56. e4-e7 c8-a6
57. e2-d3 f8-f7
58. e7-e6 f7xf2
59. e6xd6 f2-f4
60. d6-d8+ g8-h7
61. a2-a4 h7xh6
62. d5-d6 a6xc4+
63. d3-e3 f4-f7
64. a4-a5 b6-b5
65. e3-e4 h6-g5
66. d8-h8 a7-a6
67. h8-h2 f7-f4+
68. e4-e3 f4-f5
69. h2-d2 f5-e5+
70. e3-f2 e5-e8
71. d6-d7 e8-d8
72. d2-d6 g5-f4
73. d6xa6 d8xd7
74. a6-c6 d7-d2+
75. f2-e1 f4-e3
76. c6-g6 d2-e2+
77. e1-d1 c4-b3+
78. d1-c1 e2-a2
79. g6-g5 e3-d3
80. g5xc5 a2xa5
81. c1-b2 b3-c4
82. c5-h5 a5-a2+
83. b2-b1 d3xc3
84. h5-h3+ c3-d4
85. h3-h4+ d4-c5
86. h4-h5+ c4-d5
87. h5-f5 a2-e2
88. b1-c1 b5-b4
89. f5-f8 b4-b3
90. f8-d8 c5-b4
91. c1-d1 d5-c4
92. d8-b8+ b4-c3
93. b8-c8 e2-e4
94. c8-h8 b3-b2
95. h8-h3+ c4-d3
96. h3xd3+ c3-c4
97. d1-c2 e4-e2+
98. d3-d2 e2xd2+
99. c2xd2 b2-b1Q {vaughan's position was unstable, unbalanced long before the endgame}
100. d2-e2 b1-d3+
101. e2-f2 c4-d4
102. f2-g2 d4-e3
103. g2-h3 d3-g6
104. h3-h4 e3-f3 {Only careful play and precise order of moves won this game for Steriev, there were many traps for a theoretical draw that were well avoided! Kudos-bravo, bravisimo!!!}
105. h4-h3 g6-g3 ##

macam...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2019, 3:43:57 PM1/31/19
Here's fine super grandmaster level game between lupco steriev (1999/2000 yugoslavian correspondence champion geocities.ws/cmby2k /gildyshow2 & stan vaughan:

macam...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2019, 4:40:15 PM11/8/19
to all "the judges" who judged wrong; if he was to fake the rating, he would go above 2400 and get senior fide master title but his was 2399, you just dont calculate exactly 2399 when you cheat; you can find tons of his master level games ljupco/lupco/ljupce steriev gaves on his long, long castle page aka the lubek castle 2000: encyclopediasupreme.org/0000

Lupco won the 1999/2000 yugoslavian correspondence championship, wca match play world champion 1998-2003: geocities.ws/cmby2k encyclopediasupreme.org/0000/cmby2k.pdf
ljupco is done with chess as of 2003, the heck with it as it is vanity, alekhine's quote approved!

Jan Paul Lubek

Oct 1, 2020, 7:02:41 PM10/1/20
On Wednesday, December 5, 2001 at 9:34:36 PM UTC-6, Sam Sloan wrote:
> [...]
> Adios and I hope you find true love dude, not all those women u r
> banging, ( I heard ) r u a happy man, really ??? I wish u change... Go
> back to the one who loves u the most, if u knew what that means
> anyway...
> Anyway, u better apologize to the world and to all about me being a
> fraud and ordering some gay or whatever dirty magazines u r talking
> about... dude, u have so many enemies, u dont know where to start
> from, 1950 until now... check your records, I;m sure u keep all your
> crap! So, go after them, not poor ol' folks like me !!!
> Lupco
> what else to say, U probably will not get it after all... Or/amd
> people like u !!! Pity and shame on you... ( for not being more
> understanding...)
> Ah well, life is too short for fighting, remember that song...

THIS FAG SAM SLOAN SUPER PEDOPHILE PUBLISHED MY PRIVATE UNPREPARED EMAILS!

Jan Paul Lubek

Oct 1, 2020, 7:04:00 PM10/1/20
On Thursday, December 6, 2001 at 10:07:35 AM UTC-6, Sam Sloan wrote:
> From: "BK Gogi" <gogir...@hotmail.com>
> To: sl...@ishipress.com
> Cc: ches...@hotmail.com
> Bcc:
> Subject: Important
> Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 15:10:08 +0000
> Sammy,
> Lupco emailed me with following lines, in 5 different languages:
> dont reply to me or him, just read this:
> Eso era un email privado!!!
> C'était un email privé!!!
> Das war ein privates email!!!
> Aquele era um email confidencial!!!
> Eso era un email privado!!!
> meaning: THAT WAS A PRIVATE EMAIL;
> so dont use his letters to you like you did before and dont change
> those statements already posted on the internet, let be like it is.
> You should take it out, you nevere had the permission in the first
> place, you may get sued for that, remember well.
> FROM ME NOW WITH THIS EMAIL ANYWHERE, INCLUDING REC.GAMES OR ANY
> PUBLIC CHAT LINES.
> he said something about your games...
> as for your games, you won one, but the rest are not that good with
> g4, you are using an element of surprise on patzeres...
> As for Lupco being very sick in 97, We do remember he was, you can ask
> Garret Scott, he knocked on his door in the morning ( or called, I
> dont know)many times and called him to eat, but he never did, just
> said politely:
> "thank you, I am not hungry"
> He probably ate once a day, some cookies, I heard... bad food,
> But I am sure and he is glad and proud he played with the best in 97,
> but I am sure he had many reasons not to play there, he was happy in
> the beginning to play with the best, but later he did say he did not
> want to go there nor to play anybody beginner or a GM, never said why,
> I guess there are too many reasons... I dont really care, that was
> long time ago.
> Just relaying what he forgot to write and adding some personal
> statements, he is studying at some university, I guess, abroad.
> Sincerely; Goran Stojanovski ( distant cousin )
> Take some rest from attacking others with pure garbage, write more
> about your sick life, so I heard... Better yet, write about values and
> morals ( if you know what that is)
> ONCE AGAIN, ALL THE EMAILS ARE ONLY FOR YOU TO READ AND ERASE. PRIVATE
> !
> He only wrote you because somebody told him he harrassed you sexually,
> YOU ARE REALLY PERVERETED, HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE HIM OF THAT?
> I hope that was just a rumor and a sick joke from somebody, and NOT
> FROM YOU... it better be!

THIS DUDE'S PRIVATE, UNPREPARED EMAIL WAS ALSO ILLEGALLY PUBLISHED BY CHILD RAPIST SAM SLOAN~~

Jan Lubek

Dec 23, 2021, 7:20:45 PM12/23/21

GREAT WIKIPEDIA AKA WIKI-PEDO-IA REVIEW: WHY TO STY AWAY FROM WIKIPEDOIA, NOTHING IS RIGHT THERE: AND YES THEY ARE BUNCH OF NOBODIES:
http://archive.is/Y0BB
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/4298379426

NIDA OTR Shows

Jan 15, 2022, 2:50:04 AM1/15/22
HOW COME SHITTY SAM SLOAN IS ONLY POINTING OUT ON HIS ANUSHA.COM HATE SITE (1999-PRESENT) TO LUPCO'S 11 MOVES LOSS TO IPPOLITO... AFTER 11 MOVES, YES, ON MASTER LEVEL GAME WAS LOST, BUT GAME LASTED FOR 30 MORE MOVES.... WANDA GAVE INTERESTING LINK, HERE ARE SOME LS GAMES FROM 1997 CHAMPIONSHIP AND MORE: AS LONG AS YOU SHOW SHITTY GAMES, SHOW MASTER LEVEL GAMES, DUH... SAM SLOAN ONE SIDED PEDOPHILE AND WIKIPEDOIA'S ANTANDRUS DAVID WHO USE THAT SINGLE GAME AGAINST GREAT PLAYER:

Download Lubek's Big Castle/Opening Moves Lottery software:
encyclopediasupreme.org/0000pgnviewer.exe

Enjoy some great samples !!!

[Event "WCA-EURO CHAMPIONSHIP RE-MATCH SUPER 0-0-0-0 BONUS ROUNDS"]
[Site "ARTISTIC 0-0-0-0 GAME/geocities.ws/cmby2k"]
[Date "2001.8.03-2002.7.10"]
[Round "1a-Official-Lubek's 0-0-0-0 Viewer Required!"]
[White "GM Jan Lubek"]
[Black "GM Radovan Matic"]
[Result "1-0"]
[FEN "1r1kr3/2pp1p2/1pn3p1/4Pp1p/p1PP4/P3R3/1P2BPPP/2KR4 w - - 0 1"]

1.c4 e6 2.Nc3 b6 3.d4 Bb7 4.e4 Bb4 5.e5 Ne7 6.Qg4 Nf5 7.Bg5 h5
8.Qf5 ef5 9.Bd8 Kd8 10.0-0-0-0 Bc3 11.Rc3 Re8 12.Nf3 Be4 13.Kc1 Nc6
14.Be2 g6 15.a3 a5 16.Rd1 Bf3 17.Rf3 Rb8 18.Re3 a4
19.Kc2{10.0-0-0-0 Bc3 11.Rc3 Re8 12.Nf3 Be4 13.Kc1 Nc6
14.Be2 g6 15.a3 a5 16.Rd1 Bf3 17.Rf3 Rb8 18.Re3 a4 played before} Na5
20.f4 c5 21.d5 Ke7 22.d6+ Kf8 23.Kc3 Nc6 24.Bf3 Nd4 25.Rxd4 cxd4+
26.Kd4 Rec8 27.b4 ab3 28.Rb3 Kg7 29.h4 Kf8 30.Rb5 f6 31.a4 fe5
32.fe5 Ke8 33.Bd5 Rd8 34.c5 bc5 35.Kc4 {White's Excellent Move,
if the King takes the pawn, rook gets into white's territory,
picks up pawns and has good winning chances!} f4 36.a5 Rxb5
37.Kxb5 ! {If... c4 38.Kxc4 Rc8 39.Kb5!!!} 1-0

1.c4 e6 2.Nc3 b6 3.d4 Bb7 4.e4 Bb4 5.e5 Ne7 6.Qg4 Nf5 7.Bg5 h5 8.Qf5 ef5 9.Bd8 Kd8 10.0-0-0-0 Bc3 11.Rc3 Re8 12.Nf3 Be4 13.Kc1 Nc6 14.Be2 g6 15.a3 a5 16.Rd1 Bf3 17.Rf3 Rb8 18.Re3 a4 19.Kc210.0-0-0-0 ♗c3 11.♖c3 ♖e8 12.♘f3 ♗e4 13.♔c1 ♘c6 14.♗e2 g6 15.a3 a5 16.♖d1 ♗f3 17.♖f3 ♖b8 18.♖e3 a4 played before Na5 20.f4 c5 21.d5 Ke7 22.d6+ Kf8 23.Kc3 Nc6 24.Bf3 Nd4 25.Rxd4 cxd4+ 26.Kd4 Rec8 27.b4 ab3 28.Rb3 Kg7 29.h4 Kf8 30.Rb5 f6 31.a4 fe5 32.fe5 Ke8 33.Bd5 Rd8 34.c5 bc5 35.Kc4 White's Excellent Move, if the ♔ing takes the pawn, rook gets into white's territory, picks up pawns and has excellent winning chances! f4 36.a5 Rxb5 37.Kxb5! If... c4 38.♔xc4 ♖c8 39.♔b5!!! 1-0

3 players offered ljupco/lupco steriev draw, he refused; It's obvious this 1997 american junior championship did not matter to him:

[Event "The 1997 U.S. Junior Closed Championship"] [Site "Bloomington, IL"]
[Date "6-21-1997"]
[Round "1 - DRAW WAS OFFERED HEFORE FOR SURE"]
[White "IM Shliperman Igor"]
[EloWhite "2500"]
[Black "CM/NM Steriev Lupco"]
[Result "1/2-1/2"]

1. d2-d4 g8-f6
2. c2-c4 e7-e6
3. g1-f3 d7-d5
4. b1-c3 f8-b4
5. c1-g5 e8-g8
6. e2-e3 h7-h6
7. g5-h4 b8-d7
8. a1-c1 c7-c6
9. d1-b3 b4-a5
10. c4xd5 e6xd5
11. f1-d3 f8-e8
12. e1-g1 d8-b6
13. b3-c2 e8-e6
14. d3-f5 e6-e7
15. c3-a4 b6-d8
16. a4-c5 g7-g5
17. f3xg5 h6xg5
18. h4xg5 g8-g7
19. f2-f4 d7xc5
20. d4xc5 e7xe3
21. f5xc8 d8xc8
22. c2-f2 f6-g4! Steriev is clearly winning but because of time trouble draw was offered but refused!

1/2-1/2

[Event "The 1997 U.S. Closed Junior Championship"] [Site "Bloomington, IL"]
[Date "6-26-1997"]
[Round "06 What If"]
[White "FM Zilberstein Dimitry"]
[Black "NM Steriev Lupco"]
[Result "1/2-1/2"]

1. d4 Nf6 2. Nf3 e6 3. c4 d5 4. Nc3 Bb4 5. Bg5 O-O 6. Qb3 Bxc3+ 7. Qxc3 Nbd7 8. e3 b6 9. cxd5 exd5 10. Qc6 Rb8 11. Bf4 Bb7 12. Qxc7 Qxc7 13. Bxc7 Rbc8 14. Bd6 Rfe8 15. Bd3 Ne4 16. Bg3 Nb8 17. Bxb8 Rxb8 18. Rc1 Rbc8 19. Ke2 Rxc1 20. Rxc1 Rc8 21. Rxc8+ Bxc8 22. Ne5 Bb7 1/2-1/2

[Event "The 1997 U.S. Closed Junior Championship"] [Site "Bloomington, IL"]
[Date "6-29-1997"]
[Round "09 What If"]
[White "NM Steriev Ljupce"]
[Black "FM Gelman Charles"]