Star Trek 3D Chess

Quadibloc

Apr 7, 2022, 5:16:42 AM4/7/22
Ages ago, I described a form of 3D chess of my own invention
on my web site, at:

http://www.quadibloc.com/chess/ch0603.htm

Just lately, I've finally added a page on existing forms of 3D
chess, particularly Maack's Raumschach:

http://www.quadibloc.com/chess/ch0505.htm

and I followed that up with a page about what is likely to be
the only form of 3D chess that most people have even ever
heard of:

http://www.quadibloc.com/chess/ch050501.htm

There are better accounts than the very brief one I give
of the rules that had been arrived at to allow a game to be
played on the Star Trek board, one is at

http://www.thedance.net/~roth/TECHBLOG/chess.html

but the significant thing about my page is that as
I felt there were flaws in the rules that Franz Joseph
came up with and Bartmess elaborated upon, I give
an alternative set of rules that addresses those issues.

John Savard

Eli Kesef

Apr 7, 2022, 6:00:20 AM4/7/22
Bs"d

You think 2D chess is too simple for you?

(Kramnik said this about the normal 2D chess)

https://tinyurl.com/chess-infinit

Quadibloc

Apr 7, 2022, 11:43:35 AM4/7/22
On Thursday, April 7, 2022 at 4:00:20 AM UTC-6, Eli Kesef wrote:

> You think 2D chess is too simple for you?

No, not at all.

John Savard