Retard vs Retard

Good Moves are worth BEANS!

Mar 15, 2007, 8:42:26 PM3/15/07
Check out 1311 rated Jason Lohner's brilliant defensive effort against 1307
rated Fred Steinmetz. The inbred hick from Salmon Arm BC goes down in flames
in a 15 move miniature!!

http://members.shaw.ca/winnipeg_chess/Retard_vs_Retard.htm

All I know is that if I ever find myself in that hick town, I'm going to
avoid the water, lol!

JMR

Jeff Radisson

Mar 15, 2007, 11:23:03 PM3/15/07
That's mean!

"Good Moves are worth BEANS!" <12ge...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

ruslanpo...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2007, 1:20:42 AM3/16/07
Who's the guy in the background photo? Is that one of the players?

On Mar 15, 6:42 pm, "Good Moves are worth BEANS!"

Johnny T

Mar 16, 2007, 3:07:46 AM3/16/07
I have no idea what that was about, but neither player is good enough to
resign there.

Good Moves are worth BEANS!

Mar 16, 2007, 4:02:12 AM3/16/07
"Johnny T" <nob...@home.com> wrote in message

>I have no idea what that was about, but neither player is good enough to
>resign there.

After 15.Bh5 Ng6 (15....Rf8 16.Rf6+-) 16.Qb3 Re6 17.Rf5 with the idea of
18.Raf1 black seems quite lost. But I agree, at the 1300 level a few more
moves could be played.

JMR

help bot

Mar 16, 2007, 4:02:14 AM3/16/07
On Mar 15, 8:42 pm, "Good Moves are worth BEANS!"
<12ger...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Check out 1311 rated Jason Lohner's brilliant defensive effort against 1307
> rated Fred Steinmetz. The inbred hick from Salmon Arm BC goes down in flames
> in a 15 move miniature!!
>
> http://members.shaw.ca/winnipeg_chess/Retard_vs_Retard.htm

Well, you can call it a miniature if you want, but it
lacks a certain something which quality miniatures
have in spades: a real finale.

-------

Judging from the thread's title, I was rather hoping
for a battle royal between any two random aliases
of Jason Repa, at bullet-chess! What a grave
disappointment; instead of two genuine retards we
only got two mediocre players, and a poor finish to
boot. :>(

Nice pic though!

-- help bot

Good Moves are worth BEANS!

Mar 16, 2007, 4:15:33 AM3/16/07
Keep ringing doorbells and running away help bitch. That's all a
testosterone-deficient little eunuch like you can do. And you're not very
far from the 1300 level yourself, moron.

JMR

help bot

Mar 16, 2007, 5:14:21 AM3/16/07
On Mar 16, 1:20 am, ruslanponomar...@gmail.com wrote:

> Who's the guy in the background photo? Is that one of the players?

It's most likely one of Skippy's many boyfriends.

That's Tidybowl in the water, and the face mask
offers protection from all the splashing about of
caustic chemicals which otherwise might blind
the two "honeymooners" as they frolic in the
surf.

-- info bot

ruslanpo...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2007, 6:06:49 AM3/16/07
On Mar 16, 3:14 am, "help bot" <nomorech...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 16, 1:20 am, ruslanponomar...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Who's the guy in the background photo? Is that one of the players?
>
> It's most likely one of Skippy's many boyfriends.

Sounds more like you're the one looking for a boyfriend. Did you not
understand that this is a chess discussion group?

Inconnux

Mar 16, 2007, 1:36:33 PM3/16/07

"Johnny T" <nob...@home.com> wrote in message
>I have no idea what that was about, but neither player is good enough to
>resign there.

That was a game in my first tournament. The game went on much longer
but there was a discrepancy in how both Fred and I recorded the game thus
was only inputed in the database to this point. The game went to about
40 moves where I resigned. I mainly lost because I miscalculated a
combination (I missed a move where he put me in check). Fred is
a heck of a nice guy and both of us greatly enjoyed our game.
From this game I learned to watch for 'in between' moves where
my opponent could put me in check.

I have inproved quite a bit since that game was played. It was my first
tournament (played last september). In my most recent tournament I
defeated a class A player for the first time :) Hopefully I will meet
Fred in another tournament and the result will be better for me :) Not bad
for someone who has only started playing in the last couple years.
J.Repa looked up this game because he needs to put down others
to make up for his own failures in life. I just add him to my twit
filter.

Several other games of mine have been posted here during the
chessworld.net RGCP tourny. So J.Repa doesn't need to go
hunting for more of my games to ridicule. But I guess if you live
in the slums of winterpeg youve got nothing better to do.

Jason Lohner

Ron

Mar 16, 2007, 2:46:49 PM3/16/07
In article <BAAKh.121484$cE3.93810@edtnps89>,
"Inconnux" <ever...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> That was a game in my first tournament. The game went on much longer
> but there was a discrepancy in how both Fred and I recorded the game thus
> was only inputed in the database to this point. The game went to about
> 40 moves where I resigned. I mainly lost because I miscalculated a
> combination (I missed a move where he put me in check). Fred is
> a heck of a nice guy and both of us greatly enjoyed our game.
> From this game I learned to watch for 'in between' moves where
> my opponent could put me in check.

Don't feel the need to apologize for any of your games.

Pretty much every strong player was once a weak player. Pretty much
every weak player gets blown out of the water by another weak player
every so often.

If I hadn't lost my old database of games, I could post a really ugly
loss of mine to an 1100 in my second tourney.

Nobody in these newsgroups should feel embarrased about sharing games of
any quality. Just recently, I posted a pair of pretty mind-numbing
blunders (in both cases, missing major wins of material in favor of
trading into a favorable pawn-up ending).

For someone to bother to hunt down and post poorly-played games from
anyone's past says more about them than it does about the player in
question.

-Ron

Good Moves are worth BEANS!

Mar 16, 2007, 4:54:38 PM3/16/07
"Johnny T" <nob...@home.com> wrote in message
>I have no idea what that was about, but neither player is good enough to
>resign there.

"Inconnux" <ever...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> The game went on much longer
> but there was a discrepancy in how both Fred and I recorded the game thus
> was only inputed in the database to this point.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that a 1311 rated imbecile from a hick town
with a population of 16,000 can't even handle recording the moves, let alone
play the game of chess. Good thing there's a TD there to set up the pieces
for you or we'd be looking at another "discrepancy". The reason they refer
to the people of Salmon Arm as "one big happy family"..... is that they're
all RELATED! It's the only town in Canada where having an IQ of 80 and more
than 70% of your teeth is considered well above average.

> I have inproved quite a bit since that game was played.

Yeah, let's look at an example of Jason (the moron) Lohner's "improvement"
This game was played late last year:
http://members.shaw.ca/winnipeg_chess/1300_Jamboree.htm

This guy is so fucking dumb it's incredible! Take a look at White's 35th
move. I couldn't see someone who's drunk, tired, and on the phone making a
blunder that obvious in time trouble in a bullet game, let alone a slow
tournament game. But then again, we are talking about a guy with less
intelligence than that of the average orangutan. The dumb ape didn't even
resign untill he was a rook and two pawns down, LMAO!

I was being generous referring to the monkey as a 1311 player. He's actually
1222 in that game!

ROFL!

Jason, the next time you get the idea into that tiny little brain of yours
to pick a fight and start flaming someone, you better think again. I didn't
know your worthless inbred hick ass until you started harassing me for no
reason at all. It's hard to imagine that an uneducated, unskilled little
retard who lives in a shack would start talking trash about Winnipeg. My
standard of living is at least 10 times higher than yours.

Not that "thinking" is something you've ever been able to do very well.

JMR

Good Moves are worth BEANS!

Mar 16, 2007, 5:03:25 PM3/16/07

"Ron" <ronald...@hotmail.com> wrote

> Pretty much every strong player was once a weak player.

Oh really? How may 36 year old "strong players" do you know who start with a
rating of 1222? After several tournaments the retard is still a weak "C"
class player with a rating of 1311. Most clubs don't even have players that
weak. Even 8 year old kids are generally more intelligent than that.

> Nobody in these newsgroups should feel embarrased about sharing games of
> any quality.

He didn't share his games. I shared his games.

> For someone to bother to hunt down and post poorly-played games from
> anyone's past says more about them than it does about the player in
> question.

Yeah, it says that I'm the wrong guy to gratuitously pick a fight with
(you're going to have to look up that "biggie" word Jason). Especially when
you're a guy as incredibly dumb and talentless as Jason Lohner. I'm picking
on this idiot because he went out of his way to start with me for no good
reason whatsoever.

Now, let's take a look at you "Ron"? What does it say when a jackass feels
the need to be a busybody and get involved in something which does not
concern him? Could it be? You're a lowly "C" class player too?

JMR

Inconnux

Mar 16, 2007, 6:08:56 PM3/16/07
> Nobody in these newsgroups should feel embarrased about sharing games of
> any quality. Just recently, I posted a pair of pretty mind-numbing
> blunders (in both cases, missing major wins of material in favor of
> trading into a favorable pawn-up ending).

Actually I really enjoyed playing that game. Not bothered by it at
all.
I have only recently in the last month joined a chess club.

If he really wanted to look for some of my games, he could look on
chessworld.net. Sad part of it is that I have never claimed to be
anything but a beginner. Repa is constantly telling everyone how
great he is (it is like he is making up for something else...)

My suggestion is to ignore him, If people stop responding to his
posts, perhaps he will just go away.

> For someone to bother to hunt down and post poorly-played games from
> anyone's past says more about them than it does about the player in
> question.

Yes it does, thats why I highly recommend adding J.Repa to your
twit filter. He often changes his 'personas', but you can tell
quite easily by his posts that it is him. When he does that I just
add his new persona to the twitlist.

Good Moves are worth BEANS!

Mar 16, 2007, 6:19:23 PM3/16/07
Lohner, you're a worthless 1311 rated IMBECILE that can't play chess, or do
anything else that requires a shred of intelligence. EVERYONE here knows
you're as dumb as bricks, and NOBODY here takes ANYTHING you say with
anything more than a grain of sand. You're just a useless troll. And you
have no ability to learn. Who do you think you're fooling? Do the group a
favour and find a Britney Spears fan club usenet to troll about in. You're
not a chess player. You never will be one.

JMR

help bot

Mar 16, 2007, 6:54:18 PM3/16/07
On Mar 16, 6:08 pm, "Inconnux" <everin...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> If he really wanted to look for some of my games, he could look on
> chessworld.net. Sad part of it is that I have never claimed to be
> anything but a beginner. Repa is constantly telling everyone how
> great he is (it is like he is making up for something else...)

Freudian psychologists could tell you what *that* is. :>D

> My suggestion is to ignore him, If people stop responding to his
> posts, perhaps he will just go away.

No, he will just change his alias again; this has been
proved again and again in scientific testing, with double-
blind and placebo methods.

> > For someone to bother to hunt down and post poorly-played games from
> > anyone's past says more about them than it does about the player in
> > question.

True.

> Yes it does, thats why I highly recommend adding J.Repa to your
> twit filter. He often changes his 'personas', but you can tell
> quite easily by his posts that it is him. When he does that I just
> add his new persona to the twitlist.

The sad fact is, this pathetic "twit" is so dumb his
tricks -- such as switching of identities -- are easily
spotted by those he has himself compared to
orangutans! LOL

OTOH, when it comes to bullet-chess, Skippy is
not bad at all. The less actual thinking in the games,
the better for him (for obvious reasons).

-- help bot

Rob

Mar 24, 2007, 10:35:31 PM3/24/07
On Mar 16, 5:19 pm, "Good Moves are worth BEANS!"
<5512ge...@hotmail.com>
"I ,Jason Repa, am only interested in playing speed chess because I am
a "Master-Baiter" and like playing it with boys. I give exabitions on
weekends, for free. Come and watch me.

> On Mar 23, 2:03 pm, "Rob" <robmt...@msn.com> wrote:

> > I understand that "Skippy" Repa is so dumb he thinks "Homo Erectus"
> > refers to his "Bi Curious" dating habits!

> Skippy is quite good at bullet-chess. His eye-hand
> coordination has been honed to a fine edge despite
> frequently being drunk and off his prescribed meds.
> Indeed, despite a severe lack of mental and social
> development, Skip has become like the Rain Man
> character played by Dustin Hoffman -- very good at
> one simple task. It is interesting to note that despite
> his mental handicap, Skippy has an amazing ability
> to quickly shift wood with a computer mouse, often
> winning on time against players with twice his IQ!

> I don't know why everyone wants to pick on the poor
> boy. I mean, is it his fault that his development has
> been severely retarded? Is he responsible for being
> born a cretinous blob of frustrated ectoplasm and
> hair? Not that I wish to point a finger at his parents,
> but hey, where were they when the developmental
> phase was supposed to ensue? Where were they
> when Skippy was supposed to be learning to get
> along with other kids, or when he was supposed to
> be attending school? About the only thing they (if
> indeed he can be supposed to have had two parents
> and not just one) got right was in familiarizing the
> poor creature with computers and the mouse.

> Were it not for the renowned skill of the many
> doctors at the sanitarium, we might all have given
> up any hope of any improvement long ago. There
> is always hope... .

> -- coach bot

On Mar 23, 12:58 pm, "Skippy Repa" <jasonr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Bi curious Jason Repa is a failure and a horrible chess player

Results from "Skippy's" Tournament.... a Classic? LOL

Jason Repa Classic

[ Home ] [ Crosstables ]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­­-----

Tournament Director Jason Repa Finish Date 2004/3/28
Tournament # 200405008 Province MB

# Name Old Perf New High
Results Tot
1
Cleto, Sam 1888 2074 1933 1992 X X 1 = 0 = 1 1
4.0

2
Zaczek, Jonathon 1876 2011 1918 1918 0 = X X 1 = 1 = 3.5

3
Van Wyk, Joseph 1954 1852 1928 1954 1 = 0 = X X 0 = 2.5

4
Repa, Jason 1992 1773 1 938 1992 0 0 0 = 1 = X X=
2.0

Notice how he tried to "stack" his tournament with weaker rated
players at the start of the Jason Repa Classic? He finished dead
last
in a tournament he attempted to stack in his favor.

LOL What a joke!

Rob

Most interesting is the fact that he only made Expert because the
CFC
added one point per game to each player's rating under 2200 active
from 2004-2006 - else he would still be a lowly A player. According
the CFC, some players gained as many as 200 points from this rather
dubious sounding adjustment.

I understand that "Skippy" Repa is so dumb he thinks "Homo Erectus"
refers to his "Bi Curious" dating habits

Repa has achieved a new title. He is a "MASTER-BAITER"

LOL

I don't think he will figure that out.

If you want to hear what an ape in bi curious ape in heat sounds
like... listen to this clip of Skippy trying to sing!

http://members.shaw.ca/jasonspics/tl.mp3

Good Moves Are Worth BEANS!!

Mar 25, 2007, 10:16:55 AM3/25/07
Poor retard. You're so frustrated that you're not able to play chess
anywhere near my level. I feel sorry for you.

Were you beaten and humiliated by your parents Help-Bitch? I'm trying
to understand how someone could develop into such a pathetic and lowly
little creature. You're afraid of everyone and everything. You clearly
have absolutely not a shred of a social life, nor do you have a
career. You spend an enormous amount of time, and energy, composing
your nonsensical posts. They are all riddled with lies,
disinformation, and are definitive evidence of your severely low level
of intelligence. Being a Usenet troll is your full time job. The
hilarious thing is you're not even a chess player, yet you're King of
the Trolls in a chess Usenet group!

Inconnux = Jason Lohner = Fetal Alcohol effects baby = 1311 chess
rating
http://www.chess.ca/memberinfo.asp?CFCN=144557

Here he loses to someone even LOWER rated than he is:
http://members.shaw.ca/winnipeg_chess/Retard_vs_Retard.htm

And check out this game:
http://members.shaw.ca/winnipeg_chess/1300_Jamboree.htm
Notice the obvious blunder on move 35 that a blind inebriate wouldn't
make
in a bullet game time scramble.

Rob

Mar 25, 2007, 12:55:35 PM3/25/07

Jimmy

Mar 25, 2007, 1:11:37 PM3/25/07
As usual, the little coward continues to back down and hide like the
frightened little eunuch he is. I'm 100% positive this lackey imbecile
has NEVER once been with a woman.