Asean Chess

Mats Winther

Dec 11, 2021, 7:12:15 AM12/11/21
Asean Chess, as defined by Asean Chess Confederation:
http://mlwi.magix.net/bg/aseanchess.htm

Zweet Voet

Dec 11, 2021, 12:02:05 PM12/11/21
On Saturday, December 11, 2021 at 2:12:15 PM UTC+2, malw...@gmail.com wrote:
> Asean Chess, as defined by Asean Chess Confederation:
> http://mlwi.magix.net/bg/aseanchess.htm

Bs"d

That looks horrible!!

Let us all please stay loyal to the normal chess.

https://tinyurl.com/leag-of-legends

Quadibloc

Dec 31, 2021, 3:58:09 PM12/31/21
On Saturday, December 11, 2021 at 10:02:05 AM UTC-7, Zweet Voet wrote:

> That looks horrible!!
>
> Let us all please stay loyal to the normal chess.

I don't think you need to worry about this variant taking the
world by storm; clearly, it's intended to be of interest only to
people in Thailand - and possibly Cambodia - who are fond
of their own traditional version of Chess, but who might
also want to play something in between that and normal
international chess.

At least, with Magnus Carlsen being able to generate
"Fischer fear" in his opponents, the last World Chess
Championship did not involve an enormous number of
draws like its predecessor.

John Savard