Combinations with a queen sacrifice are among the most striking and memorable

Eli Kesef

Jun 24, 2021, 12:03:32 AM6/24/21
Bs"d

An old game, played 5 years ago. I played a fishing pole trap, despite the fact that it doesn't work if the diagonal for the enemy's queen bishop is open.
So I didn't get to mate him quickly on the H-line, and his bishop attacked my queen to chase it away, after which I saw the mate in three, starting with a queen sacrifice: https://lichess.org/lNWB5YPA/black#30

https://tinyurl.com/queen-sac-striking

Eli Kesef

Jun 24, 2021, 1:06:14 AM6/24/21
Bs"d