Albert on chess

Eli Kesef

Apr 9, 2022, 1:52:40 PM4/9/22
Bs"d

"I am not a chess expert and therefore not in a position to marvel at the force of mind revealed in his greatest intellectual achievement – in the field of chess. I must even confess that the struggle for power and the competitive spirit expressed in the form of an ingenious game have always been repugnant to me."

Albert Einstein

Blueshirt

Apr 9, 2022, 5:53:01 PM4/9/22
Maybe Albert would have preferred 1 min Bullet? Less stress required to
the intellectually minded. <grin>

Eli Kesef

Apr 9, 2022, 11:48:33 PM4/9/22

Eli Kesef

Apr 14, 2022, 4:18:33 AM4/14/22
Bs"d

More of Albert about chess:

https://tinyurl.com/AlbertE-chess

Eli Kesef

Apr 21, 2022, 5:39:27 AM4/21/22
Bs"d

More of Albert on chess:

"The enormous psychological tension, without which nobody can be a chess master, was so deeply interwoven with chess that he could never entirely rid himself of the spirit of the game, even when he was occupied with philosophic and human problems."

https://tinyurl.com/ret-plan

Praetor Mandrake

Jun 6, 2022, 1:59:44 AM6/6/22
elevatah on chess albeit there is some rumination, it is a quik transit to the basement. Tried going up once, but pulled back to lobby. Score: 1 game.