Several Questions

William Bryant

Dec 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/12/97

Thank you in advance.

Has anybody been able to evaluate the new Karpov Grandmaster Chess
computer? Are it's training features better/worse than others
available? Is there a better solution for the money for chess
training?

Where can I get some information on Autosensory chess board to attach
to a computer? Has anybody adapted any of the available boards to the
Macintosh platform? I assume that they use a serial interface and they
could be adapted without too much trouble with an appropraite cable.

William Bryant
wbr...@ix.netcom.com

Komputer Korner

Dec 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/13/97

Try ICD or GambitSoft
--
- -
Komputer Korner

The inkompetent komputer

If you see a 1 in my email address, take it out before replying.
Please do not email both me and the r.g.c.c. at the same time. I read all
the postings on r.g.c.c.

William Bryant <wbr...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in article
<66rroi$f...@dfw-ixnews11.ix.netcom.com>...